CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2017: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) will release the admit card for UGC NET 2017 exam in first week of December. The CSIR UGC NET admit card will be released online and the candidates will be able to download their hall ticket through their application number and date of birth. The admit card of CSIR UGC NET will be made available online and the exam conducting authority will not send the hall ticket to anyone by post or email. The CSIR UGC NET 2017 admit card consists details related to the candidates and exam like name of the candidate, name and address of the exam centre, time and date of the exam etc. The admit card will be issued to those candidates who submit their applications successfully. Candidates should check all the details printed in CSIR UGC NET 2017 admit card carefully to ensure that all entries are correct. In case of any discrepancies, candidates should immediately contact CSIR for correction. The link to download CSIR UGC NET admit card will be provided on this page. Candidates should bring CSIR UGC NET admit card 2017 along photo-identity proof without any fail. The Joint CSIR UGC NET admit card 2017 will be conducted on December 17, 2017 in offline mode. The exam will be conducted in five papers Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Science. The total marks allotted to exam is 200. Check below for more information on CSIR UGC NET admit card 2017.
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Admit Card dates
The schedule for the UGC NET 2017 December session exam has been announced by CSIR. Candidates can check the exam dates and dates for availability of admit card in the table below.
CSIR UGC NET 2017 admit card dates
|S. No.||CSIR UGC NET admit card events||Important dates|
|1||CSIR UGC NET 2017 exam||December 17, 2017|
|2||Issue of CSIR UGC NET admit card||First week of December, 2017|
|3||Declaration of CSIR UGC NET result||March/April 2018|
Timings of the CSIR UGC NET 2017 Exam
|Morning Session||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||3 hrs|
|Afternoon Session||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM||3 hrs|
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Subject-List
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
How to download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2017?
The admit card of CSIR UGC NET is available online only. The steps to download CSIR UGC NET admit card has been explained below.
- Step 1: Click on the link ‘CSIR UGC NET admit card 2017’
- Step 2: Enter application form number and date of birth
- Step 3: Click on ‘submit’ button after entering details.
- Step 4: The call letter of CSIR UGC NET will appear on screen
- Step 5: Download the admit card and save a copy of same.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2017 – Details
Candidates are advised to carefully check all the informative printed in the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card and that no incorrect information is there. The CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2017 consists of the following details related to candidates information and exam details.
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Centre name and complete address
- Date and exact time
- Session of the examination
- Reporting time
- Category of the candidate
- Photo and signature
- Course and exam
- Other exam related information and instructions
What to do after downloading the Admit Card?
The candidates after downloading the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2017 should take a print out of the same. It is mandatory to bring the Admit Card to the exam centre on the day of examination. The candidates need to carry Photo identity proof along with other documents. Those failing to produce the Admit Card will be debarred from giving the exam.
Where to report for any discrepancies in Admit Card?
Candidates should carefully examine the entries in the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2017. If there are any discrepancies in the Admit Card, should immediately be reported to the CSIR help desk for correction. The candidates who will not receive their Admit Card 10-15 days prior the examination should report to the concerned authority. Candidates should note that all communication to CSIR should invariably contain the particulars such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Application Online No, Subject, medium of exam and centre for examination.
Important Details of CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2017
- Candidates who had successfully registered for CSIR UGC NET 2017 can download the Admit Card.
- The CSIR UGC NET Admit Card contains details such as Name, Roll number, Registration number, Centre name and complete address, Date and exact time, session of the examination, Reporting time, Category of the candidate, Photo and signature, Course and exam, Other exam related information and instructions.
- It is mandatory to carry the Admit Card to the exam centre on the day of examination. Candidates failing to produce the Admit Card to the invigilator will not be allowed to take the test.
- The Admit Card which is torn, mutilated, soiled will not be accepted.
- The Admit Card should be preserved till the declaration of the result.
- The candidates declared successful will be required to submit a copy of their e-Admit Card, matriculation certificate as a proof of age, required degree certificate/mark sheet, proof of enrollment in integrated MS-Ph D.
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Exam Pattern
The question paper of CSIR UGC NET has been divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per the scheme of exam.
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
Note: Negative marking for wrong answers will be applicable subject wise as per the scheme of exam.
- CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2017
- CSIR UGC NET Sample Papers 2017
- CSIR UGC NET Preparation Tips 2017
- CSIR UGC NET Result 2017
- CSIR UGC NET Cutoff 2017