ERDO Application Form 2017: The application process of Education research and Development Organization (ERDO) has ended February 20, 2017. ERDO had leased the online ERDO application form 14732 vacancies at the post of Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT), Block Education Controller (BEC) and District Education Controller (DEC). The ERDO 2017 application form was released online and all the aspirants had to fill and submit the application form through the same mode. Any ERDO applications submitted via post or mail will not be accepted by the organization. All the applicants had to pay a fixed amount of application fees while submitting their ERDO application form. Applications submitted without the payment of application fees will be rejected by ERDO and no requests thereof will be entertained in this regard. The last date for payment of application fees was June 15, 2017.
Candidates had to ensure that they fulfilled the required eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Scroll down to read complete details related to ERDO Application Form 2017 from the article below.
ERDO Application Form Important Dates 2017
|Start of Application Process||February 2, 2017|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||February 20, 2017|
|Last Date to pay the Application Fees||June 5, 2017|
|Last Date to print the application form after paying the application fees||June 15, 2017|
ERDO Application Form 2017 – Eligibility Conditions
Nationality/Citizenship: Candidates who want to apply for BEC and DEC posts should be Indian Citizens. Candidates interested to apply for BTT should ensure that they are residents of the same state from which they are applying and also hold Indian Citizenship.
Age Limit: All the candidates who are interested to apply for included posts in ERDO 2017 should be within the definite age bracket as per the post they are interested in applying. Candidates belonging to reserved category will be offered age relaxation as per the rules and regulations of government.
Educational Qualification: All the candidates who are interested to apply for BEC, DEC, BTT posts should posses definite educational qualification as per the post. Candidates should check the required educational qualification before going further with the application process.Candidates can read complete details of ERDO Eligibility Criteria 2017 from this link.
ERDO Application Form 2017
Education Research and Development Organisation has released the application form for 14,732 vacancies under ERDO 2017 on February 2, 2017. The last date to submit the application forms was February 20, 2017. All the candidates who are interested to apply for the included posts will have to fill the online application form. Candidates can fill the ERDO Application Form 2017 from the link given on this page. Below given are the steps to fill the application form.
Prerequisites of ERDO Application Form 2017
- Birth certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- Voter ID Proof
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the Scanned Photograph (passport size not more than 10kb) JPEG format, along with a scanned image of the signature not more than 20 kb.
How to fill ERDO Application Form 2017 ?
- Candidates can click on the link given on this page to fill the ERDO Application Form 2017.
- The link will redirect the candidates to a new page with the application form.
- Candidates will have to fill all details as asked in the application form like name, parents name, educational qualifications etc.
- Candidates are advised to be very careful while filling the application form as they will get no chance to change any details after submission of the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of their latest passport size photograph and signature in the required format and size as specified by ERDO.
- After filling all the required details, candidates will have to pay the application fees as per the post they want to apply.
- Click on submit for final submission of the application form.
- After successful submission of the ERDO Application Form 2017 download and save a copy of the same for future references.
ERDO Application Form 2017 – Application Fees Details
Candidates will be required to pay some definite amount of application fees while filling their application forms. The last date for payment of application fees of ERDO was June 5, 2017. Details regarding application fees of different posts is explained below. Candidates can go through the details and pay the application fees accordingly.
- Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT): Candidates who belong to General/OBC have to pay Rs.450 and Rs.250 for candidates of SC/ST categories. Physically Handicapped students are exempted from the payment of application fees.
- Block Educational Controller (BEC): Candidates who belong to General/OBC have to pay Rs.600 and Rs.400 for candidates of SC/ST categories. Physically Handicapped students are exempted from the payment of application fees.
- District Educational Controller (DEC): Candidates who belong to General/OBC have to pay Rs.600 and Rs.400 for candidates of SC/ST categories. Physically Handicapped students are exempted from the payment of application fees.