SRMGEET 2017 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern of SRMGEET 2017 will help candidates in understanding the question paper better. By knowing the aspects of it, the candidates will come to know about the duration, questions, marking scheme, language, etc aspects of the exam. Those who will not know it all in advance will waste their time in comprehending it at the exam hall. Hence, it is advised that the candidates must check SRMGEET exam pattern, at least once, before the exam. Without further delay, check SRMGEET 2017 Exam Pattern from the article below.
Along checking the exam pattern, the candidates should also check SRMGEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria. The University will not grant admission to ineligible candidates.
The exam pattern of SRMGEET 2017 will be as follows:
Language: The question paper will only be distributed in the English language. The choice to write the exam in any of the regional language will not be given.
Duration: The total duration of the SRMGEET 2017 will be 150 minutes, i.e. 2 hours and 30 minutes. Under no circumstance, relaxation will be provided to any candidate.
Questions Type: The questions in the exam will be of Multiple Choice Type. Four answer choices will be provided for each question and the candidates will have to choose one as their final answer.
Questions will be asked from the chosen Discipline, Mathematics, and General Aptitude.
Number of Questions: Total 300 multiple choice questions will be given in the question paper. Candidates will not have any option than to attempt all.
Marking Scheme: As per the marking scheme, 3 marks will be allocated for choosing correct answer option. On the other hand, for each incorrect response negative marking of 1 mark will be implemented.
1. The majority of questions in SRMGEET 2017 will be asked from the opted discipline. The candidates are supposed to state their choice for the desired discipline while submitting the SRGMEET 2017 Application Form. The list of the disciplines is given below:
• Civil Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics Engineering
• Instrumentation Engineering
• Computer Science Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Food Processing
• Materials Science
2. Only knowing the exam pattern is not sufficient to qualify the exam. The candidates must also check the SRMGEET 2017 Syllabus and prepare according to it. From the syllabus, the candidates can identify the important topics and invest their time and energy to the wisely.
3. Sample papers are also a great source to enhance the preparation. Candidates who wish to understand the paper pattern better must solve the sample and previous year paper. The SRMGEET 2017 Sample Paper are available both online and offline.
4. The article above has been prepared on the basis of previous year data. Such has been done because there is a high possibility that the SRMGEET 2017 Exam Pattern will not change. However, if any alterations are done by the conducting body we will update it here as well.
SRMGEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria - The SRM University will only grant admission to the eligible candidate, through SRMGEET 2017. Ineligible candidates need not apply for the examination. The eligibility criteria of SRMGEET 2017 cover areas relating to nationality, schooling and UG education... Read more
SRMGEET 2017 Sample Papers – Usually all the toppers, of any examination, thoroughly practice sample papers. Such is because it enhances their understanding of the question paper and what is demanded from an entrant. Hence, it is advised that candidates, aiming to study M.Tech courses from... Read more
SRMGEET 2017 Answer Key – The SRM University, usually, does not release the answer key of SRMGEET. However, if it did this year then the link to avail it will be provided here. Various coaching or educational institutes might release the answer key and the link to access it will also be... Read more
SRMGEET 2017 Cutoff – Every year, the SRM University determines a cutoff for all the disciplines. On the basis of the SRMGEET cutoff, candidates are segregated, for granting admission. The qualifying candidates are those, who score upto or more than the determined cutoff. Each year, the... Read more
The aspirants interested in taking admission in M.Tech courses, offered by SRM University, may now apply online. The application form for SRMJEEE PG 2017 was released on December 01, 2016. The University has not provided the last date to submit it but has confirmed that candidates cannot submit... Read more