IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has ended the application procedure for recruitment of engineers/officers from different fields of engineering on February 12, 2017. The number of vacancies for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 will soon be announced by the company. Candidates interested to participate in the recruitment process of IOCL had to apply and appear for GATE 2017 as per the paper code for respective disciplines prescribed by the company. Candidates who will qualify the GATE 2017 examination as per the qualifying marks will be eligible to appear for the interview of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017. The result for the GATE exam will be made available on March 27, 2017. Candidates who had appeared for the respective paper code only will be eligible to participate in the recruitment process. Candidates who have appeared for different papers from the specified ones will not be considered for inclusion in the recruitment process. Candidates can scroll down and read the complete information about IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017.
- Name of the Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Designation: Engineers/Officers from various disciplines of Engineering like
Computer Science and IT
Electronics and Communication
Polymer Science &Engineering
- Total Vacancies: To be Announced
Job Opportunities in PSU through GATE 2017 for Engineers: Get Details
Selection Criteria for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
Candidates who will apply will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2017 Scores. The candidates who qualify the GATE Exam by scoring equal or above the minimum required scores will be eligible for the next round which can be either a group discussion or a personal interview.
Latest: GATE 2017 Admit Card – Available Here
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Important Dates
|1||GATE 2017 Application Process||September 1 to October 4, 2016|
|2||Admit Card for GATE 2017||January 4, 2017|
|3||Application for IOCL Recruitment||January 9, 2017|
|4||IOCL Application Procedure Last date||February 12, 2017|
Eligibility Criteria of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
|Nationality||Indian Nationals Only|
|Age Limit (June 30, 2017)||
|Minimum Pass Percentage in Degree Examination||
|GATE requirements||Candidates should have qualified with valid GATE 2017 Scores|
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Application Process
All the candidates interested in applying will have to fill the IOCL Recruitment Application Form. The Application procedure is scheduled to commence on January 5, 2017. The last date for the application process is February 4 2017. The Application process is completely online and application of any candidate sent through any other mode will not be accepted by the authority. Candidates should have the GATE Registration Number which will be available on the GATE 2017 Admit Card without which they cannot fill the application form for IOCL. Check the Steps given below to know How to apply for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017.
How to apply for IOCL GATE 2017 Recruitment Process?
- The candidates who are interested in applying should have filled the GATE 2017 Application Form. Candidates who have not applied for GATE 2017 are not eligible for the recruitment process.
- Candidates will be required to provide the unique registration number given in the GATE 2017 Admit Card in order to be able to fill the Application Form. Candidates can use the direct link given here to download the Admit Card for GATE 2017.
- All the applicants will have to provide the basic personal information, details of Academic Qualification and all the information without any mistake in the application form.
- Candidates should check the application form for any mistakes before submission.
- After the candidates have submitted the Application form successfully, the system will generate a unique Application ID signifying the acceptance of the application form.
- Candidates should download their application form and affix a passport size photo same as the one in GATE 2017 Application Form and sign at the required place.
- Candidates should keep the print out of the application form safely for future purposes.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Application fees
Candidates interested in applying for IOCL Recruitment through GATE will have to pay some amount as application fees to seal their candidature along with the submission of their application forms. The details regarding the exact amount for the application fees and the mode of payment have not been made available from IOCL. Candidates will be updated on this as soon the detailed notification has been released from IOCL.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis on GATE 2017 Scores for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017.
- The candidates who do not qualify GATE 2017 as per the standards of IOCL will not be considered nest stage of Recruitment.
- The candidates qualifying GATE will be called for the next stage which can be either a group discussion or Personal Interview as per the discretion of the conducting authority.
- The Call letters for GD/Interview will be issued after the declaration of GATE 2017 Result.
- All those who qualify the GD/Interview round will be chosen for final selection of IOCL Recruitment.