Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA) University will grant admission in B.Tech course on the basis of JEE Main 2015 scores. Class XII marks will also be considered. To secure a seat candidates will have to clear the cutoff. However, before that candidates need to submit SASTRA University B.Tech 2015 application form and fee. The forms were released, on 30 March 2015, and candidates may avail it online or offline. Procedure to submit the form, in both the mediums, is as given below.
Sastra University 2015 Online Application Form - Apply Here
Sastra University 2015 Offline Application Form - Download Here
Sastra University B.Tech 2015 Application Form Process
Candidates can acquire the application form in offline mode or online mode. Both of the modes have been described below. Basically, these modes have been broken down in 5 methods.
Mode 1 – Online Application
- Candidates can visit the official website of Sastra to fill the online application form.
- Pay the Rs.650 application fees online.
- Keep the distinct application number, ID and password safe till the admission process is complete.
Mode 2 – Download Sastra University B.Tech 2015 Application Form
- Access the official website of Sastra to download the application form.
- Take printout of the application and fill it carefully.
- Send the application along with a DD for Rs.650 favoring SASTRA payable at Thanjavur.
- Once the application form and DD is received, candidate will be sent application number in email ID.
Mode 3 – From Sale Centers
- Obtain the application form from designated branches of the City Union Bank or Indian Overseas Bank.
- Make payment of Rs.600 to purchase the application form.
- Fill the form using correct and complete details.
- Send it to the Sastra University postal address.
- You shall receive application number on receipt of form by the university.
Mode 4 - By Post
- Send a DD of Rs.650 favoring SASTRA payable at Thanjavur to get the Sastra University B.Tech 2015 Application Form in post.
- Address to send the DD is - Office of Admissions, SASTRA University, Thanjavur – 613 401, Tamil Nadu.
- Once they get the payment done, they shall send the application form in post.
- Fill the form completely and resend it to the university postal address.
Mode 5 – In Person
- You can get the application from the Office of Admissions at SASTRA University campuses in Thanjavur / Kumbakonam.
- Alternatively, buy the form from the following address - The Registered Office in Chennai (no.5, Subburayan Nagar, Kodambakkam), Samiyar Madam Bus Stop, Chennai 600 024, Phone No.: 044-24838029)
- Pay Rs.600 towards the application fee.
- Fill the application form and send it to the university postal address.