CTET Application Form 2017: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test in July, 2017. The CTET application form 2017 will be released online by CBSE tentatively by last week of June. All the teaching aspirants will have to register online to appear for CTET 2017 exam. Aspirants will be able to fill the online application form of CTET from the link that will be provided on this page. The CTET application form consists of 4 steps i.e. registration by filling details in application form, photograph & signature upload, payment of fee and print out of confirmation page. All the applicants will have to ensure that they complete all the four steps for complete submission of CTET 2017 application form. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted by CBSE.
All the applicants will also have to pay a fixed amount of application fees as per their choice of paper. The application fee for Paper I or II for general/OBC category is Rs 600 while for SC/ST/Different abled is Rs 300. The fee payment can be done through e-challan or debit/credit card. All the aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria and ensure that they are eligible before filling the online application form of CTET. The copy of fee payment receipt has to kept safe along with the application form of CTET. CTET exam is conducted to determine the eligibility of applicants for appointment at the post of teachers from class 1 to 8. Scroll down to read the complete procedure of how to fill CTET application form 2017.
CTET application form 2017 Dates
The schedule of CTET 2017 exam and application process will be made available by CBSE. Aspirants can check the important dates of CTET application form as given in the table below. Change of dates will be made according to updates released by CBSE.
|Release of Application Form||June, 2017|
|Last date to apply for CTET||To be notified later|
|Payment of Application Fees either through Debit/Credit Card||To be notified later|
|Generation of e-challan||To be notified later|
|Online Correction of the Application Form||To be notified later|
|Final status of Candidates-Check Status & Particulars of candidates whose fees received||To be notified later|
How to fill the CTET Application Form 2017?
The application form of CTET will be made available in online mode only. Candidates can check the procedure given below for filling up the CTET application form 2017.
- Step 1: Registration by filling in the online application form.
- Step 2: Upload images of photograph and signature
- Step 3: Fee payment through debit/credit card/net banking or bank challan
- Step 4: Print out of the confirmation page
Step 1: Registration by filling in the online application form
- Filling up of personal details: Candidate should fill his/her Name, Mother’s name and Father’s name, as recorded in the Class X Secondary Board Certificate, in CAPITAL letters. Mention Date of Birth as recorded in the Class X Secondary Board Certificate.
- Choice of Examination Centres: Candidate will have to select three different options for examination centres cities in order of preference from where he/she wishes to appear for the test. The choice (1st, 2nd and 3rd choice) of examination centre city could not be same.
- Languages Offered for CTET: Candidate may select two languages in which he/she wishes to appear for CTET i.e language I or language II.
- Question Paper Medium: Select Question Paper medium for subjects other than languages from drop down menu box. Candidate can select either English or Hindi.
- Unique Aadhar No (Optional): Mention your unique Aadhar Number (UID)
- Gender Select: Gender male and female
- Category: Select category from General, SC, ST and OBC
- Status of Qualifying Exam: Select the status from drop down menu box. If qualified, select ‘Passed’ else select ‘Appearing’ in Final Exam
- Employment Status: Mention employment status by selecting any of the option available in drop down menu box.
- Applying for: Select Paper I if you intent to apply for becoming teacher for classes I to V Select Paper II if you intent to apply for becoming teacher for classes VI to VIII* Select Both (Paper I & Paper II) if you intent to apply for becoming teacher for the both i.e. classes I to V and VI to VIII*
Minimum Educational Qualifications for teaching Classes I to V and VI to VIII
- Candidate must possess Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming a teacher for Class I to V and VI to VIII
- (A) Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming teacher for Classes I-V
- Select appropriate Code from drop down menu box if you intent to apply for becoming teacher for classes I to V
- (B)Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming teacher for Classes VI-VIII
- Select appropriate code from drop down menu box if you intent to apply for becoming teacher for classes VI to VIII
Mention Roll Number: In case you have appeared in the last three CTET examination conducted i.e. CTET-FEB 2015, CTET-SEPT 2015 or/and CTET-FEB 2016, kindly mention your Roll Number.
College/educational institution: A drop down facility has been provided to the candidates to choose the college from where they have obtained B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Education/ Elementary Education etc. In case the name of their college is not given they may choose the option OTHER and fill in the required particulars. The candidate may mention the percentage of marks obtained by him/her in the Degree/Diploma in Education/Elementary Education etc.
Address: Candidate may write complete mailing address including pin code as the same is required for further communication. The board will not be responsible for non receipt of mark statement/certificate etc. in case the postal address is not complete or legible
Mobile No: Mention valid mobile number as the updates/alerts related to CTET may be sent on candidates mobile number
E-mail Id: Mention valid E-mail Id as the updates/alerts related to CTET may be sent on candidates e-mail Id.
Security Pin: Enter security pin as shown below in green colour.
Step 2: Uploading of photograph and signature
Candidates have to upload image and signature as per the dimension and format given below.
- The scanned images of latest photographs and signature should be in jpg format.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) * 4.5 cm(Height) only
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm(length) * 1.5 cm(Height) only
Step 3: Payment of Application
The application fee can be paid through online and offline mode.
Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET exam fee account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank. By Debit/Credit Card.
|Category||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II||Payment Mode|
|General/OBC||Rs.600||Rs.1000||Online- Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking Or Offline- Syndicate/ Canara Bank Challan|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person||Rs.300||Rs.500|
Step 4: Printing of the confirmation page
The candidate should fill all the details while filling up the on-line application carefully. After depositing fee in Bank, Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated confirmation page after successful submission of data (if fees paid through Challan) and keep it for record and future reference, if required.
Online Correction of CTET 2017 Application Form
The facility to make the correction in the particulars of CTET application form 2017 will be made available by CBSE. All registered candidates will be able to make the correction in the particulars, if any, entered in the application form. This facility will be available for a definite time-frame.The board will not entertain any further correction beyond the stipulated time period fixed by them. Therefore, the candidates are advised to make the corrections carefully. The details required for making correction are:
- Registration No
- Date of Birth
- Enter Security Pin
- CTET Application Form Fee
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2017 Exam I-V (Primary Level):
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2017 Exam I-V (Upper Primary Level):
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*
CBSE will announce the list of examination cities where CTET exam will be conducted. Candidates will have to give three different options in order of their preference while filling up the CTET application form 2017. The board will make every effort to allot a centre in one of the places opted by the candidate. However, CBSE reserves the right to allot a centre other than that of candidate’s choice. No change in the examination centre will be entertained once it is allotted. The candidates should make their choices of exam cities carefully while filling up the application form.
The admit Card for Central Teachers Eligibility Test will be made available 10 to 15 days prior the commencement of examination. CBSE will release e-admit card for the exam and no admit card will be sent to the candidates by post. To download the CTET 2017 admit card, candidates will have to login using their registration number and date of birth. Admit cards will be issued to those candidates for Paper-I and II exam of CTET who will apply successfully for the exam.