Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) has released notification for 741 Medical Officer (AYUSH)-Rastriya Bal Suraksha Karyakaram (RBSK) and Medical officer (Mainstreaming of AYUSH for JRHMS) vacancies on contractual basis. Candidates should submit the application form on or before July 27, 2017. Candidates can check below for JRHMS recruitment eligibility, selection, post-wise vacancy details and application form.
JRHMS Vacancy Details
Total number of vacancies – 714
Name of the posts
1. Medical Officer (AYUSH)- RBSK: 618 Posts
2. Medical Officer-Mainstreaming of AYUSH: 123 Posts
1. Medical Officer (AYUSH)- RBSK: INR 22,000 (Consolidated)
2. Medical Officer-Mainstreaming of AYUSH: INR 20,000 (Consolidated)
Latest: JRHMS Official Notification 2017: Check Here
JRHMS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates interested in applying for the post of Medical Officers in JRHMS should fulfill the eligibility criteria as per age and academic qualification. The age and educational qualification of JRHMS recruitment is given below.
Age Limit: The category-wise age of the candidates along with age relaxation is provided below.
- Ayurvedic Doctor: Candidates should possess BAMS/GAMS from recognized university/ college with completion of compulsory internship.
- Homeopathic Doctor: BHMS/DHMS from recognized university/ college with Completion of compulsory internship.
- Unani Doctor: BUMS/GUMS from recognized university/ college with completion of compulsory internship & have valid permanent registration Number from State AYUSH Council/ Parishad/ Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi/ Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi.
JRHMS Recruitment Application Form 2017
Candidates should either apply online or offline for the JRHMS recruitment. Those opting for offline mode should send their applications by post. Applicants should submit their applications on or before July 27, 2017.
JRHMS Recruitment Selection Procedure 2017
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test. The minimum cutoff for written exam is 40 % for General Category , 36.5 % for BC-II, 34 % for BC-I and 32 % for SC, ST and women candidates. Candidates at the time of final selection need to provide essential documents.