To apply for the engineering undergrad courses such as B.E/B.Tech in the colleges of the state of Uttarakhand, candidates have to fill the Uttarakhand B.Tech 2015 Application Form. Filling the form would register them for the admission process, which would be undertaken on the basis of JEE Main 2015. In the form, only correct and complete details must be filled else the form would be rejected. You must proceed to fill the form once you have assured that all the terms and conditions of eligibility have been met by you. Application form shall be available from 2nd week of April 2015 and candidates can fill the same till 3rd week of May 2015. Read the following article to know more about application form, fee, payment modes and ways to apply.
Uttarakhand B.Tech 2015 Application Form Pre-Requisites
Keep the following information handy while filling the application form. All these details would be asked to enter in the form, correctly and completely.
- All the personal details of name, date of birth, age, category and religion.
- All the communication details such as mobile number, address, email ID.
- All the educational details such as pass percentile, year and board of passing qualifying exam and institute from where the exam was passed.
Steps of Applying
- Downloading the official brochure from the official website of the UTTARAKHAND B.TECH.
- Reading all the instructions pertaining to the Uttarakhand B.Tech 2015 Application Form.
- Reading all the terms and conditions of eligibility criteria.
- Filling the application form with necessary details.
- Checking the application form status online.
Fee/Cost of Application Form
- Fee for brochure cum application form is Rs.1000 for general category candidates and OBC candidates.
- Fee is Rs.500 for SC/ST candidates with Rs.40 additional as handling charges.
Modes to Apply
There are two modes to apply, online and offline. Read about methods of getting the application form and applying here.
Candidates can get hard copy of the application form from the following centers by paying the application fee as mentioned above.
- Post Offices of Dehradun GPO, Roorkee HO, Kotdwar HO, Haldwani HO, Rudrapur, Ramnagar, Mussoorie, Haridwar, Rishikesh MDG, Rudraprayag, Pauri, Srinagar, Tehri, Almora, Ranikhet, Bageshwar, Pithoragarh, Vikasnagar, Chakrata, Khatima.
- Post Offices of New Delhi GPO
- Office of Registrar Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Affiliated institutes of Uttarakhand Technical University.
Fill the Application Form of Uttarakhand B.Tech and send it to the university at the address mentioned below.
- Candidates can download the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun to download the application form.
- Take printout of the application form and fill it completely.
Submission of the Application Form
Completely filled application form must reach the university by post or hand to:
The Registrar Uttarakhand Technical University, Govt. Girls Polytechnic Campus P.O., Chandanwadi, Premnagar Suddhowala, Dehradun (U.K.)
The candidates who are applying for admissions and want to claim reservation benefits are advised not to attest or enclose any relevant supporting certificate with the application form. Certificates in originals have to be produced at the time of admission/counselling along with one set of attested copies.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- Application form must reach the university within the stipulated time else it would be rejected.
- You must paste your colored photograph in the specified box only.
- Do not staple or pin the photograph.
- Do not attest or sign across the photograph.
- Use only black or blue ball point to fill the Uttarakhand B.Tech 2015 Application.
- Mention the letters of the details in the specified boxes only.
- Do not staple, pin or fold the application form.
- Separate application forms must be submitted for separate courses.
- Candidate as well as his parent/guardian must sign the certificate in the application form under point number 14.
- Form would be rejected in case any of the signature is found missing.
- You are suggested to keep a copy of the filled application form for future use.
- Note down your application number as well for reference purpose.