KTET Application Form 2017: Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has released the application form of KTET 2017 exam on July 3. The KTET application form has been released online and the applicants will have to submit their applications through the same mode only. The application form of KTET is available in two parts, part 1 of the application form deals with payment of fee and part 2 with filling and submitting of the application form. Part 1 of KTET 2017 application is available from July 3 to July 17 whereas part 2 is available from July 4 to July 18. Applicants are advised to check eligibility criteria for the category of their choice before they fill the application form of KTET. All the applicants will have to complete both the steps before submitting their applications as incomplete application forms will not be accepted. Candidates of general category will have to pay Rs.500/- whereas candidates of SC/ST category will have to Rs.250/-. The payment of application fees can be done through online or offline mode. All the applicants should keep a print out of the confirmation page after submission of KTET 2017 application form. Applicants should be very careful while filling the details in the application form as there will no chance for corrections after final submission. Scroll down to read the complete information of KTET application form 2017.
KTET Application Form Important Dates 2017
The schedule of KTET 2017 application process will be announced by Kerala Preeksha Bhavan and the applicants should be aware of all the dates. Check the tentative dates of Kerala TET 2017 application form in the table below. How to Fil
|S.No.||KTET 2017 Application Form Events||Dates|
|1||KTET 2017 Official Notification||July 1, 2017|
|2||Kerala TET 2017 online registration commences on||July 3, 2017|
|3||Last date of KTET 2017 Application Step I||July 17, 2017|
|4||Last date of KTET 2017 Application Step II||July 18, 2017|
KTET Application Form 2017 – Eligibility Conditions
The KTET 2017 exam will be conducted for over four categories and the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan will decide the eligibility conditions for each category. The applicants will have to go through the eligibility criteria and ensure they are eligible as per their choice of category before they submit their application form. Those candidates who do not fulfill KTET eligibility criteria will not be allowed to participate in the exam. Check the categories of KTET 2017 and eligibility criteria of each as given below. Applicants can read the detailed eligibility criteria for KTET application form from the link given here.
- Category-I: Lower Primary (Classes I-V) – Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) or its equivalent from recognized board or intuition.
- Category-II: Upper Primary (Classes VI-VIII) – Applicants have done B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) or its equivalent from recognized board or intuition
- Category-III: High School (Classes VIII-X) – Candidate should have passed BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and B.Ed. Degree in relevant subject or its equivalent from recognized board or intuition.
- Category-IV: Upper Primary Classes. For Specialist teachers and physical education teachers KTET is applicable up to High School level.
KTET Application Form 2017 – Application Procedure
The application form of KTET consists of two steps for the final submission of application form. All the applicants of KTET exam should complete both the steps for successful submission of the application. Incomplete KTET application forms will not be accepted by the authority. Check the complete procedure to fill and submit the application form of KTET as explained below.
Step 1 – Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates can click on the link that will be provided on this page to begin with KTET application form.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new window through the link where the instructions of fee payment would be explained.
- Candidates will have to provide all the details as asked such as category of exam, TET category, candidate category (Gen/OBC/SC/ST).
- The next step would be enter, name, date of birth, mobile number and captcha code.
- Candidates will have to choose the mode of payment for the application fees.
- After the payment, note down the transaction ID (online payment) or the SB collect reference number (offline payment) for the second part of the application form.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page and keep it safe.
|Category||Amount of Application Fees|
|General/OC/OBC||Rs.500/- (Each Paper/category)|
|SC/ST||Rs.250/- (Each Paper/category)|
Step 2 – Registration for the Exam
- Candidates who have remitted their application fee will be able to proceed to the second stage of KTET application form.
- Enter the transaction ID/ SB collect reference No, Date of Birth and mobile number in the login screen.
- The application form of KTET 2017 will appear on the screen with few details entered earlier while payment of application fees.
- Fill all the details as asked in the Kerala TET application form, upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the form.
- The photograph should be of 200 pixels height &150 pixels width and having the size of 20 to30 kb in jpeg format.
- Save the application form after entering all the details correctly and the preview page will be uploaded.
- Candidates should check all the details entered by them in the application form of KTET during the preview. Corrections in the application form will not be allowed after final submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application after final confirmation. A copy of the printout of the uploaded application should be kept by the candidate for future reference.
- Print out of the online payment receipt, Challan, application form and copy of the certificates etc need not be sent to Pareeksha Bhavan.
Stay posted to www.entrancecorner.com/jobs for all the latest updates on KTET application form 2017. For any doubts or query comment below.