Assam Combined Competitive Examination 2016: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the admit card for the prelims of Assam Combined Competitive Examination. The preliminary combined competitive exam will be held on July 2, 2017. The link to download the hall ticket of Assam Combined Competitive Examination has been provided below on this page for the convenience of candidates. Candidates should note that the admit card has been released online and the commission will not send the hall ticket to anyone by post or email. Candidates will have to provide their roll number to download their admit card and after taking a print out paste a latest passport size photograph. All the candidates should carry the print out of their admit card to the exam hall without fail else they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
The selection process adopted by APSC for CCE 2016 exam consists of three stages i.e. prelims, mains and interview. The candidates who qualify the preliminary examination only will be eligible to sit for the mains examination. Candidates who clear the prelims and mains will be called for personal interview and those who qualify it will be selected for final appointment. Interested applicants can read complete details about Assam Combined Competitive Examination 2016 from the article below.
Important Dates of Assam Combined Competitive 2016 Examination
|Assam CCE 2016 Notification||Jan 1, 2017|
|Starting of Application Form||Jan 9, 2017|
|Last date to apply||Feb 9, 2017|
|Download of Assam CCE Exam Admit Card (Prelims)||June 12, 2017|
|Prelims Exam Date||July 2, 2017|
|Download of Assam CCE Exam Admit Card (Main Examination)||To be Notified|
|Date of Mains Exam||November, 2017|
Latest: Assam Combined Competitive Examination 2016 Admit Card- Download Here
Salient Features of the Examination
- The Exam is conducted in two stages, preliminary and mains Exam.
- The preliminary examination is meant to serve as a screening test for candidates.
- The marks scored in the preliminary exam will declare which candidates are qualified for the mains exam.
- After the main examination there will be round of viva voce or interview.
- The interview will be of 200 marks with no minimum qualifying marks.
- The mode of the exam will be online.
Assam Combined Competitive Examination 2016 Admit Card
APSC, the exam conducting authority for Assam Combined Competitive Examination has issued the admit card for the preliminary exam on June 12. The preliminary exam will be conducted on July 2 at 24 regional centres.
Candidates will be able to access their admit card from the link hosted on this page. The procedure to download the admit card of Assam Combined Competitive Examination has been explained below and the candidates can follow them to download their admit card when it is made available.
- Candidates can click on the link that will be provided on this page for the admit card of Assam CCE 2016 preliminary exam.
- The link will be redirected to a new page i.e. the candidate login portal of APSC.
- In the next step will have to enter their roll number click on submit button.
- After clicking the ‘submit’ button, the admit card of Assam Combined Competitive Exam 2016 will appear on the page in pdf file.
- Candidates are advised to check the credentials printed on their admit card for any discrepancy before downloading and taking a print of the same.
- After checking the details, the candidates will have to click the ‘download’ button.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates should take a printout of the same.
Note: APSC will not entertain any requests for change in optional subjects or centre of examination once the admit card has been issued.
Assam Combined Competitive Examination 2016 Syllabus
APSC has announced the syllabus for all subjects of the prelims and mains of Assam Combined Competitive Examination. The pdf file for the syllabus of all subjects has been provided in the form of a table below. The syllabus will help the candidates to get acquainted with all the topics of each subject. The knowledge of topics beforehand will help the candidates with better preparation of the exam. Candidates can check the syllabus of each subject of prelims and mains from the below given table.
Syllabus of Assam CCE 2016
|Subject Code||Prelims Exam||Mains Exam|
|3.||Animal Husbandry & Vet. Science||Animal Husbandry & Vet. Science|
|5.||Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|6.||Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|9.||Computer Science||Computer Science|
|12.||Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|17.||Indian History||Indian History|
|20.||Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|21.||Medical Science||Medical Science|
|24.||Political Science||Political Science|
Modern Language and literature and Classic language(any one only)
Note: Subject Code 29 i.e. Modern Language and Literature and Classic Language is only counted for Mains Exam. The Prelims Exam will have Subjects Code 1 to Code 28 and Mains will have Code 1 to Code 29.
