CDS 1 Admit Card 2017 – Candidates appearing for the CDS written examination to be held on February 5, 2017, should download their CDS 1 Admit Card on or before the exam date. Union Public Service Commission has released the Admit Card of CDS 1 on January 6, 2017. Those candidates who had successfully filled up their application form has been issued the CDS 1 Admit Card 2017 for the written exam. Candidates can access the link provided below on this page for downloading the Admit Card of CDS. To download the CDS 1 Admit Card, candidates will have to log in either using their registration ID, date of birth or roll number or date of birth or name, Father’s name and date of birth. CDS Admit Card 2017 includes the roll number, registration number, name, father’s name, date of birth, category, space for photograph, space for the signature, examination centre, time of the exam, address of the exam centre and reporting time.
Candidates after downloading the Admit Card of CDS should take a print out of the same. The Admit Card should be carried to the exam centre along with valid identity proof. UPSC will not send the CDS 1 Admit Card by post. Separate Admit Card will be issued to the candidates shortlisted for the SSB test. Scroll down to download the Admit Card of CDS 1.
Latest: CDS (I) 2017 result – Check Here
UPSC CDS 1 2017 Admit Card Important Dates
The important dates related to Admit Card download is given in the table below:
|Date of CDS 1 written examination||February 5, 2017|
|Release of CDS I Admit Card for written exam||January 6, 2017 (Available Now)|
|End date of Admit Card download||February 5, 2017|
|Admit Card for the Interview||To be notified later|
Details required to download the CDS 1 Admit Card 2017
The candidates will have to enter the following details to download the Admit Card
- Registration Number and Date of Birth or
- Roll Number and Date of Birth or
- Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth
How to download the CDS 1 Admit Card 2017?
The CDS 1 Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded by the following method.
- Candidates will have to click the link UPSC CDS 1 2017 Admit Card
- The candidates should read the instructions carefully before downloading the Admit Card.
- To download the CDS 1 Admit Card 2017, the candidates can select three options – Registration No/Roll Number/Name
- Enter the credentials and click the ‘Submit’ button
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Download the Admit Card and take a print of the Admit Card
- Keep the Admit Card safely until the entire recruitment process.
Details in the CDS 1 Admit Card 2017
- Name of the student
- Enrollment number
- Birth date
- Application number
- Photo and signature
- Exam centre and code
- Exam for which the candidate is going to be applied
- Date, day, and time
- Reporting time
- Other exam instructions
CDS 1 Admit Card 2017 – Some Important Facts
- The admit card of CDS 1 2017 will be issued online. No Admit Card will be send to the candidates via any other mode.
- Candidates after downloading the Admit Card should take a print out of the same and verify all the information carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates will have to report to the UPSC office.
- The candidates will have to carry the Admit Card to the examination centre otherwise they will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
- All the applicants are required to provide valid and active e-mail ID while filling up the online application form as the commission will use this for contacting the candidates.
CDS 1 Admit Card 2017 – Technical Instructions
1. Admit Card Application is best suitable on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
3. Do not use mobile or other gadgets for downloading e-Admit Card. Preferably use Windows OS on Desktop Machine.
4. If you are having problem in downloading e-Admit card using suggested browsers then clear the cache and cookies of browser using browser setting. In case if you are still unable to download the e-Admit card then please try to download the admit card using other computer machine.
5. If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading please contact UPSC Administrator immediately.
Instruction in the Admit Card of CDS 1 2017
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.
4. E-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result as its production before Service Selection Boards is necessary.
5. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
6. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
7.You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
8. The candidature of the candidates is provisional.
9. Candidates should bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
Documents required for any communication
All communications related to the Admit Card should be reported to the Commission/Army Headquarters should invariably contain the following particulars.
- Name & year of the exam
- Registration ID
- Roll No
- Name of the candidate
- Complete postal address as given in the application with the telephone no, if any.