IFS Admit Card 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card of Indian Forest Services (IFS) 2017 preliminary examination on May 22. The link to download IFS admit card has been provided below on this page. Candidates will have to enter their registration number/roll number and date of birth in the login panel to download their IFS admit card 2017. Candidates should remember that the admit card IFS is only available for online download and the commission will not send the hall ticket to any candidate by post or email. The preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted on June 18, 2017 as per the calendar published by UPSC.
Candidates should login, download their hall ticket and take a print out of IFS admit card. Candidates should carry the print out of IFS 2017 Admit Card with them on the day of exam or else they will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Candidates can check some common FAQ’s related to the hall ticket answered below. Read on for complete details of IFS Admit Card 2017 as given in the article below.
IFS Admit Card 2017 Dates
All the candidates who will appear for the IFS Preliminary examination should know the schedule of events related to exam and availability of IFS Admit Card. Candidates can check the important dates as given in the table below.
|S. No.||Events for Admit Card of IFS 2017||Dates|
|1||Availability of IFS Admit Card for prelims||May 22, 2017|
|2||Date of IFS preliminary examination||June 18, 2017|
|3||Mains Examination of IFS 2017||December 3, 2017|
|4||Date for release of mains IFS Admit Card||November, 2017|
Latest: UPSC IFS Prelims Admit Card Released: Download Here
Details required to access the IFS Admit Card 2017
Candidates appearing for the Indian Forest Services 2017 preliminary examination will need validation details to download the IFS Admit Card 2017. Candidates will have to enter these details in the login page to access their hall ticket. Candidates can read the details required as given below.
- Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Roll Number and Date of Birth
How to download IFS Admit Card 2017 ?
The admit card of IFS 2017 has been released online and the commission will not be responsible to send the hall ticket to any candidates by post or email. All the candidates sitting for the examination should know the step wise procedure to download the IFS Admit Card 2017. The steps to download the admit card have been explained below, candidates can go through and follow them to download their IFS 2017 Admit Card.
- Candidates can click on the link provided on this page to download the IFS admit card 2017.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page as they access the link where the log in panel to download the IFS Admit Card.
- Candidates will have to enter their validation details in the combination of registration number and date of birth or roll number and date to birth, and click on submit.
- The admit card of IFS 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should all the instructions as given on the IFS Admit Card, Check the details mentioned on the hall ticket and after complete satisfaction, download it.
- After downloading, candidates should take a print out hall ticket for Indian Forest Services on an A4 sheet.
- Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe till the recruitment is over.
Details Enclosed in IFS Admit Card 2017
Union Public Service Commission will issue the admit card/hall ticket for the IFS preliminary examination to only those candidates who have filled their IFS Application form 2017 without any mistakes along with payment of application fees in the stipulated time. Candidates should check details given in the IFS Admit Card as mentioned below. If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, regarding any of the information it should be immediately brought to the notice of UPSC Authorities. The details mentioned below should be checked thoroughly by the candidates in the IFS Admit Card 2017.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Test venue
- Roll Number of the candidates
- Address of the Test Venue
- Photograph of the candidates
- Some important instructions
Documents required along with IFS Admit Card 2017
Along with Admit Card, the candidates need to carry the following documents.
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by College/university
- Income Tax PAN Card
IFS Admit Card 2017 – Important Points
- Candidates are advised to check the admit card very carefully and if there are any discrepancies, they should immediately inform UPSC.
- Candidates should carry their IFS Admit Card to each session of the exam in order to be permitted for the exam. The e-admission certificate should be kept safe till the declaration of result.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre a minimum 20 minutes prior before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- Candidates who are more than 10 minutes from the scheduled time will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Candidates should go to IFS Exam Centre allotted to them by UPSC as given in their admit card. If the candidates appear any other centre than the allotted one, they will not be allowed to appear for the examination and their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Candidates whose photograph is not their on the IFS Admit Card should carry a valid photo identity proof i.e. Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- Candidates should mandatorily take a print out of the admit card after downloading it.
FAQ’s Related to IFS Admit Card 2017
Candidates ask many questions if they are not able to download their admit card. Few among them are-
What to do if i am not able to download the UPSC IFS admit card 2017?
Many candidates will be applying for UPSC IFS 2017 exam therefore it is very much possible that due to rush of so many candidates trying to download their IFS admit Card 2017 the official website of UPSC might crash. The applicants need not panic if they are not able to access their UPSC IFS admit card. The candidates need to stay calm and the issue will be resolved soon.
What to do after downloading the Indian Forest Services Admit Card?
The candidates after downloading the IFS Admit Card 2017 will have to take a print-out of the same. The hard copy of the Admit Card of UPSC IFS should be carried along with other documents to the examination centre on the day of the exam.
What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page of UPSC IFS Admit Card 2017 ?
Internet-based Admit Card download depends on various factors like Internet speed, large of applicants trying to download the IFS Admit Card 2017 at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the IFS Admit Card immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 min or during the off-peak hours during the night.