CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017: The answer key of CSIR UGC NET has been released by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) on July 21. Candidates can view CSIR UGC NET answer key till July 26, 2017. The CSIR UGC NET answer key 2017 is released online. Candidates who had appeared in the exam can check CSIR UGC NET answer key on this page. The answer key of CSIR UGC NET has been released for all codes of test booklets A, B, C & D provided during the exam. Candidates through CSIR UGC NET answer key 2017 can check the correct answers to questions of examination. The answer key of all the subjects Physical Science, Chemical Science, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences has been released. Checking the CSIR UGC NET answer key, candidates will get an idea of the number of responses marked correctly in the exam. Based on the number of correct and incorrect answers, candidates can calculate their probable score. Candidates having any doubt with regard to the answers in CSIR answer key 2017, can submit challenges till July 26, 2017.The CSIR UGC NET exam was conducted on June 18, 2017. As per CSIR UGC NET marking scheme, each question in Part A and B carried 2 marks while questions in Part C carried 4 marks. 25 % marks will be deducted for wrong answers. Candidates can check below for more details on CSIR UGC NET answer key 2017.
Latest: CSIR UGC NET Exam Answer key 2017 released: Check Here
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017 Dates
The CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017 has been provided in the table below:
|CSIR UGC NET 2017 Events||Dates|
|Date of CSIR UGC NET Exam||June 18, 2017|
|Availability of Official CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017||July 21 to 26 (Available)|
|Declaration of CSIR UGC NET Result||September/October 2017|
How to download CSIR UGC NET 2017 Answer Key?
Candidates can download the CSIR UGC NET 2017 Answer Key in the following ways:
- Step 1: To download CSIR UGC NET Answer Key candidates will have to click on the link provided on this page.
- Step 2: In the redirected page, the PDF file of the CSIR UGC NET Answer Key will appear on the screen.
- Step 3: Download and save CSIR UGC NET Answer Key to match your responses marked during the exam.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017
|Chemical Sciences||Download Here|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||Available Soon|
|Life Sciences||Download Here|
|Mathematical Sciences||Download Here|
|Physical Sciences||Download Here|
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017 – Marking Scheme
Candidates after matching the answers in the CSIR UGC NET 2017 Answer Key can calculate their score adopting the following technique.
- Part A – Each question in part A of CSIR UGC NET Exam will carry 2 marks. Negative marks for wrong answer will be 25 %.
- Part B- For every correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks allotted to that question. 25 % marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Part C – Questions in this part will carry 4 marks. 25 % marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017 – Benefits & Uses
Some of the benefits and uses of CSIR UGC NET 2017 Answer Key has been given below:
- The Answer Key of CSIR UGC NET will help the candidates to know all the correct answers to every question in the question paper.
- Candidates can compare their marked answers with the correct ones of CSIR UGC NET Answer Key.
- Through matching the answers given in the Answer Key of CSIR UGC NET 2017, candidates can make a rough estimate of their score.
- The scores will help the candidates to get an idea of where they stand in the competition.
How to challenge the CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017?
Candidates having any doubt with the answers published in the CSIR UGC NET Answer Key can submit challenges online. The procedure to submit challenges has been explained below:
- Aspirants will have to submit challenges through the given email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The challenges will have to be submitted in the prescribed format.
- Candidate must mention Subject Name, Booklet Code (A/B/C) and Question No. in subject line of the email.
- Candidate must send only one email for one question. Separate email should be sent for different question.
- The representation/observation must be supported with only relevant portion of books/findings to be attached along with the email.
- Representation received in any other Format other than prescribed will be summarily rejected.
- Candidate must mention his/her details in legible manner on format correctly.
- Representation/observation received by any other mode except by email shall not be entertained.
- The CSIR’s decision on the representations / observations shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys.
- If a question for any reason found wrong, the benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question.
- On review of representations of the subject experts, if it is found that along with the original answer key one more options are found to be correct then marks will be awarded to all those candidates who have attempted any one of the correct options.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017 – Exam Pattern
The CSIR UGC NET 2017 Exam Pattern has been explained below:
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
|(i) Life Sciences (ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences (iii) Mathematical Sciences (iv) Chemical Sciences (v) Physical Sciences||
Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET Cut Off June 2016
Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET Cut Off December 2015
Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET Cut Off June 2015