IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the list of candidates shortlisted for further selection process. The Interview call letter for IOCL recruitment through GATE 2017 has been made available for download. Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be able to download the call letter. Candidates will need their IOCL Registration No. and Date of Birth to download admit card and check the status of selection for IOCL recruitment through GATE 2017. The link to download the call letter of IOCL GATE recruitment has been provided below on this page. All the candidates who had qualified GATE 2017 exam had to apply for the post of Engineer/Officers in IOCL. Those candidates who secured marks equal or above the cutoff of IOCL recruitment via GATE have been shortlisted for further rounds of selection procedure. The IOCL recruitment through GATE interview call letter will have important instructions and all the candidates have to necessarily read and abide by them. Candidates can scroll down and read the complete information about IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Feature
- Name of the Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Designation: Engineers/Officers from various disciplines of Engineering like
Computer Science and IT
Electronics and Communication
Polymer Science &Engineering
- Total Vacancies: To be Announced
Job Opportunities in PSU through GATE 2017 for Engineers: Get Details
Selection Criteria for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
IOCL has announced the shortlisting status of candidates for further selection procedure at the post of Engineer/Officer. The primary basis for shortlisting of candidates was GATE 2017 scores and those who secured marks according to cutoff decided by the company have been shortlisted. The next round of IOCL recruitment through GATE will be either a group discussion or personal interview.
Latest: GATE 2017 Admit Card – Available Here
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Important Dates
|1||GATE 2017 Application Process||September 1 to October 4, 2016|
|2||Admit Card for GATE 2017||January 4, 2017|
|3||Application for IOCL Recruitment||January 9, 2017|
|4||IOCL Application Procedure Last date||February 12, 2017|
Eligibility Criteria of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
|Nationality||Indian Nationals Only|
|Age Limit (June 30, 2017)||
|Minimum Pass Percentage in Degree Examination||
|GATE requirements||Candidates should have qualified with valid GATE 2017 Scores|
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Application Process
All the candidates interested in applying will have to fill the IOCL Recruitment Application Form. The Application procedure is scheduled to commence on January 5, 2017. The last date for the application process is February 4 2017. The Application process is completely online and application of any candidate sent through any other mode will not be accepted by the authority. Candidates should have the GATE Registration Number which will be available on the GATE 2017 Admit Card without which they cannot fill the application form for IOCL. Check the Steps given below to know How to apply for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017.
How to apply for IOCL GATE 2017 Recruitment Process?
- The candidates who are interested in applying should have filled the GATE 2017 Application Form. Candidates who have not applied for GATE 2017 are not eligible for the recruitment process.
- Candidates will be required to provide the unique registration number given in the GATE 2017 Admit Card in order to be able to fill the Application Form. Candidates can use the direct link given here to download the Admit Card for GATE 2017.
- All the applicants will have to provide the basic personal information, details of Academic Qualification and all the information without any mistake in the application form.
- Candidates should check the application form for any mistakes before submission.
- After the candidates have submitted the Application form successfully, the system will generate a unique Application ID signifying the acceptance of the application form.
- Candidates should download their application form and affix a passport size photo same as the one in GATE 2017 Application Form and sign at the required place.
- Candidates should keep the print out of the application form safely for future purposes.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Application fees
Candidates interested in applying for IOCL Recruitment through GATE will have to pay some amount as application fees to seal their candidature along with the submission of their application forms. The details regarding the exact amount for the application fees and the mode of payment have not been made available from IOCL. Candidates will be updated on this as soon the detailed notification has been released from IOCL.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Selection Procedure
- Candidates have been shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2017 Scores for further selection under IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017.
- Candidates whose GATE 2017 scores were not as per the cutoff scores of IOCL have not been shortlisted.
- The shortlisted candidates will appear for the next stage which can be either a group discussion or Personal Interview as per the discretion of the conducting authority.
- The Call letters for GD/Interview have been issued and the link to download the same has been given on this page.
- All those who qualify the GD/Interview round will be chosen for final selection of IOCL Recruitment.