Indian Bank Recruitment 2016– The result for Indian Bank PO Mains, held on February 28, 2017, has been announced and the candidates can access the same from this article. The Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 result will furnish the qualified candidate’s roll number and name. The Indian Bank PO result is available online and is available in pdf format. On accessing the result of Indian Bank PO recruitment from the window in the article below and download the same. These selected candidates are provisionally selected for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) programme offered through the Manipal Global Education Services. The Offer Letter for admission into the PGDBF programme has been issued and the candidates can access the same by clicking on the link provided below.
These selected candidates are required to report to the Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore for verification of documents other formalities. Also, the candidates must make sure that they carry all the necessary documents. Know more about Indian Bank Recruitment 2016, result, steps to access the same, etc. from this article.
Recruitment of 324 Probationary Officers in Indian Bank
- Organization – Indian Bank
- Post Offered – Probationary Officer
- Total Number of Vacancies – 324
- Mode of Selection – Online Exam (Prelims and Mains) and Interview
Check the list of candidates selected for the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance from the window below.
Category-wise Vacancy Breakup
|Number of candidates who will be recruited|
Important Dates of Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||06 Dec 2016 to 22 Dec 2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||05 Jan 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||12 Jan 2017 to 19 Jan 2017|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary||13 Jan 2017|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||22 Jan 2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||02 Feb 2017|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Main||16 Feb 2017|
|Online Examination – Main||28 Feb 2017|
|Declaration of Results of Online Main Examination||10 Mar 2017|
|Personal Interviews at Chennai, Mumbai,
Kolkata and New Delhi
|20 to 24 Mar 2017|
|Declaration of Final Result||27 Mar 2017|
|Commencement of the PGDBF Course at Indian Bank
Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru
|10 Apr 2017|
Latest: Download PGDBF Offer Letter – Click Here
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality – The candidates should be a Indian National or has migrated to India with an intention to settle in India.
Qualification – Graduation with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1996.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Applications should have to be submitted online from January 6, 2016 to December 22, 2016. No other mode of application will be accepted other than online applications. Payment of Application Fees will be accepted from January 6, 2016 to December 22, 2016. The Application Fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs 100 while for other it is Rs 600. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be entertained.
How to apply for the exam?
- Click the link “Apply online for Indian Bank Recruitment 2016” hosted on this page.
- In a new window, the Registration page will open. Candidates will have to register themselves by entering their basic information in the online application
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of Application Fees
- Submit the Application Form and take print out of the same.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Admit Card
The Admit Card of Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 for the Interview has been issued by Indian Bank. Candidates appearing in the Interview of Indian Bank can download their Admit Card through Roll Number and Date of Birth. No hard copy of the Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post.The procedure to download the Admit Card has been provided below.
- Candidates should click on the link provided above on this page
- Clicking the link, in a new window, the Admit Card login page will open. The candidates to access the Admit Card will have to enter Registration No/Roll No and Date of Birth/Password.
- Submitting all the details, the Admit Card will appear on the screen of the computer
- Candidates should verify all the details such as Name, Address, Exam date, Reporting time etc before downloading the Admit Card.
- After checking all the information, download the Admit card and take a print out in the A 4 size sheet.
- Keep the Admit Card safe until the entire recruitment process
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure
The Selection Procedure will include – Online Test (Prelims and Mains) and Interview. Candidates qualifying the Prelims Exam will be called for the Mains Exam. Subsequently, those qualifying the Mains Exam will be called to appear for an Interview. Those qualifying both in the Online Tests and Interview and are placed sufficiently high in the merit list will be provided provisional allotment.