BSNL JE Preparation Tips 2017: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) will soon announce the number of vacancies and the written exam dates for BSNL JE 2017. All the candidates who are interested in applying will need a strong base of preparation to crack the exam. BSNL JE 2017 is one of the toughest exams conducted by BSNL and a large number of candidates apply for the same. As the competition level is high, entrancecorner provides the candidates with useful BSNL JE Preparation Tips 2017 which will help them to make a preparation strategy. Candidates will also need disciplined approach along with consistent schedule for guaranteed success in the exam.
Candidates should keep in mind that the given BSNL JE Preparation Tips are not a shortcut for study and they cannot escape hard work work and detailed study. Even for a Black dirty dusty coal to become a shiny expensive diamond it has to undergo rigorous heat and pressure, similarly candidates will need to prepare hard to shine as a diamond at the end. Read below for complete details about the BSNL JE Preparation Tips 2017.
BSNL JE Preparation tips 2017 – Details
- The first step is to go through the BSNL JE Syllabus here or on the official website of BSNL. This will give you a general idea of the topics you need to prepare. Once you go through the syllabus write down the topics you have absolutely no idea about and try to start preparing these topics first. This will give you more time to prepare the topics that you know nothing about instead of keeping these till the end when you might be tempted to completely skip that topic!
- The next step is to get the appropriate books to start your preparation. You need to get the exam books which are designed for the purpose of the BSNL JE 2017 exam. Make sure you buy the book for each section of the paper so you do not have to worry about its credibility.
- It is difficult to plan your day and incorporate study hours if you aren’t used to studying every day. But cracking the BSNL Junior Engineer Exam will need dedication and it is best if you learn time management.
- As per the BSNL JE Preparation Tips 2017, you should make a study schedule starting with topics you don’t know at all and then mix it up with one familiar topic a week. This will help you to not overburden yourself with something new every day. You need to be careful of sticking to this schedule and being true to yourself. Success doesn’t come easy and so does study.
- In case you have a doubt in few topics, don’t keep it pending till the last day. Clear your doubts while you still have them. You will be tempted to give up on a topic because it might seem too difficult but the trick is to not leave out any topic. Be prepared for everything so you can increase your chances of a high score.
- Time management applies not only to the time you take out to study but also on how you utilize those 4-5 hours every day. Try to come up with methods to solve questions faster so you wouldn’t be wasting a lot of time during the exam. This will help you answer all the questions within the allotted time.
- Work on your speed, one of the most beneficial BSNL JE Preparation Tips is to increase your speed to solve a question. Your success for clearing the test depends on those 2 hours that you will be writing the paper. Practice more to improve your speed. Every time you solve a question put yourself on a timer and try to beat your score each time you do it.
- Make your weaknesses your strength. This basically means working harder on the topics you find extremely difficult. Remember you have enough and more time to prepare and with regular practice and honest dedication these weaknesses can become your strong areas. Make yourself confident in your weak areas by continuous practice and constant revaluation. Check out the BSNL JE Exam Pattern details to know the various subjects and topics for the exam.
- Practice previous years question papers and answer them like you are attempting the real exam. Give yourself 2 hours and try to finish within that time. When you are answering the questions read them properly and only answer those that you are sure about because of the negative marking. Adapting yourself to the exam environment can help take away any fear related to the exam. Check the BSNL JE Sample Papers 2017 for an idea of the questions in the exam.
- A lot of candidates fail in the test because they are not able to attempt all the questions. Do not get stuck on a single question and lose out on half the marks. Be wise with your time.
- Make practice tests a routine so that you never forget to do them. These will help you get a sense of the questions that will be asked in the exam along with the opportunity to practice them within the allotted time.
Give yourself ample amount of written practice. Try and incorporate study in everything that you do. Find fun ways of studying so you do not get bored. Be focused on your goal and do not let anything shift your focus. A little hard work every day will bring a lot of success for the rest of the years!. Combine these BSNL JE Preparation Tips 2017 with sheer commitment and hard work to come out with flying colors.