Assam Combined Competitive 2016 Examination Pattern
The Assam Combined Competitive Examination will be conducted in two stages, first is the preliminary examination followed by the mains exam. The exam patterns for both are as given below.
|Paper -1||General Studies||200||2 hours|
|Paper- 2||One Optional Subject to be selected from the list of Subjects||200||
|Paper- 1||General English||300||3 Hours|
|Paper -2||General Studies||300||3 Hours|
|Paper- 3 (a&b)||Any 2 optional Subjects from the list of optional subjects. (2 Papers each)||200+200 = 400||3 + 3 = 6 Hours|
|Paper-4 (a&b)||Any 2 optional Subjects from the list of optional subjects.(2 Paper Each)||200 + 200 = 400||3+3 = 6 hours|
Assam Combined Competitive Examination 2016 Sample Papers
The Sample papers of Assam CCE will help the candidates to have a better judgement of the question paper. The candidates will be able to know the types of question that will be asked in the exam and the difficulty level. The candidates should solve the Assam Combined Competitive Examination Sample Papers regularly after they are through with the syllabus.
Assam Combined Competitive Examination 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check the eligibility criteria prescribed by Assam Public Service Commission before they fill the application form. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be eligible to fill the application form. Read details of eligibility conditions for Assam Combined Competitive Examination as given below.
Nationality: Applicants should be an Indian Citizen to apply. Candidates belonging to any other nationality except Indian are not eligible to be a part of the recruitment procedure.
Age Limit: Candidates should be between the age bracket of 21 years to 43 years as on January 1, 2016 as Govt. OM No.ABP 06/2016/04 dtd. 3/3/2016.
The candidates of SC/ST/PWD category will be offered relaxation of 5 years on the upper age limit. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC admit card/certificate issued by a recognized board/council, and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must hold a degree from any of the universities incorporated by an act of central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University.
Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications. Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination for eligibility on the closing date of submission of application need not apply.
Assam Combined Competitive 2016 Examination Application Form
The application process of Assam Combined Competitive Examination is now over. APSC had strictly mentioned that the application form had to be submitted offline by post and any candidates who used any other mode to submit his/her application will not be allowed to participate in the exam.
- The candidates who are interested to apply will have to check that they fulfill all the required by the candidates before filling the application form.
- The candidates can download the application form through the direct link which will be provided on our website to apply online.
- Candidates will have to pay the Examination fees as per the category they belong to.
- Candidates need to ensure that before applying they have the latest passport size photo in the desired size and format.
- Payment of Examination Fee can be made at any branch of State Bank of India by cash only. System generated Bank e-Challan is a must for depositing the fee. Once the requisite fee is paid, the Bank will provide a Journal Number in the Bank e-Challan and will return candidate’s copy of the same. The candidate should ensure that State Bank of India Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal are inserted properly on the Candidate’s copy of the Bank e-Challan. The candidates are advised to preserve the aforesaid payment challan with them for future reference.
- The candidates should fill the Application Form correctly. No correction will be entertained after submission of the application form.
- After successful submission & confirmation, the candidate should send the application form at the given address to the concerened authorities.
Assam Combined Competitive Examination 2016 Exam Centres
APSC has announced the exam centres for the convenience of candidates participating in the Assam Combined Competitive Examination 2016. The candidates had the option of choosing their exam centre for the preliminary exam while filling the application form. The candidates will get to know the exam centre allotted to them after the release of admit card. Check the names of Assam Combined Competitive Examination Exam Centres from the table below.
Names of Exam Centre
- The mains of Assam Combined Competitive Examination 2016 will be held at Guwahati exam centre only.
Assam Combined Competitive Examination Result 2016
The result of Assam CCE will be declared in two stages. The result for prelims Exam will be declared first which will give the list of candidates who are qualified of the mains exam. The result of the mains exam will be declared after the main exam has been successfully conducted. There is no provision for re-evaluation of the paper. The direct link to check the result for both the papers will be provided on this page. The candidates can make use the direct link without any hassle.
Assam Combined Competitive Examination Cutoff 2016
APSC Will releases the cutoff for different stages of the exam and subjects. The candidates will have to score equal or above the minimum required cutoff to qualify any given stage of the exam. The Assam CCE 2016 Cutoff will be provided on this page.
Assam Combined Competitive Examination 2016 Notification – Check Here
Assam Combined Competitive Examination 2016
Assam Public Service Commission
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates can keep an eye on this page for all regular updates and the official notification.