CAPF Result 2017: The result of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) recruitment will be declared by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in September, 2017. The CAPF result will be made available in two parts, written exam and final result. The CAPF result for the written exam will be declared prior and consist of names of those candidates who qualified it by securing the written exam. UPSC will declare both result of CAPF online in the form of a pdf file and the candidates will be able to check it from the link that will be provided on this page. The final result of CAPF 2017 will be the combined result of written exam and personality test on the basis of candidate’s performance in both the stages. Candidates who clear the written exam of CAPF will be called for physical efficiency test (PET)/medical standards test followed by interview/personality test. UPSC will also release the mark sheet of all candidates who attempt CAPF 2017 after the final result has been declared. The final merit list for appointment of candidates to BSF, CRPF, CISF and SSB will be decided on the basis of candidate’s performance in written exam and interview. Check complete details of CAPF result 2017 in the article below.
CAPF Result 2017 – Preparation of Merit list
Written examination is the first stage of recruitment consisting of two papers. The candidates who qualify the first stage by obtaining the desired Cut-off score or marks as decided by the Commission will be considered for next round.
- Candidates declared qualified in the written examination will appear for the Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Those candidates, who shall meet the prescribed Physical Standards, will be asked to undergo through the Physical Efficiency Tests. The Commission will prepare a list of candidates who will qualify this phase.
- The next phase is Interview. Qualified aspirants in the Medical Standards Tests will appear in the Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by the Commission.
- Scored obtained in all of the above rounds will be considered for final selection by the Commission. Final selection list of the candidates will be published on the UPSC’s website.
Procedure to check CAPF Result 2017 ?
The result of CAPF 2017 will be declared online by UPSC and all the candidates who will appear for the exam will have to check it to ascertain if they have qualified or not. The step wise procedure to access and check CAPF result 2017 has been explained below for the convenience of candidates. Read the steps explained below and follow them to check the result when it will be declared by UPSC.
- Candidates can click on the link that will be provided on this page to check their CAPF 2017 result.
- The title of the link will be “CAPF result 2017 declared – Check Here”
- The link will redirect the candidates to a new page where the pdf file of result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can use the ctrl+F function and type their roll number in the search box.
- If they have qualified, their roll number will get highlighted in the CAPF result pdf file.
- The candidates after checking the Result should download the file and save it for further reference.
Features of CAPF Result 2017
- Based on the CAPF Result, final merit list of candidates would be drawn.
Merit list will consider the marks of the candidates in written examination and Personality Test/Interview.
- Higher the marks, better is the chance of selection in the merit list.
Detailed scorecard would be made available later on the official website of UPSC.
- To check the scores, candidates would have to enter roll number and other basic details.
- Commission will not send the result or scorecard to the candidate in post.
- In the formation of merit list, the candidate with higher marks would be placed at upper level and assigned lower ranking.
- More ranking will mean lesser marks.
Highlights of CAPF Result 2017
Based on candidate’s performance in the written exam of CAPF 2017 which will be held on July 23, and the subsequent test and interview, UPSC will declared the result of candidates who will appear for the exam. UPSC has announced a total of 179 vacancies for the post of Assistant Commandants (AC) in four esteemed police forces of the nation. UPSC will shortlist an adequate number of candidates for the interview as per their need and discretion. The candidates who will secure marks according to the CAPF Cutoff 2017 will be considered eligible for appointment at the post of AC in the Central Armed Police Forces viz. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).