REET Eligibility Criteria 2017– The eligibility criteria of REET are set of norms in terms of age, educational qualification, nationality which the candidates should fulfill to be eligible for the exam. Candidates interested in applying for the exam must ensure that they fulfill the REET eligibility criteria 2017. The REET Eligibility Criteria 2017 has been specified by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan. Aspirants who will meet the REET 2017 eligibility criteria will be allowed to participate in the recruitment process. In case a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria of REET, he/she cannot apply for the exam under any circumstance. As per the REET eligibility criteria 2017, applicants must have bachelor of elementary education or diploma in elementary education. Candidates can check below for more details on REET eligibility criteria 2017.
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) is conducted to determine the eligiblity of teachers for appointments in various schools of Rajasthan. The exam is conducted in two levels – Level-I is conducted for those candidates who are interested in teaching classes 1 to 5 while Level II is for those candidates who are interested in teaching for classes 6 to 8.
Highlights of REET Eligibility Criteria 2017
The REET eligibility criteria 2017 has been given below:
Age Limit: There is no particular minimum or maximum age limits for REET 2017 Exam.
REET educational qualification for Level I
- Candidates who have completed or currently pursuing the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education along with 50% marks in senior secondary (or equivalent). Or
- Aspiring candidate must pass or should appear for the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education (with NCTE Norms). Or
- Candidate should pass or should pursue the last year of 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) and with at least 50% in senior secondary. Or
- Aspiring Candidate qualified or appearing final year of 2-years Diploma in Special Education and with at least 50% marks in senior secondary. Or
- An aspirant with Graduation and qualified or currently in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education is eligible for the REET 2017.
REET educational qualification for Level II
- Candidates with Graduation and passed or pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. Or
- Aspirants having Graduation with at least 50% marks and qualified 1-year B.Ed or appearing 2-year B.Ed. Or
- Candidates with Graduation (45% aggregate) and passed 1-year B.Ed or appearing 2-year B.Ed in accordance with NCTE.
- Graduate with 50% aggregate and passed or appearing 1-year B.Ed (Special Education).