RPSC School Lecturer 2015 – The Result of RPSC School Lecturer 2015 has been declared by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). The Commission has also published the Cut off of RPSC School Lecturer 2015. The Written Examination of RPSC School Lecturer 2015 was conducted from July 17, 2016 to July 27, 2016. Candidates qualifying the written examination of RPSC School Lecturer 2015 will be called to appear for the further recruitment process. Qualifying candidates should fill up the Detailed Application Form on or before September 9, 2016.
RPSC School Lecturer 2015 recruitment process is being conducted to select candidates for 13098 vacancies to the post of 1 Grade School Lecturer in various government schools in Rajasthan. The exam was conducted for the subjects such as Paper-I (General Awareness and General Studies) compulsory section, Sindhi, Biology, Chemistry, Commerce, Drawing and Painting, Economics, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Home Science, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Rajasthani, Sanskrit and Sociology. Scroll down to read on the RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Procedure, Result details and more.
Summary of the RPSC School Lecturer 2015
- Exam: RPSC School Lecturer 2015
- Conducted by: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Mode of Exam: Offline
Posts offered: RPSC 1st Grade School Lecturer Posts
No of vacancies: 13098
Salient Features of the RPSC School Lecturer 2015
- The RPSC conducts an entrance test in 19 subjects for the various posts of School Lecturers in the various Government schools in Rajasthan.
- Applicants who qualify through the entrance test will have to face an interview to be selected for the various posts.
- About 13098 posts have been announced for selection through the RPSC School Lecturer 2015
The exam was conducted in the following subjects
|1||Paper- I (General Awareness and General Studies) Compulsory Section|
|6||Drawing and Painting|
RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Eligibility Criteria: Only candidates meeting the eligibility criteria given below can apply for the said posts. Check the details before applying online
- Candidates must have passed their Post Graduations in the subject for which they have applied for.
- In addition, they must also have passed B.Ed.
- candidates must be more than 21 years. They must not be more than 35 years.
- Reservations apply as per govt norms.
- In case Post Graduates in Home Science are not available than Graduates with Degree or Diploma in Education with 5 years’ experience of teaching Home Science at the Secondary or Higher Secondary Class level will be considered for the post of Senior Teacher in Home Science. B.Sc. Home Science Graduates will also be eligible if they are Post Graduates in any other subject but with Degree or Diploma in Education.
- For Candidates applying for Drawing: Post Graduate Degree in Drawing or equivalent exam. recognised by Govt. OR Graduate with 5 yrs. the experience of teaching Drawing in a recognised institution OR Diploma of 5 years duration in Arts of any School/College of Arts recognised by Government
RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Selection Procedure: The process of selecting the candidates will be on the basis of the written examination (pre & mains) and Interview.
RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Application Form : The RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Application Form is closed for this year.
How to Fill the RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Application Form: The candidates who will be applying for the next session for RPSC School Lecturer should follow the steps below:
- The candidates can fill the Application Form both offline and online.
- Candidates must fill in their personal details and academic qualifications, experience as well as contact information.
- Upload a recent photograph, signature, degree certificates, caste certificate and any other document as asked.
- Pay the Application fees as per the details are given below.
- After successful payment, submit the online application and note the unique registration number generated and preserve it for the future communication.
RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Application Fees are as follows:
|General/ SBC||Rs. 350/-|
|BC/ SBC of Rajasthan||Rs. 250/-|
|ST/ SC/ PH of Rajasthan||Rs. 150/-|
RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Admit Card: The link to download the Admit Card of RPSC School Lecturer is disabled now. However, the steps to download the Admit Card are given below:
- The candidates will have to access the link hosted on this page.
- After that, they will have to enter all the necessary details as and when asked.
- The candidates after entering all the details will have to press the ‘Submit’ button.
- The Admit Card page will appear on the screen of your computer.
- The candidates will have to check all the details in the Admit Card carefully. After checking all the details, the candidates need to click the ‘Download’ button for downloading the Admit card.
- The candidates should take a printout of the Admit Card and save it
- They must carry the admit card with them to the exam hall.
- Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam
- It is advisable to keep the admit card safe till the recruitment is completed.
RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Exam Pattern – The Exam Pattern given below is as per the official sources. Candidates may check the same to get an idea of the paper pattern. The RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Exam Pattern is divided into two sections:
Section 1: All candidates will have to attempt the Paper-I comprising of General awareness and General Studies questions and this section is mandatory.
- Duration of this section will be : 1 Hour and 30 minutes
- Total Questions will be 75 for 150 marks
Topics to be covered in this section are:
- History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Mental Ability Test,
- Statistics (Secondary Level),
- Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test : Hindi, English
- Current affairs
- General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan
- Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009
Section 2: This will comprise of Paper-II and will have questions from the Subject chosen by the candidate while applying
- Duration of this section is 3 Hours
- Total Questions asked will be 150 for a total of 300 marks
Candidates will be tested in:
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned at Graduation Level
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned at Post Graduation Level
- Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning
RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Syllabus– The Syllabus is given separately for each of the subjects by RSPC. Candidates can check the same by downloading the relevant syllabus as per their subject and start their preparation.
RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Question Papers- The question papers have been released by the RPSC individually for each of the subjects of the RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Exam.
- Check the RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Syllabus.
- Solve the sample papers as well as the question banks to get practice and confidence as well as to understand the RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Paper Pattern.
RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Answer Key– The Answer Key of RPSC School Lecturer 2015 has been released. The Answer key has been hosted on this page.
- The Answer Key consists of answers to all the questions in the question paper of the examination.
- With the help of the exam solutions, applicants can compare the answers marked in the exam with the correct ones mentioned in answer key and thus arrive at an approximate score in the exam. Hence, all the exam takers will be able to have an estimate of their score in the examination.
RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Cut off– The minimum marks used by the RPSC to screen the applicants is the cutoff marks.
- The cutoff is the minimum score which is required to be secured in order to qualify the exam.
- The candidates whose exam scores are less than the cutoff marks will not be called for the interview.
- The cutoffs will be available here if they are announced by the RPSC.
RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Result– The RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Result has been declared for Philosophy and Music. The RPSC School Lecturer Result 2015 was scheduled to be declared on August 31, 2016. Candidates who have appeared for the RPSC School Lecturer 2015 exam should check here for the Result of RPSC School Lecturer. To access the Result of RPSC School Lecturer 2015, the candidates will have to enter their Test Subject, Roll No and Date of Birth. Candidates will be intimated if they are selected for the next stage.
- The Result will be announced by the RPSC and candidates will have to check the same to know if they have qualified for the next stage.
- Based on the Result, they must plan their next stage of preparation.
- Candidates will be able to access the RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Result here as soon as it is announced.