BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2017: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released the provisional offer letters of candidates shortlisted on the basis of interview. Candidates can download their offer letter by entering acknowledgement number and date of birth. The link to download provisional offer letter is provided on this page. Earlier, BHEL had announced the cutoff scores used to shortlist candidates for the post of engineer trainee in BHEL recruitment through GATE 2017. Applications from candidates of mechanical and electrical engineering were invited by the PSU to fill 50 vacancies. The candidates who had submitted complete applications by February 3 and also secured marks in GATE 2017 according to cutoff scores have been shortlisted for interview. The link to download BHEL recruitment through GATE 2017 interview call letter has been provided below on this page. Candidates will have to enter their acknowledgement number and date of birth to download their call letter. The GATE 2017 cutoff scores released by BHEL along with previous year cutoff are also given below on this page. Candidates can check the complete details of BHEL recruitment through GATE 2017 like important dates, selection criteria as explained below.
Latest: BHEL has released Provisional offer Letter for recruitment through GATE 2017: Check Here
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Key Features
- Name of Conducting Body: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (Public Sector Undertaking, Government of India).
- PSU Status: Maharatna
- Name of Posts: Engineer Trainees
- Engineering Discipilines: Mechanical, Electrical
- Number of Vacancies: 50 posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/-
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Selection Procedure
BHEL has announced the selection criteria for candidates who wished to apply for the post of Engineer Trainee. Read the details of BHEL recruitment through GATE 2017 selection procedure s explained below.
- Candidates who have qualified the GATE 2017 examination as per the cutoff scores have been shortlisted for interview of BHEL recruitment through GATE 2017 and issued the call letters.
- The cutoff scores for BHEL recruitment has been announced on the basis of GATE scores out of 100.
- Mere issuing of Call letter of Interview does not imply the candidature has been cleared by the authority.
- Candidates who qualify the personal interview will be included in the merit list of candidate considered eligible for selection at the post of engineer trainee in BHEL.
The candidates qualifying all the rounds of selection procedure and has a good rank in the merit list will finally be eligible for appointment at the post of Engineer Trainees with BHEL.
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2017- Cutoff Score
GATE 2017 Cutoff scores
PS: Relaxation to the cut-off marks upto 50% accorded to Persons with Disabilities candidates for being invited for interviews.
GATE 2016 Cutoff Score
GATE 2013 Cutoff Score
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Important Dates
|1||Commencement of GATE 2017 application form||September 1, 2016|
|2||Last date for submission of application form of GATE||October 10, 2016|
|3||GATE 2017 admit card download||January 4, 2017|
|4||GATE 2017 exam dates||February 4, 5, 11 and 12 2017|
|5||BHEL Recruitment through GATE application process commences||January 11, 2017|
|6||Last Date to submit application for BHEL Recruitment||February 3, 2017 (11:59 P.M.)|
|7||Copy of Acknowledgement Slip to be sent to BHEL via post by||March 3, 2017 (Candidates from North East and other far flung areas can submit till March 10, 2017.)|
|8||GATE 2017 result||March 27, 2017|
|9||BHEL Recruitment interview call letter||April 12, 2017|
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Application Process
The candidates who are interested to apply for Engineer Trainee under the recruitment process through GATE will have to fill the online application form. The direct window to fill the application form has been made available below for the conveyance of candidates. Candidates should posses GATE 2017 Admit Card before filling the application form as they will need the registration number of GATE 2017 mentioned in the admit card. Candidates can check all details and information about the application form of BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2017 as given below.
Pre-requirements of application form– Candidates should keep the following requirements in mind and keep all of it ready before they fill the application form.
- Active and valid email ID (it should be active for atleast one year as all the communication regarding the recruitment process will be done through that)
- Mark sheets of graduation and post graduation
- Scanned copy of caste Certificate, if applicable
- Scanned copy of PWD Certificate, if applicable
- Scanned photograph and signature (in given size and format)
- All required credentials of net banking/debit card/ credit card for application fee payment.
Size and Format of Photograph, Signature and scanned documents:
|1||Signature||jpeg/jpg||Max. 250 KB|
|2||Photograph||Max. 500 KB|
|3||Disability Certificate||Max. 1 MB|
Application Fee – Amount and Mode of Payment
- Candidates of general and OBC (NCL) category will have to pay the application fees for their application form. The amount of application fees is Rs.300/- for the candidate of above given category. Candidates of SC/ST/PWD/EXSM are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Candidates can pay their application fees through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
Stages to fill the Application Form: The application Procedure of BHEL Recruitment through GATE is divided in three stages as explained below:
- Application form filling
- Uploading of photo, signature and other documents
- Fee payment
Stage 1: Application form filling
- Candidates can use the link provided on this page to fill the application form for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2017.
- Candidates will have provide their engineering discipline and registration number of GATE 2017 as mentioned on the admit card.
- Fill in all the personal details like name, date of birth, marital status, father’s name.
- The next required information would be on caste- nationality, category, minority community, whether Ex-Serviceman physical disability – If physically challenged in any way, Domicile Status (If domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir).
- Next candidates will have to fill in their contact address and other details for communication i.e. Email Id, Mobile Number, alternate mobile number, mailing address and permanent residence address.
- Fill in all details related to academic qualifications, graduation and post graduation.
- Employment details (If applicable) – status of present and previous employment interview preference, preference for place of posting if selected.
After filling all the details on the application form, candidates will have to agree to a declaration and click on the button to submit their application form. Candidates should preview their application form before submission to check all the details and mistakes made if any. After submission, a unique acknowledgement number will be generated by the system. Candidates should preserve it safely, as it will be required in the further recruitment procedure.
Stage 2: Uploading of Photo, Signature and other documents
- Candidates will have to upload their photograph, signature (same as the GATE Application Form) and all the other necessary documents given above in the requisite size and format.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and other reserved categories will have to upload caste certificate if required. Once the uploading of all documents is complete, the application status will be displayed as complete. If the application status is complete, candidates should check all details and solve the error.
Stage 3: Application Fees Payment
- The application fees of BHEL Recruitment through GATE will have to paid by candidates of General and OBC (NCL) category.
- The amount of application fees is Rs.300/- and the mode of payment is strictly online.
- The application fees can be paid through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
After the application fees has been paid successfully, the submission of application form will be deemed as complete.
Candidates can take a print out of the application form for their own reference. Candidates should note that no copy or part of the application form has to be sent to BHEL authorities.
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Nationality||Indian nationals only|
|Age Limit (June 1, 2017)||
|Educational Qualifications Electrical or Mechanical Engineering||