SBI Clerk Application Form 2017: The Application Form of SBI Clerk will be made available in April, 2017. Candidates will have to register online for recruitment to the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. We will host here on this page, the direct link to apply for SBI Clerk. Candidates should apply for vacancies in one state and for one post only. The candidates applying for the recruitment process should be proficient in reading, writing, speaking and undestanding in official language of the state. Aspirants before filling up the SBI Clerk Application Form 2017 should ensure that they fulfill the necessary eligibility condition as laid down under the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria. The Application Form of SBI Clerk of the candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
The Application Fees will be accepted through online mode. The procedure to fill up the online SBI Clerk Application Form 2017, Application Fees etc has been explained clearly in this article. Read more on Application Form of SBI Clerk below.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2017 Dates
|SBI Clerk Application form 2017 Events||Dates|
|Release of SBI Clerk Application Form||April 2017|
|Start date of Online Registration||April 2017|
|Last date to submit the online Application Form||April 2017|
|Payment of Application Fees online||April 2017|
|Editing of Online Application||April 2017|
|Taking print out of the online Application Form||To be notified later|
Application Fees of SBI Clerk 2017
Candidates will have to pay their Application Fees through online mode. The Application Fees can be paid using debit card/credit card/internet banking. The Fees once paid will not be refunded. The Fees Structure of SBI Clerk has been explained below:
|SC/ST/PWD/XS||100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and OBC||600/- (Application Fee including intimation charges)|
Prerequisite for filling up the Application Form of SBI Clerk
Candidates before filling up the SBI Clerk Application Form should keep the following documents ready:
- First of all, it is essential that the applicants should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help a great detail in communication to the candidates by the bank regarding the call letter, results and much more
- Candidates must scan their photograph and signature as per the specifications detailed below to be uploaded in the SBI Clerk Application Form 2017.
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture and must be true image representation of the candidate. Any attempt to use morphed photograph will result in immediate rejection of the candidature.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
How to fill SBI Clerk Application Form 2017 ?
The SBI Clerk Application Form 2017 can be filled in five steps:
- Step 1 – Filling up Basic Information
- Step 2 – Uploading of images – signature and photograph
- Step 3 – Uploading Basic Detail
- Step 4 – Preview of application form
- Step 5 – Fee Payment
Step 1: Filling up Basic Information
- Candidates will have to click on the link ‘SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form 2017’
- Clicking the link, candidates will be re-directed to the SBI Clerk 2017 Registration window. They will have to select the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ tab
- The instruction for filling up the application form will appear on your computer screen
- Candidates should click on the ‘continue’ button
- Applicants will have to register for the exam by entering details such as name, mobile no, email ID, confirm email ID and security code.
- On successful registration candidates will have provided with registration number and password.
- Candidates should note down the registration number and password and preserve it untill the completion of recruitment process. They will also receive an sms regarding the same. Aspirants will require the registration number and password for downloading the admit card.
Step 2: Uploading of photograph and signature
Candidates will have to upload their scanned copy of signature and photograph in the prescribed dimension. Online application will not be registered unless applicants upload photograph and signature as specified. On uploading photograph and signature, online application will be provisionally registered. If the file size and format are not as per the prescribed size, an error message will be displayed. While filling in the online application form, the candidates will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture
- The picture should be in colour, taken against a light coloured, preferably white background
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no of colours etc. during the process of scanning
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink Pen
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person
- If the applicant’s signature on the answer script at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet/ Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
Scanning the photograph & signature:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set the colour to True Colour
- File size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
Step 3: Uploading of basic details such as education qualification, professional experience, professional details, and posts.
- Basic details: Candidates will have to select the post applied either ‘Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)’ or ‘Junior Agricultural Associates’. They are also required to select state and circle for which they are applying. Candidates will have to select their category from which they belong and information related to official language and marks secured in class 10.
- Corresponding address: Candidates in this section will have to furnish permanent and temporary address
- Educational qualification: Applicants will have to enter details of their graduation or post graduation like subject studied, year of passing, marks scored, name of the college/institution in this section.
- Professional qualification: Candidates in this section will have to enter thier work experiences.
- Language known: Candidates will have to provide information related to language known.
Step 4: Preview of Application Form
Candidates after filling up the application form of SBI Clerk should check the particulars entered by them carefully. Applicants can make necessary changes if any in the application form in this stage. After ensuring that the particulars entered n the application are correct, candidates should submit the application form and proceed towards payment of application fee. It should be noted that no changes will be entertained after final submission of application form.
Step 5: Payment of application fee
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form of SBI Clerk 2017 candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- The payment can be made by using debit card /credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, candidates will have to register again and make payment online.
Structure of application fee
|General and OBC||Rs. 600|
Taking print-out of application form & e-receipt
On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form of SBI Clerk with the date entered by the candidate will be generated & which should be printed. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.Candidates should keep the following documents.
Things to be followed while filling up the Application Form!
- Provide the details correctly in the blank fields. All the details entered by the applicants must be authentic and they will be required to provide the proof for the same at the later stage.
- Applicants must not leave any field blank.
- Candidates while filing up the Application Form should make use of the “Save and next” button for moving to the next page.
- Once all the details required are filled in the SBI Clerk Application Form, kindly “SAVE” the data
Note down the registration No and Password.
- Once the candidate has ensured that all the details have been filled correctly then he/she must make the payment of the requisite fee through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- On unsuccessful or transaction of fee payment, candidates must register again and make the payment online.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2017– Important Points to note
- Candidates should submit the Application Form of SBI Clerk 2017 after filling up the Application Form completely. No change will be entertained after final submission of the Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited
- On successful transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. However, the candidates are not required to send the printout to the bank.
SBI Clerk Important Dates 2017 – Check Here
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 – Check Here
SBI Clerk Result 2017 – Check Here
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017- Check here
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017 – Check Here
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2017- Check Here
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2017 – Check Here
SBI Clerk Answer Key 2017 – Check Here
|SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Preparation Test||Time||Action|
|Quiz: Aptitude Test||20 Minutes|