CBSE NET Answer Key 2017: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the official answer key of CBSE NET along with the scanned images of OMR answer sheet on May 2, 2017. All the candidates who had appeared in the UGC NET exam on January 22, 2017, can download their scanned images of OMR answer sheet and answer key by entering roll number and date of birth. The link to download CBSE NET answer key 2017 is provided on this page. Candidates can challenge the answer key of CBSE NET and recorded responses if these differ from the ones they had marked on the OMR sheet from May 2 to 8, 2017. To submit challenge against the CBSE NET answer key 2017 and recorded response, candidates will have to log in with their application number and password. The challenges should be submitted in online mode only. The prescribed fee for submitting the challenge is Rs 1000 which should be paid through credit/debit card. Candidates can check below for more details on CBSE NET answer key 2017.
Availability of CBSE NET Answer Key 2017
Candidates can check the table given below for important dates related to the CBSE NET answer key 2017.
|Conduct of CBSE NET 2017 Exam||January 22, 2017|
|Release of Unofficial Answer Key||January 22, 2017|
|Release of Official Answer Key||May 2, 2017|
|Release of Final Answer Key||To be notified later|
|Publication of Result||To be notified later|
CBSE NET 2017 Answer Key Paper-I
The answer key of CBSE NET Paper-I has been provided below for all the sets – W, X, Y, Z. The answer key contains correct answers of all the questions asked in Paper-I. Paper-I was common for the candidates. There were questions from reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, quantitative aptitude and general awareness. Candidates should compare answers as per the question paper and they should choose the correct set as provided to them during the exam.
CBSE NET Question Papers 2017
|Paper-I Question Paper||Download Here|
CBSE NET Subject-wise Question Papers 2017
How to download CBSE NET Answer Key 2017?
The CBSE NET Answer Key 2017 has been available for all the applicants who had appeared for the exam. The answer key is available in online mode only. Candidates can check the procedure given below for downloading the CBSE NET answer key 2017.
- Click on the link given on this page for downloading the answer key.
- Clicking the link, candidates will be re-directed to the login page of the CBSE NET answer key 2017.
- In the login page, candidates will have to enter their application number and password.
- Entering all details, the answer key will appear on the screen.
- Download the CBSE NET answer key 2017 and keep it safe for further reference.
How to use CBSE NET Answer Key 2017?
- The applicants will have to compare their recorded responses in the examination with the correct answers present in the CBSE NET answer key 2017.
- The marking scheme has to be strictly followed while calculating the scores.
- The total marks calculated will be the probable score of the applicant in the entrance examination.
CBSE NET Answer Key 2017 – Marking Scheme
Aspirants after checking the answer key can calculate estimated score of the exam through the following procedure.
|Total number of questions||185|
|Total number of papers||Paper I, II & III|
|Marks per question||2|
|Calculation of scores||Total marks = Total number of correct Responses x 2|
Features of CBSE NET Answer Key 2017
- The CBSE NET answer key 2017 is available in online mode.
- The board has released set wise and paper wise answer key of CBSE NET.
- The Paper carried 60 multiple choice questions, out of which only 50 questions will be evaluated. The Paper II & III carried 50 and 75 questions respectively.
- With the help of answer key, candidates can estimate the answers marked by them correctly. Estimation of wrong and right answers will also help candidates in calculating their approximate score.
- In case, there is discrepancy in the answer keys, candidates within a specified date. Candidates are also required to pay some fee for challenging a question.
How to challenge CBSE NET Answer Key?
Candidates having any doubt with regard to the answers in the answer key can challenge the CBSE NET 2017 answer key is following manner.
- Aspirants can challenge any answers given in the CBSE NET answer key if they think it is incorrect by filling the challenge form.
- Candidates can even challenge the recorded responses if these differ from the ones they had marked on the OMR sheet.
- The challenge of scanned images of OMR answer sheets and answer key will be accepted online only.
- Candidates can access the challenge form by logging into their individual log-in IDs.
- The challenge should be accompanied by supporting enclosures and a payment of Rs. 1000/- per question or recorded challenge.
- The fee should be paid by credit/debit card. In case the challenge of any candidate regarding captured images of response sheets (OMR sheets)/answer keys is accepted, the fee will be refunded to such candidates against the accepted challenge.
- Grievances received without supporting documents/literature will be rejected.
- The CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys.
Highlights of CBSE NET answer key 2017
- The question papers and answer key of CBSE NET 2017 exam have been displayed for the candidates to verify the answers provided by them in the exam.
- The challenges will not be accepted offline.
- The candidates are advised to take print out of images of OMR sheets, recorded responses, answer keys and challenges submitted by them for future reference.
CBSE NET 2017 Result
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the CBSE NET result of National Eligibility Test (NET) in May 2017. Candidates will have to secure the minimum marks in the NET for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor. Among the candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks, a merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers.
CBSE NET 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff is the minimum marks to delimit candidates for next level of recruitment process.The CBSE NET 2017 cutoff will be decided by the exam conducting body, CBSE. Candidates can check the table given below for CBSE NET cutoff.
|CATEGORY||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|GENERAL||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer) PWD/SC/ST||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
Stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/jobs/ for more updates on CBSE NET answer key. Post your comment below.