RRB ALP Admit Card 2017: The hall ticket of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) will be issued by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The RRB ALP admit card 2017 will be issued in two phases – Written exam and Aptitude Test. At the first stage, the RRB ALP admit card of Preliminary examination will be issued to candidates whose applications will be accepted by exam conducting body, RRB. The RRB ALP admit card 2017 of Preliminary exam is likely to be issued in August. Candidates who will qualify written exam shall be issued admit card for appearing in Aptitude Test. The RRB ALP 2017 admit card will be release online. Candidates will have to enter User ID and password to download ALP 2017 hall ticket. The RRB ALP admit card 2017 will mention the date, time, venue of examination. Applicants will not be allowed to appear in the exam without ALP admit card 2017 and photo-identity proof. Read below for more details on RRB ALP admit card.
RRB ALP 2017 Admit Card Dates (Tentative)
The RRB ALP written examination is scheduled to be conducted tentatively in September/October 2017. RRB to issue call letter for preliminay examination in August. Candidates can check the below table for RRB ALP 2017 Admit Card Dates.
|RRB ALP 2017 events||Important Dates|
|RRB ALP 2017 written exam||September/October 2017|
|RRB ALP Prelims admit card||August 2017|
|RRB ALP 2017 Aptitude Test||To be notified later|
|RRB ALP 2017 Aptitude Test admit card||To be notified later|
How to download RRB ALP Admit Card 2017?
Candidates check the procedure to download RRB ALP admit card.
- Click on the link to be hosted on this page.
- Candidates need to enter their User ID and password
- The admit card of RRB ALP will appear on the screen
- Check all the details printed in the admit card and download the same.
- Candidates should take a print out of RRB ALP 2017 admit card.
RRB ALP Admit Card 2017 – Details Printed
The admit card of RRB ALP will mention the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Exam date and time
- Photograph and signature
- General Instructions
Photo-identification required along with RRB ALP admit card 2017
Candidates along with print out of admit card need to carry the following Photo-Identity proofs:
- PAN Card
- Voters ID card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
Highlights of RRB ALP Admit Card 2017
- The admit card of RRB ALP recruitment 2017 will be issued online only and no hard copy of the same will be sent to candidates by post.
- Separate admit cards will be issued for written exam and Aptitude Test
- The RRB admit card will mention all the details related to the exam.
- It is compluslory to carry the admit card along with photo-identity proof to the examination centre.
- Candidates after downloading the admit card should affix recent passport sized photograph as provided in the application form.
- Any kind of misconduct or misbehaviour in the exam centre will not be tolerated.
- Candidates need to appear for the exam at the exam centre mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates who will not receive RRB ALP admit card 2017 prior examination or for correction of details printed in the admit card should be informed to the RRB officials.