MPPSC State Service Exam 2017: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)has conducted the state service mains exam from June 3 to June 8. The result of MPPSC State Service mains exam is expected to be declared in August, 2017. MPPSC will also release the answer key mains exam of MPPSC State Service in two phases i.e. provisional and final. Candidates will get a quick analysis of their performance from the provisional answer key and the final answer key will help the candidates to calculate their estimated scores. The result of MPPSC State Service mains exam will be declared on the basis of final answer key. MPPSC will decide qualifying scores for all the candidates who appeared for the exam and those who manage secure marks equal or more more than cutoff will be declared qualified. The result of MPPSC State Service 2017 exam will be declared online in the form of a pdf file and the link to check the result will be provided on this page. The result pdf of MPPSC State Service Exam will consist of names and roll numbers of the qualified candidates from each category. The candidature of all the qualified candidates as per the result will be provisional and final decision will be based on attestation and document verification. All the qualified candidates will have to download the personal details and attestation form and fill it. Candidates who qualify document verification round will be shortlisted for final appointment at different posts. Scroll down to read the complete details of MPPSC State Service Exam 2017.
Latest: MPPSC State Service exam 2017 Result- Check Here
MPPSC State Service exam 2017 Cutoff – Check Here
MPPSC State Service Exam 2017– Salient Features
Name of the exam: Madhya Pradesh State Service Exam 2017
Conducted by: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Number of vacancies: 190
- State Administrative Service (Dy. Collector): 27 Posts
- State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police): 45 Posts
- Additional Assistant Development Commissioner: 05 Posts
- Block Development Officer: 01 Post
- Child Development Project Officer: 02 Posts
- Area Coordinator/ Block Development Officer: 02 Posts
- Nayab Tehsildar: 34 Posts
- Chief Municipal Officer: 13 Posts
- Assistant Jail Superintendent: 17 Posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 23 Posts
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer: 18 Posts
- Deputy Registrar: 03 Posts
MPPSC State Service Exam Important Dates 2017
|Release of Official Notification||December 5, 2016|
|Commencement of Online application form||December 9, 2016|
|Last Date for Online Registration||January 8, 2017|
|Commencement Correction/Editing of application form||December 16, 2016|
|Last date for editing of details in application form||January 10, 2017|
|Availability of Prelims Admit Card||Jan 18 – Feb 8, 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Dates (Two Sessions)||February 10, 2017|
|Commencement of application process for mains exam||April 6, 2017|
|Last date to apply for mains exam||May 5, 2017|
|Editing of details in the application form||April 11 to May 12, 2017|
|Release of MPPSC State Service mains hall ticket||May 20, 2017|
|Last Date to download Mains admit card||June 1, 2017|
|Dates for Mains Exam||June 3 – June 8, 2017|
All the candidates who are interested to apply for the posts under MPPSC State Service Exam will have to ensure that they fulfill all the required eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility conditions are norms or parameters set on the basis of nationality, age, educational qualification, post qualification experience etc, required to be fulfilled necessarily by all the aspirants. The norms are put forth by the conducting and controller authority, in this case, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidates who do not clear the required eligibility criteria are not eligible to fill the application form. Check the details of eligibility conditions for State Service Exam of MP as given below.
- Age Limit: All the candidates should be between the age of 21 to 28 years as on January 1, 2017. Age Relaxation will be provided to deserving candidates as per the rules.
- Nationality: Only candidates holding Indian Nationality are eligible to be a a part of the recruitment process.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Bachelor/Graduate Degree or its equivalent from any recognized University or Institute.
The application process of MPPSC State Service mains exam commenced on April 6, 2017. All the candidates who qualified the preliminary examination in the result declared on March 31, 2017 can fill the online application form of MPPSC State Service Exam. The link to apply online has been provided on this page. The candidates who qualified the preliminary exam will be allowed to appear for the MPPSC State Service mains exam only if they fill and submit their applications before the last date. The last date to register online for the mains of MPPSC State Service recruitment 2017 is May 5, 2017. Candidates will have to pay the requisite amount of application fees to complete their application submission for the State Service Exam. Application forms without payment after last date will be deemed incomplete and rejected. Applicants can check link given above on how to fill the application form and also read complete details for the application fees of MPPSC State Service Exam.
