CBSE NET Answer Key 2017: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the answer key of CBSE NET on or before March 31, 2017. The CBSE NET answer key 2017 will be released on the official website of the board. The CBSE NET answer key and OMR sheet will be made available for downloading in online mode only. The answer key of CBSE NET 2017 will contain the correct answers of the questions asked in all the three papers – Paper I, Paper II, Paper III. Candidates can download the official CBSE NET answer key 2017 for all sets of question booklet provided to the candidates during the exam. However, candidates should download only the test booklets provided to them during the exam. With the help of the CBSE NET 2017 answer key, candidates will be able to analyse their performance in the exam and calculate their estimated score in the exam.
As per the marking scheme, questions in all the three papers carried 2 marks. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. The Paper I carried questions on teaching/research aptitude whereas Paper II and III comprised of the subject selected by the candidate. The maximum mark allotted for the written exam is 350. Candidates can also raise objections against the answers after the answer key is released and can submit representations online.
Availability of CBSE NET Answer Key 2017
As per some news reports, CBSE will release the answer key of CBSE NET by the end of March 2017. Candidates can check the table given below for important dates related to the CBSE NET answer key 2017.
|Conduct of CBSE NET 2017 Exam||January 22, 2017|
|Release of Unofficial Answer Key||January 22, 2017 (Published)|
|Release of Official Answer Key||
On or before March 31, 2017
|Release of Final Answer Key||To be notified later|
|Publication of Result||To be notified later|
CBSE NET 2017 Answer Key Paper-I
The answer key of CBSE NET Paper-I has been provided below for all the sets – W, X, Y, Z. The answer key contains correct answers of all the questions asked in Paper-I. Paper-I was common for the candidates. There were questions from reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, quantitative aptitude and general awareness. Candidates should compare answers as per the question paper and they should choose the correct set as provided to them during the exam.
CBSE NET Question Papers 2017
|Paper-I Question Paper||Download Here|
CBSE NET Subject-wise Question Papers 2017
|Subject||Paper II||Paper III|
|English||Download Here||Download Here|
How to download CBSE NET Answer Key 2017?
The CBSE NET Answer Key 2017 will be available for all the applicants who have appeared for the exam. The answer key will be available in online mode only. The link will be updated here as soon as it is available. Candidates can check the procedure given below for downloading the CBSE NET answer key 2017.
- Click on the link given on this page for downloading the answer key.
- Clicking the link, candidates will be re-directed to the login page of the CBSE NET answer key 2017.
- In the login page, candidates will have to enter their application number and password.
- Entering all details, the answer key will appear on the screen.
- Download the CBSE NET answer key 2017 and keep it safe for further reference.
How to use CBSE NET Answer Key 2017?
- The applicants will have to compare their recorded responses in the examination with the correct answers present in the CBSE NET answer key 2017.
- The marking scheme has to be strictly followed while calculating the scores.
- The total marks calculated will be the probable score of the applicant in the entrance examination.
CBSE NET Answer Key 2017 – Marking Scheme
Aspirants after checking the answer key can calculate estimated score of the exam through the following procedure.
|Total number of questions||185|
|Total number of papers||Paper I, II & III|
|Marks per question||2|
|Calculation of scores||Total marks = Total number of correct Responses x 2|
Features of CBSE NET Answer Key 2017
- The CBSE NET answer key 2017 will be released in online mode only.
- The board will release set wise and paper wise answer key of CBSE NET.
- The Paper carried 60 multiple choice questions, out of which only 50 questions will be evaluated. The Paper II & III carried 50 and 75 questions respectively.
- With the help of answer key, candidates can estimate the answers marked by them correctly. Estimation of wrong and right answers will also help candidates in calculating their approximate score.
- In case, there is discrepancy in the answer keys, candidates within a specified date. Candidates are also required to pay some fee for challenging a question.
How to challenge CBSE NET Answer Key?
- Candidates having any doubt with regard to the answers in the answer key can calculate their score through the following method.
- Aspirants can challenge any answers given in the CBSE NET answer key if they think it is incorrect by filling the challenge form.
- Candidates can access the challenge form by logging into their individual log-in IDs.
- The challenge should be accompanied by supporting enclosures and a payment of Rs. 1000/- per question.
- The fee can be paid by credit/debit card or e-challan. In case the challenge of any candidate regarding captured images of response sheets (OMR sheets)/answer keys is accepted, the fee will be refunded to such candidates against the accepted challenge.
- Grievances received without supporting documents/literature are liable to be rejected
- In all other cases the fee once paid will not be refunded. The CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys.
CBSE NET 2017 Result
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the CBSE NET result of National Eligibility Test (NET) in May 2017. Candidates will have to secure the minimum marks in the NET for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor. Among the candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks, a merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers.
CBSE NET 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff is the minimum marks to delimit candidates for next level of recruitment process.The CBSE NET 2017 cutoff will be decided by the exam conducting body, CBSE. Candidates can check the table given below for CBSE NET cutoff.
|CATEGORY||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|GENERAL||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer) PWD/SC/ST||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|