NSIT B.TECH ADMISSION 2014 SEAT ALLOTMENT RESULT TO BE ISSUED ON 16 JULY 2014!
BITSAT Knockout Crash Course
A personalised course designed to clear BITSAT in 30 days.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology will release the NSIT B.Tech Admission 2014 Seat Allotment on 16 July 2014 on its official website. For admissions into engineering undergraduate programs for session 2014-15 into B.Tech/B.E. courses, NSIT B.Tech Admission 2014 Allotment Result would be published.
Seats in the institute will be granted on the basis of JEE Main 2014 Exam Score. The following article mentions Allotment Result of NSIT B.Tech Admission 2014 information.
NSIT B.Tech Admission 2014 Seat Allotment – Number of Seats
- Total number of seats in the institute – 766 (normal intake)
- Supernumerary seats – 66
- Grand total – 832 seats
Candidates would be granted admissions on these 832 seats against JEE Main 2014 All India Rank (AIR).
NSIT B.Tech 2014 Seat Allotment - Features
- Candidates have to register themselves to participate in the process of NSIT B.Tech 2014 Seat Allotment by providing necessary details – personal, address, communication and eligibility.
- All the allotted candidates are required to generate printout of the provisional allotment letter from the official website. This allotment letter can be downloaded from the official website of NSIT by logging into respective account (enter user ID and password for the same).
- NSIT B.Tech Admissions 2014 Seat Allotment is dependent on various factors – these include number of choices of colleges and courses filled by the candidate, number of available seats in respective colleges and courses, merit list of different courses, opening and closing ranks for courses and reservation norms for special category students.
- All the eligible candidates will be allotted seats in different phases according to their choices except for “Open House counselling cum Admission”.