APSET Answer Key 2017: Andhra University has released the provisional answer key for all three papers of APSET 2017 on August 10. The link to download the provisional APSET answer key has been provided below on this page. The provisional answer key of APSET consists of answers to all the questions as asked in exam. Candidates who had appeared in the exam will be able to challenge the provisional key till 5 PM on August 15 through the means of email. Subject experts will check the representations submitted by the candidate and their decision in this regard will be considered final. The final answer key will help the candidates to check the number of correct and incorrect answers and calculate their probable score. The result of APSET will be based on the final answer key. Scroll down to read the complete details of APSET answer key 2017.
APSET Answer Key 2017 Important Dates
Andhra University has announced the complete schedule of dates for state eligibility test of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates should know the exam dates and schedule for release of answer key. Check the important dates of APSET answer key as given below.
|S. No.||APSET 2017 answer key events||Dates|
|1||APSET 2017 Exam Date (Paper 1,2 and 3)||July 30, 2017|
|2||APSET 2017 Unofficial Answer Key||July 30/September 1, 2017|
|3||APSET 2017 Provisional Answer Key||August 10, 2017|
|4||APSET 2017 Final Answer Key||Last week of August, 2017|
How to download APSET Answer Key 2017 ?
The answer key of APSET has been released online and the candidates can download it from the link provided on this page. The procedure to save a copy of APSET 2017 answer key has been explained through simple steps below. Candidates can check the procedure and follow it to download the answer key as and when it will be released.
- Click on the link provided on this page to access the APSET answer key.
- Upon clicking, candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- On the new page, links for various sets and subjects of APSET 2017 exam will be provided.
- Candidates will have to choose the set of paper and subject according to their choice.
- The link of set and subject will redirect the candidates to a new page with the pdf file of APSET answer key.
- Download the file and keep it safe for future use.
Latest: APSET 2017 Provisional Answer Key Released – Check Here
APSET Answer Key 2017 – Marking Pattern and Score Calculation
Andhra University has released the complete APSET exam pattern and marking scheme in the original notification. Candidates who will be appearing for the exam should have a thorough knowledge of the marking scheme as it will help them to calculate their probable score through the answer key. The method and formula to calculate the probable score for all three papers of APSET 2017 has been explained below.
- Paper I of APSET 2017 will consist of 60 questions, out of which candidates have to attempt any 50 questions. For every right answer, the candidates will be awarded 2 marks, therefore a total of 100 marks can be fetched from this paper.
- Paper II will consist of 50 questions and unlike paper 1, it will have no internal choice and all the questions will be compulsory for all the candidates. Candidates will be able to secure a maximum of 100 marks from this paper.
- Paper III of APSET 2017 will have 75 question for 2 mark each. All the questions are compulsory to attempt, and the maximum for this paper are 150.
- Andhra University has specified that there is no negative marking for wrong or unattended questions in the exam.
APSET Answer Key 2017 – Score Calculation
Candidates can check the below given steps to understand how to calculate their scores in APSET 2017 exam.
- Match and compare the answers as given in the answer key to the ones marked in the response sheet.
- Note down the number of correct and incorrect answers.
- Click on the download button to save a copy of APSET 2017 answer key.
- Check the provisional answer key for correct/incorrect responses and in case of a discrepancy file an objection using an appropriate method.
- In case of final APSET answer key 2017 check the number of correct and incorrect answers, calculate the estimated score and compare the same with APSET Cutoff 2017.
- Total Number of Correct Answers x 2 = Estimated score (All three Papers)
- Total Score of APSET 2017 – Marks of Paper 1 + Marks of Paper 2 + Marks of Paper 3
How to Challenge APSET Answer Key 2017 ?
Candidates will be able to able to challenge the provisional answer key of APSET 2017 till August 15, 2017. Check the steps explained below to know the procedure to challenge the APSET answer key.
- Once the candidates have downloaded the provisional answer key, they can mark the questions regarding which they have doubts.
- Candidates will have to submit their objections regarding the provisional answer key of APSET he/she has to appeal with substantial evidence(documentary), justification and proof of writing the examination i. e, scanned copies of Admit card, and submit the same through email.
- Candidates will have to send their representations against the answer key to email@example.com to the Member Secretary, APSET-2017, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on or before 5 pm by August 15 for necessary actions.
APSET Answer Key 2017– Minimum Qualifying Marks
Andhra University, conducting authority of APSET has announced the minimum qualifying marks for the candidates appearing in the exam for each of the three papers. Candidates who manage to secure the minimum qualifying marks will be declared qualified. The university will prepare a merit list on the basis of APSET result of the qualified candidates. Top 6% of the candidates appearing in the exam who manage to secure the required qualifying marks will be shortlisted for final appointment at the post of Lecturers. Check the details of APSET 2017 qualifying marks from the table below.
|1||Paper 1||35% (35 marks out of 100)||40% (40 marks out of 100)|
|2||Paper 2||35% (35 marks out of 100)||40% (40 marks out of 100)|
|3||Paper 3||40% (60 marks out of 150)||50% (75 marks out of 150)|
APSET Cutoff 2017
Andhra University will also decide the cutoff for each subject of APSET 2017. Candidates will have to secure the marks according to cutoff scores for their respective subject papers in order to declared qualified. The cutoff scores for previous year APSET exam have been provided in the table below. Candidates can click on the given link to read the details of cutoff scores.
|Code||Name of Subject||SC||ST||BC||UR||PwD|
|05||Computer Science and Application||52||51.43||53.71||60||52|
|09||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science||49.71||48.57||53.14||59.43||52.57|
|14||Journalism and Mass Comm.||45.71||–||57.14||60||–|
|18||Library and Information Science||53.71||53.14||56||61.14||54.29|
Stay posted to www.entrancecorner.com/jobs/ for all the latest updates about APSET answer key 2017. IN case of any doubt or query post a comment below.