SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018: State Bank of India (SBI) will issue the admit card of SBI Clerk 2018. The tentative date to download the SBI Clerk admit card will be in May 2018 and candidates will be able to download their hall ticket till the day of exam. The SBI Clerk 2018 hall ticket will be released in three phases i.e. pre-exam training, prelims and mains. The admit card for the preliminary exam will be issued first to those candidates whose applications will be accepted by SBI. Candidates qualifying the preliminary exam will be called for the mains exam. SBI will issue an e-admit card for both the stages and no hard copy of the admit card will be sent to anyone. Candidates will need their registration number/roll number and date of birth to download their hall ticket. It is mandatory to take a print out of the Admit Card. The link to download the admit card of SBI Clerk 2018 will be provided on this page as soon as it will be made available. Candidates should keep the SBI Clerk Admit Card safe until the recruitment process is over. Pre-Exam Training Admit Cards will be issued only to those candidates who will opt for the training while filling up the Application Form of SBI Clerk. Read all details and steps to download SBI Clerk admit card as given in the article below.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Important Dates
The schedule for the availability of SBI Clerk admit card will be known once the official notification has been released by the bank. Candidates can check the tentative dates for the SBI Clerk 2018 hall ticket from the table below.
|S.No.||SBI Clerk 2018 Hall Ticket Events||Dates|
|1||Pre-exam Training Call Letter for SBI Clerk 2018 (SC/ST/Minority Communities)||May, 2018|
|2||Availability of SBI Clerk 2018 prelims hall ticket||May/June 2018|
|3||SBI Clerk preliminary exam date||Last week of June, 2018|
|4||Availability of SBI Clerk 2018 mains hall ticket||July/August, 2017|
|5||SBI Clerk mains exam date||Second week of August, 2018|
|6||Download of appointment letters for joining||October/November, 2018|
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 – Details Required for Downloading
Candidates participating in the SBI Clerk recruitment will need the following details to download their admit card through the link which will be provided on this page.
- Registration No/Roll No
- Date of Birth/Password
How to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018?
The e-admit card of SBI Clerk 2018 will be released online, candidates can read the step by step procedure to download the hall ticket as explained below.
Step 1: Click on the link (SBI Clerk 2018 admit card released – Download Here) that will be given above on this page.
Step 2: The link will redirect the candidates to the login page of hall ticket. Enter the details – registration number/roll number and date of birth/password as asked in the login panel.
Step 3: Enter the details correctly according the prescribed format. Check all the details for mistakes and click on submit button.
Step 4: The SBI Clerk admit card 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Check all the details like registration number, roll number, exam centre, date of birth, name, contact number, address, date and time for reporting, venue mentioned on the admit card.
Step 6: Upon verification of details, download and print a copy of the SBI Clerk hall ticket on an A4 sheet of paper. Candidates arriving for the examination without their admit card shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Note: In case there is any discrepancy in the details mentioned on the admit card, candidates should immediately contact the sub regional/regional office of the commission for immediate correction.
Snapshot of SBI Clerk Admit card
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Details
The admit card of SBI Clerk consists information related to the exam & the candidates. Check the details that will be mentioned on the admit card as given below.
|S. No.||SBI Clerk 2018 admit card elements||Details|
|1||Name of the candidate||Full Name of the examinee as mentioned on Birth/Matriculation Certificate|
|2||Photograph of the candidate||Scanned Image as uploaded in the application form|
|3||Roll number||Roll number assigned to the candidates by SBI|
|4||Exam Date, Time and Venue||Address of the exam centre, reporting time and date of exam|
|5||Space for signature and thumb impression||Candidates will have to sign and put a thumb impression in the given space on the admit card in the presence of invigilator|
|6||Space for signature of the invigilator||Invigilator will sign the admit card in the given space upon checking of the hall tickets in exam hall|
|7||Space for pasting the passport sized colour photograph (similar to the uploaded one)||Candidates will have to upload passport size photograph/s with cross signature|
|8||Some general instructions for the exam||Instructions related to exam day and exam hall guidelines will be given for candidate’s reference.|
Stages of SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
SBI Clerk 2018 Pre-Exam Training Call Letter: SBI will conduct pre-exam training for candidates of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities at certain centres of India. The pre-examination training will be arranged before preliminary exam by Nodal Banks/ Participating organisations to selected candidates. The option to select pre-exam training will be given in the application form and the SBI Clerk admit card for the pre-exam training will be issued for only those candidates who opt for the same. All eligible candidates who opted for pre-exam training will be called for exam preparation at designated centres. The SBI Clerk pre-examination training admit card will be available to download in May, 2018
SBI Clerk 2018 admit card for Pre- Exam Training – Click Here (the link will be activated on availability of admit card)
SBI Clerk admit card 2018 for preliminary exam: The admit card for the preliminary exam of SBI Clerk 2018 will be released at least two weeks prior to the date of exam. The SBI Clerk admit card for prelims will be available for download tentatively in May/June 2018 and the exam will be held in last week of June. Candidates can download SBI Clerk 2017 preliminary exam admit card from the below link by entering registration number, date of birth, password and captcha.
