CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017: The answer key of CSIR UGC NET has been released by coaching institutes on June 18, 2017. Candidates can download here CSIR UGC NET answer key for all codes of question booklets – A, B, C & D. The CSIR UGC NET 2017 answer key has been released for all subjects – hemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences. Candidates who had appeared in the exam can check the answer keys to calculate probable score based on the number of correct and incorrect responses. The CSIR UGC NET answer key helps candidates to analyse their performance in the exam. The examination authority, CSIR, will release the official CSIR UGC NET answer key in July/August 2017. According to marking scheme, there were total 145 questions in CSIR UGC NET 2017 exam. The exam was held for total 200 marks. Candidates can check below for more details on CSIR UGC NET answer key.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017 Dates
The CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017 has been provided in the table below:
|CSIR UGC NET 2017 Events||Dates|
|Date of CSIR UGC NET Exam||June 18, 2017|
|Availability of Official CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017||July 2017|
|Declaration of CSIR UGC NET Result||September/October 2017|
How to download CSIR UGC NET 2017 Answer Key?
Candidates can download the CSIR UGC NET 2017 Answer Key in the following ways:
- Step 1: To download CSIR UGC NET Answer Key candidates will have to click on the link provided on this page.
- Step 2: In the redirected page, the PDF file of the CSIR UGC NET Answer Key will appear on the screen.
- Step 3: Download and save CSIR UGC NET Answer Key to match your responses marked during the exam.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017
|Papers||Code A||Code B||Code C||Code D|
|Chemical Sciences||Download Here||Available Soon|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Life Sciences||Download Here||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Mathematical Sciences||Download Here||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Physical Sciences||Download Here||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017 – Marking Scheme
Candidates after matching the answers in the CSIR UGC NET 2017 Answer Key can calculate their score adopting the following technique.
- Part A – Each question in part A of CSIR UGC NET Exam will carry 2 marks. Negative marks for wrong answer will be 25 %.
- Part B- For every correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks allotted to that question. 25 % marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Part C – Questions in this part will carry 4 marks. 25 % marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017 – Benefits & Uses
Some of the benefits and uses of CSIR UGC NET 2017 Answer Key has been given below:
- The Answer Key of CSIR UGC NET will help the candidates to know all the correct answers to every question in the question paper.
- Candidates can compare their marked answers with the correct ones of CSIR UGC NET Answer Key.
- Through matching the answers given in the Answer Key of CSIR UGC NET 2017, candidates can make a rough estimate of their score.
- The scores will help the candidates to get an idea of where they stand in the competition.
How to challenge the CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017?
Candidates having any doubt with the answers published in the CSIR UGC NET Answer Key can submit challenges online. The procedure to submit challenges has been explained below:
- Aspirants will have to submit challenges through the given email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The challenges will have to be submitted in the prescribed format.
- Candidate must mention Subject Name, Booklet Code (A/B/C) and Question No. in subject line of the email.
- Candidate must send only one email for one question. Separate email should be sent for different question.
- The representation/observation must be supported with only relevant portion of books/findings to be attached along with the email.
- Representation received in any other Format other than prescribed will be summarily rejected.
- Candidate must mention his/her details in legible manner on format correctly.
- Representation/observation received by any other mode except by email shall not be entertained.
- The CSIR’s decision on the representations / observations shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys.
- If a question for any reason found wrong, the benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question.
- On review of representations of the subject experts, if it is found that along with the original answer key one more options are found to be correct then marks will be awarded to all those candidates who have attempted any one of the correct options.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017 – Exam Pattern
The CSIR UGC NET 2017 Exam Pattern has been explained below:
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
|(i) Life Sciences (ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences (iii) Mathematical Sciences (iv) Chemical Sciences (v) Physical Sciences||
Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET Cut Off June 2016
Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET Cut Off December 2015
Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET Cut Off June 2015
Latest posts by Anangsha Patra (see all)
- SSC SI Admit Card 2017 released, exam to begin from July 1 - June 22, 2017
- IES Admit Card 2018 - June 22, 2017
- SSC SI 2017 - June 22, 2017