RPSC RAS 2016: The mains exam of RAS/RTS 2016 was held on March 27 and 28, 2017 in two sessions in Ajmer, Jaipur, Bikaner, Bharatpur, Kota, Jodhpur and Udaipur. RPSC will release the provisional and final answer key of RPSC RAS 2016 mains exam by second week of April. All the test takers will be able to raise objections against the provisional answer key if they feel that some questions/answers are wrong. Candidates will have to fill and submit an online objection form to record their objections for the provisional RPSC RAS 2016 answer key. The final answer key for the mains exam will be released some time after provisional answer key correcting the valid objections raised by the candidates. The RPSC RAS 2016 result will be declared in April 2017 based on the final answer key.
The result will announce the names of all the candidates qualified the mains exam. Candidates who qualify the mains examination will have to appear for the personality test/interview, admit card of which will be released shortly after the declaration of mains exam result. he candidates qualifying all the three stages of selection for RPSC RAS 2016 will be shortlisted for final appointment. Candidates can scroll down to read the complete details of RPSC RAS 2016 from this article.
RPSC RAS 2016 Dates
|RPSC RAS 2016 Event||Important dates|
|Starting date of online application||May 10, 2016|
|Closing for online application||June 25, 2016|
|last date for application fee||June 25,2016|
|Correction in Application form||June 26 to July 25, 2016|
|Date of RAS Pre examination||August 28, 2016|
|Date of RAS Mains Examination||March 27 and March 28, 2017|
Summary of RPSC RAS 2016
- Name of the Examination: RPSC RAS 2016
- Conducted by: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Vacancy Details: 725 posts
Salient Features of RPSC RAS 2016
- The Exam will be conducted in three stages, preliminary, Mains and Interview
- The Preliminary Examination is meant to serve as a screening test for candidates.
- The Marks scored in the Preliminary exam will declare which candidates are qualified for the Mains exam but they will not be used for counting the final merit.
- After the main examination there will be round of viva voice or interview.
- The interview will be of 100 marks with no minimum qualifying marks.
- The mode of the exam will be online.
The commission has issued the admit card of RPSC RAS 2016 mains examination on the official website. Candidates can download their hall tickets by using the above link. All the candidates who qualified the preliminary examination only will be able to download the admit card and appear for the mains exam to be held on March 27 and 28, 2017. The candidates should note that the admit card is available only for online download and the commission will not send the admit card to any candidate via post or email. The candidates should download the admit card well before the exam to avoid last minute rush and havoc. The candidates without the admit card will not be eligible to appear for the examination. Check the steps explained below on how to download the admit card.
- The candidates will have to click the link hosted on this page.
- The candidates in the next step will have to enter the necessary details as asked for downloading the Admit Card.
- After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the Admit Card of RPSC RAS the candidate will appear on the page.
- The candidates will have to check the necessary details before downloading the Admit Card of RAS.
- After checking the details, the candidates will have to click the ‘Download’ button.
- After downloading the Admit Card, the candidates should take a printout of the same.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the RPSC RAS Syllabus. The Syllabus for the exam can be accessed from the direct link provided on this page. The Syllabus provided here for RPSC RAS will cover all the subjects, papers and the topics in detail. If the Students are well aware of the syllabus for RPSC RAS they will be able to prepare in a better way for the exam.
The Rajasthan Administrative Exam will be conducted in three stages, Preliminary, Mains and Interview. The Exam Pattern for all the three stages in given below in detail.
|General Knowledge and General Science||200||3 hours|
|Papers||Name of the Paper||Maximum Marks|
|Paper -1||General Studies – I||200|
|Paper-2||General Studies – II||200|
|Paper-3||General Studies – III||200|
|Paper-4||General English and General Hindi||200|
RPSC RAS 2016 Personality Test/Interview
Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written test of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion shall be summoned by them for an interview for a personality test which carries 100 marks.
The Candidates who have applied for the RPSC RAS 2016 will require question Papers for practice for the examination. The Question Papers for RPSC RAS will help the applicants to have a better judgment over the question paper. The Candidates will be able to know the type of question asked in the exam and also the level of difficulty of the exam. The Candidates should solve the RPSC RAS Question Papers regularly after they are completely thorough with the syllabus.
RPSC RAS Eligibility Criteria 2016
The Candidates who want to give the RPSC RAS 2016 will have to clear a set eligibility criteria to be able to apply for the exam. Applicants who do not clear the RPSC RAS Eligibility Criteria will not be able to apply for the exam and if applied their candidature ship will be cancelled. Read the RPSC RAS Eligibility Criteria as given below.
- Education Qualification: The candidates applying for the post should be a graduate from any recognized university or college. Even the candidates who are appearing in final year can also fill RPSC RAS 2016 application form
- Age Limit : Candidates should be in the age group of 21 years to 35 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to specified categories as per government norms.
- Upper Age limit Relaxation for Candidates of Different Categories.
|ST, SC, BC, SBC (Male)||5 years|
|ST, SC, BC, SBC (Female)||10 years|
|Gen (Female)||5 years|
|Widow or divorce women||No maximum age limit|
|Gen (PWD)||10 years|
|BC, SBC (PWD)||13 years|
The RPSC RAS 2016 Application process started on May 10, 2016 and the last date to apply was June 25, 2016. The Last date of payment of Application fee is June 23, 2016. Candidates will get time to edit the application form for any mistakes as once the application form is finally submitted there will be no changes allowed. The application form for RPSC RAS can be edited from June 26, 2016 till July 25, 2016. Read the Details for Application fee for different candidates in the table below. The candidates can submit application fee by online mode using net banking account or debit/credit card. Candidates can also go through the steps on how to apply for RPSC RAS 2016 as given below.
|General (Unreserved)||Rs 250|
How to apply for RPSC RAS 2016?
- The candidates who are interested to apply will have to check that they fulfill all the required by the candidates before filling the application form.
- The candidates can apply through the direct link which will be provided on our website to apply online.
- Candidates will have to pay the Examination fees as per the category they belong to.
- Candidates need to ensure that before they apply online they have the scanned passport size photo in the desired size and format.
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format and should not be more than 100kb.
- The candidates should fill the Application Form correctly. No correction will be entertained after submission of the application form.
- After successful submission & confirmation, the candidate should take printout of filled online Application Form.
The RPSC RAS Result will be declared in April 2017 for the mains Examination. The Candidates can check the details related to RPSC RAS result from the direct link provided here on this page.