SBI Clerk 2017 preliminary admit card – Click Here (the link will be activated as and when the admit card will be released)
SBI Clerk admit card 2018 of Mains: The call letter/admit card of SBI Clerk 2018 mains will be available to only those candidates who qualify the preliminary exam and will be deemed eligible for the mains exam. The admit card of SBI clerk 2018 mains exam will be available to download in July/August 2018. To download mains admit card candidates have to enter registration number, date of birth, password and captcha.
SBI Clerk 2017 mains admit card – Click Here (the link will be activated as and when the admit card will be released)
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 – FAQ’s
Q. How do I download my SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card/Call Letter?
Ans: Click on the link that will be hosted on this page. In the login page of the hall ticket, enter your registration number & password or registration number & date of birth at available boxes to download SBI Clerk admit card 2018.
Q. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Ans: The admit card of SBI Clerk 2018 will be released online, therefore because of Internet speed or a large number of candidates trying to download the admit card at the same time, the page might taker time to load. So, if you are facing problem, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours in the night.
Q. Where do I get the registration number and password?
Ans: Registration number and password to download the SBI Clerk admit card will be generated during the submission of SBI Clerk application form. Candidates get it immediately after successful registration through auto generated email acknowledgment, at their registered email address and the same will be displayed on the screen.
Q. My date of birth (DOB) is rejected on login screen?
Ans: Date of birth in the login panel has to be entered in a give format i.e. DD-MM-YYYY. Candidates should ensure that they enter the same date as mentioned during registration and in the correct format.
Q. I am unable to login or screen displays the login failed message?
Ans: Recheck the entries you made on login screen. You must use registration number and password as displayed on screen during registration and also mailed to you via an auto generated email acknowledgment.
Q. I have registered more than one application?
Ans: If you have registered more than one, only last registration will be considered. To download your SBI Clerk admit card 2018, you have to enter the registration number generated through the last submitted application form.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 : Important points to remember:
- Candidates should keep the following points in mind while appearing for SBI Clerk 2018 exam.
- Candidates should paste passport-sized colour photo in the designated space (Note: Do not staple the photo in the admit card rather stick it with a glue) on the admit card.
- Candidates should carry one photo identity proof such as passport/Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- Candidates will have to sign and put a thumb impression on the SBI Clerk admit card in front of the invigilator. The admit card along with the photocopy of identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator in the examination hall, when he collects the call letters from the candidates
- Candidates will not be allowed any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc. In the exam hall.
- Candidates must bring a ball point pen with them at the time of examination
- Candidates will be provided with a rough sheet during the exam, to do all the necessary rough work. The rough sheet should be submitted to the invigilator once the exam is over. Leaving the exam hall with the rough sheet is not permitted.
- Left thumb impression will be captured at the examination venue. Any failure to these points will result in non-admittance for the examination. Therefore candidates are advised to note down following points.
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured, etc.), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam day
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (Right thumb) to be captured is injured or damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre
SBI Clerk exam is held by State Bank of India to recruit eligible candidates in the clerical cadre at the post of Junior Associate (JA) and Junior Associates Agriculture (JAA). The recruitment of SBI clerk consists two stages, preliminary and mains examination. It is expected that around 20,000 vacancies will be announced for the above mentioned posts for appointment in branches of SBI across India. Shortlisted candidates will be paid Rs. 20950.00/- per month inclusive of DA and other allowances. Click on the link to read complete details of SBI Clerk 2018 recruitment.
Stay tuned to https://www.entrancecorner.com/jobs/ for all the latest updates on SBI Clerk 2018. In case of any doubt or query, post a comment below.