RBI Officer Grade B Result 2017: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the result of RBI Officer Grade B Phase 2 exam on July 13, 2017. The Phase 2 exam of RBI Officer Grade B was held on July 7, 2017. The RBI Officer Grade B Phase 2 result has been announced for only those candidates who had secured overall and sectional qualifying marks. The RBI Officer Grade B result 2017 has been released in a PDF file. The link to check RBI Officer Grade B 2017 result is provided on this page. Candidates has been selected for Interview on the basis of the aggregate marks scored by candidates in Paper I, II & III. The interviews will to be conducted from August 1 to October 2017.The Interview will carry total 50 marks. The RBI Officer final result 2017 will be declared after adding the marks of Phase II examination and Interview. Candidates can check below for more details on RBI Officer Grade B result 2017.
Latest: Roll numbers of Candidates shortlisted for Interview DEPR-2017 – Check Here
Roll Numbers of candidates shortlisted for Interview – DSIM-2017- Check Here
RBI Officer Grade B Phase 2 result declared – Check Here
RBI Officer Grade B Cutoff 2017: Check Here
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 result declaration dates
The Phase 2 result of RBI Officer Grade B has been declared on July 13, 2017. Candidates can check below for more details on RBI Officer Grade B 2017 result declaration dates.
|RBI Officer Grade B Phase-I exam of||June 17, 2017|
|Declaration of RBI Officer Grade B result of Phase I||June 22, 2017 (Declared)|
|RBI Officer Grade B Phase-II exam||July 7, 2017|
|RBI Officer Grade B Result of Phase-II||July 13, 2017 (Announced)|
|Conduct of RBI Officer Grade B Interview||August 1 to October 2017|
|RBI Officer Grade B 2017 final result||November 2017|
How to check RBI Officer Grade B Result 2017?
The result of RBI Officer Grade B 2017 is available only in online mode. The steps to check the result has been explained below.
- Step 1: Click on the link hosted here on this page
- Step 2: In a new page, RBI Officer Grade B result PDF file will appear on the screen
- Step 3: Press Ctrl + F and enter roll number in the required space
- Step 4: If the roll number is there in the PDF file then the candidate has qualified for the next round
- Step 5: Download the result and save the file.
Highlights of RBI Officer Grade B result 2017
Phase I Result of RBI Officer Grade B
- Candidates had to secure minimum marks separately for each test as well as aggregate, as prescribed by the Board.
- Candidates, who had secured minimum marks separately for each Test, as prescribed, has been shortlisted for Phase-II examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I.
- The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Phase-II of the Examination has been decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies.
- The candidates had to pass in each of the objective tests.
- The passing marks in each test has been decided by the Board on the basis of the performance of all the candidates appearing in the tests.
- Individual Mark Sheet & category-wise cut off for Phase-I examination will be released within a fortnight.
Phase-II Result of RBI Officer Grade B
- Candidates has been shortlisted for the interview, based on the aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III).
- The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview has been decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies.
- The individual marks and category wise final cut – off marks for the recruitment will be displayed within a fortnight.
Final Selection of candidates for appointment to the post of Officer Grade B will be made on the basis of marks secured in the mains exam and interview.
RBI Officer Grade B Result 2017 – Calculation of scores
- In Phase-I of the examination, the corrected-scores’ obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method. Candidates have to secure minimum marks separately for each test as well as aggregate, as prescribed by the Board.
- In Phase-II of the examination, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on the aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III). The aggregate marks will be decided by RBI.
- Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II examination and interview.
- In the phase I exam, marks of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test. The is corrected score will be arrived after applying the penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores.
- Scores obtained by candidates will be equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- The section wise and total score of the candidates will be calculated with decimal points upto two digits.
- The marks obtained in an optional paper of the Phase II exam will be normalized by percentile method.
RBI Officer Grade B Result 2017 – FAQs
What if I am unable to download my RBI Officer Grade B Result 2017?
Internet-based result download depends on various factors like internet speed. A large number of applicants trying to download the result at the same time will lead server crash. candidate is unable to check their result immediately can retry after a gap of 5 during off-peak hours or during night.
What if I forgot the Registration my Registration and Password?
Registration and Password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidates immediately upon successful registration. These can be retrieved by auto generated email acknowledgment at the email address registered by him.
What if my Date of Birth is rejected in the login screen?
Candidates should ensure that the Date of Birth is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidates can even refer to the application print for the Date of Birth entered by him.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Cutoff
Candidates need to secure the RBI Officer Grade B cutoff score to qualify each stage of recruitment process. The cutoff score of RBI Officer Grade B 2017 of the Phase I exam has been given in the table below. The cutoff of RBI Officer Grade B Phase 2 will be released after the recruitment process is over.
|Test wise and aggregate cut – off marks in Phase-I examination held on June 17, 2017, for shortlisting the candidates for Phase-II examination for the post of Officers Grade-B (General) – DR-BY-2017 :|
(Maximum Marks = 80)
(Max Marks = 60)
(Maximum Marks = 30)
(Maximum Marks = 30)
(Maximum Marks = 200)
RBI Officer Grade B 2017
RBI Officer Grade B Sample papers 2017
RBI Officer Grade B Selection Procedure 2017
RBI Officer Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2017
RBI Officer Grade B Preparation Tips 2017
RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus 2017