Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Haryana Power Utilities, comprising of HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL has announced recruitment of Assistant Engineers (Electrical & Civil) on the basis of GATE 2017 scores. The candidates who are interested to apply for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment through GATE 2017 should fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and should be from Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Mechanical and Information Technology disciplines. All the applicants must have appeared and qualified GATE 2017 exam for valid paper code. The details of the vacancies, application process and such of Haryana power Utilities 2017 will be announced tentatively in April 2017. Read on for comple information about the eligibility, disciplines allowed, pay scale and more on this page for the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment through GATE 2017
PSU’s Hiring Engineers on the Basis of GATE 2017: Get Details
Organization: Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs) comprising of
1) Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL),
2) Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL),
3) Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
4) Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL)
- Posts: Assistant Engineer – Electrical and Civil Cadres
- No of vacancies: to be Notified
Selection Procedure for the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment
On the basis of GATE 2017 scores only. The posts will be advertised individually and collectively by the HPUs. No interview will be carried out for the posts to be advertised by HPUs in the month of April, 2017. The Appointments will be made on the basis of merit of the GATE-2O17 scores.
Interested Applicants can read details of GATE 2017 and Fill the Application form here.
Important dates for the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Through GATE 2017
|1||GATE 2017 Application Form||September 1 to October 4, 2016|
|2||GATE 2017 Admit Card||From January 5, 2017|
|3||GATE 2017 Results||March 26, 2017|
|4||Application for the Haryana Power Utilities||April 2017|
Eligibility Criteria of Haryana Utilities Power Recruitment Through GATE 2017
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- They must have passed B.E or B.Tech from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category
- 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile
- Candidates must have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard
- Final Year students are not eligible to apply
Age Limit: 21 to 42 years
Reservation: Applicable only to Haryana Domicile candidates as per the guidelines of the Haryana Government
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for the Haryana Utilities Power Recruitment Through GATE 2017
|SNo||Post in||Disciplines that will be considered||GATE 2017 Paper|
|1||Electricaldiscipline||Electrical/ Electrical & ElectronicsEngineering||EE|
|3||InformationTechnology||Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology||CS|
|4||Electronics discipline||Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering||EC|
|1||Civil discipline||Civil engineering||CE|
How to Apply for the Haryana Utilities Power Recruitment Through GATE 2017
- Candidates can fill the application for Haryana Utilities Power Recruitment here after it is announced in April 2017.
- Candidates will have fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified above.
- They will be required to fill the GATE 2017 details as asked along with their personal and academic details in the application form.
- Other details will be updated as soon as they are announced in April 2017.
Pay Scale: Rs 9300- 34800 + Rs 5400 (Grade Pay)
Check the Notification below:
Contact Details Given Below:
Website: hvpn.gov.in, hpgcl.gov.in, uhbvn.com, dhbvn.org.in
Latest posts by Prabha (see all)
- Interview Tips for PSU Recruitment through GATE 2017 - April 12, 2017
- Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Through GATE - April 11, 2017
- Power Grid Recruitment of ET Through GATE 2017 - March 9, 2017