How to apply for MPPSC State Service Exam 2017 ?
- Candidates can click on the link given on this page to fill the application form.
- Candidates should have scanned copies of their latest passport size color photograph and signature in the required size to be uploaded in the application form.
- Candidates will have to check the declaration to proceed to the application form page.
- Click on “click here to apply” to proceed to the application form.
- Fill in all the information as asked in the application form like basic details, educational qualification, marital status, etc., without making mistakes in the application form.
- The editing and correction platform of application form for any mistakes will open from December 16 to January 10, 2017 but it is not yet known hat details will be allowed for editing so candidates should be very careful and make no mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature in the designated area and check the declaration.
- Click on the submit for final submission of the application form.
- After submission candidates will be issued an application number which will be used to make payment of the application form.
- After submission of application form candidates will have to pay their application fees.
- Go back to the main page and click on the second option i.e. “Make payment for unpaid application.”
- Provide the application number, date of birth, enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- Choose the preferred option of payment and pay the application fees to complete the submission of the application form.
- Application Fees can be paid through debit card/credit card/net banking or through M.P. online kiosk.
- No cheques or bank demand drafts will be accepted for payment of application fees.
- After successful submission, candidates should download the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Details of Application Fees
|SC, ST, OBC & PWD||Rs. 250/-|
All the candidates whose applications forms will be accepted subjected to eligibility criteria will be issued the admit card for the preliminary examination. The prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted on February 10, 2017 and the admit card will be issued from January 18 to February 8, 2017. All the candidates are advised to download the admit card within the stipulated time to avoid last minute rush and hassles. The candidates without their admit card will not be allowed to sit for the examination. The direct link to download and get all details related to admit card of MPPSC State Service Exam has been provided above.
All the candidates will have to undergo Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination for MPPSC State Service Exam 2017. Candidates should know the exam pattern for both the stages as it will boost their preparation for the exam. If the candidates know the exam pattern for the exam before hand he/she will be able to devise a strategy to prepare and also cover topics as per the importance and marking scheme. Check the exam pattern of prelims and mains of State Service Exam of Madhya Pradesh from the link given above.
MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2017
Syllabus is very important for any candidate who is preparing to appear for any competitive examination. The syllabus will help them to know all the topics and material to be studied for the exam. Candidates can check the syllabus for preliminary and mains examination of MPPSC State Service Exam from the link given above.
Eligible candidates who apply for the State Service Exam will have to undergo three stages of Selection Procedure. The Candidates will first undergo a preliminary examination followed by Main Exam and at last a personality test/interview. The candidates who qualify stage 1 i.e. prelims will eligible for stage 2 i.e. Mains Exam and so forth. Check the complete details of MPPSC State Service Exam Selection Procedure from the link given here.
MPPSC will release the result of State Service mains exam tentatively in August 2017. All the candidates who secure the required qualifying marks in the exam will be declared qualified in the exam. The result of MPPSC State Service Exam will be declared online in pdf file with names and roll numbers of all the qualified candidates arranged in serial order. Candidates can read complete details of MPPSC State Service Exam Result 2017 from the above link.
Cutoff score can be described as the minimum score prescribed by the examination authority for all the candidates. Each candidates who will appear for the MPPSC State Service Exam will have to secure marks in accordance with the cutoff to qualify. MPPSC has published the cutoff for the mains examination after the result of MPPSC State Service Exam prelims was declared. Candidates can check the cutoff as prescribed by MPPSC as given in the table below.
|Category||Gender||Minimum Cutoff Marks|
|UR||Male + Female||138|
|SC||Male + Female||122|
|ST||Male + Female||110|
|OBC||Male + Female||132|
|OH||Male + Female||118|
|VH||Male + Female||92|
|HH||Male + Female||60|
|UR Ex Serviceman||80|
|SC Ex Serviceman||60|
|ST Ex Serviceman||62|
|OBC Ex Serviceman||60|