SBI Clerk Application Form 2018: The application form of SBI Clerk will be released in March 2018 by State Bank of India (SBI). The aspirants for the post of Junior Associate (JA) and Junior Associates Agriculture (JAA) will have to fill the SBI Clerk application form online as applications submitted through any other mode will not be accepted by the examination authority. All the applicants will have to pay the requisite application fees while submitting the application form. The SBI Clerk application fee is Rs.600 for General and OBC category and Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD/XS. The payment of application fees can be done offline through SBI challan or online payment mode. The application form of SBI Clerk will be filled in 5 steps – registration and filling up basic information, uploading photograph and signature, uploading academic qualification and caste certificate (if required), preview of application form and fee payment. Applicants are advised to complete all the steps of SBI Clerk 2018 application form else their applications will be incomplete and rejected by SBI. Applicants should be in the age group of 20-28 years and should have qualified graduation in the required discipline as per the post selected before filling the application form of SBI clerk. Applicants check the complete details and procedure to fill the SBI Clerk application form as given below.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 Dates
SBI, exam conducting authority will announce the dates for online application procedure along with the official notice of recruitment process in March 2018. Candidates can check the tentative dates for SBI Clerk application form 2018 in the table below.
SBI Clerk 2018 Registration Dates
|S. No.||SBI Clerk 2018 Application Events||Dates|
|1||Online Registration for SBI Clerk will start on||March, 2018|
|2||Last date to apply online for SBI Clerk 2018||April, 2018|
|3||Payment of application fees||March – April, 2018|
|4||Correction of particulars in the application form||March – April 2018|
|5||SBI Clerk 2018 exam dates||To be notified|
SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 – Documents required for online registration
Applicants must have required documents before they begin filing up the online application form of SBI Clerk. The documents that will be needed to fill the application form are given below.
- Valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results
- Scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Credit/debit/net banking details if fee is paid online
- Mobile Number
SBI Clerk 2018 Application Form – Web browser required
Candidates must use the updated web browser to fill SBI Clerk 2018 application form to avoid any technical glitch. The updated version of different web browser is given below.
- Internet Explorer – version 10 to 11
- Mozilla Firefox – version 48 to 54
- Google Chrome – version 50 to 59
SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 – Stepwise Procedure
The application form of SBI Clerk can be filled in online mode only. SBI Clerk form 2018 can be filled in 5 steps, each of them explained in detail below.
- Step 1: Online registration and filling up basic details
- Step 2: Uploading scanned images of photograph and signature
- Step 3: Providing choice of post, academic qualification and language choice
- Step 4: Preview of application form
- Step 5: Payment of application fees
Step 1: SBI Clerk Online Registration and Filling up Basic Details
Click on the link (SBI Clerk Application Form released- Apply Here) that will be provided on this page for the convenience of candidates.
New user: On the new page, ‘Click on new registration button’, in yellow on the right hand side corner for online registration and enter the details as asked.
Existing User: Existing users who have their registration number and password can log in with the help of their details and directly fill the application form.
The replica of ‘SBI Clerk Registration 2018 Window’ is given below. The given image will be replaced as and when the SBI Clerk 2018 application form will be available.
- Enter the details like name, contact detail, email id as asked to register online for SBI Clerk 2018
- Read the information provided and click on ‘Continue’ tab to fill the application form.
- Upon successful registration, applicants will get a registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to note down the same carefully and preserve it as without it they will not be able to complete the remaining application form and take a print out of the same.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- In this stage of the SBI Clerk Application Form 2018, candidates will have to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- The images to be uploaded should be in the required dimension and if the file size/format are not as prescribed an error message will be displayed.
- Therefore, candidates must submit and wait till images are uploaded successfully.
Specification of Photograph
- The scanned image should be a recent passport size color picture
- It should have been clicked against a light background, preferably white
- The dimensions of the image should be 200 x 230 pixels and the file size should be between 20kb -50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no of colors etc. during the process of scanning.
Specifications of Signature
- Applicants will have to sign on a white paper with a black pen
- The sign should be of the applicants and not anyone else as it will be verified at th exam centre
- If the applicant’s signature on the answer script at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet/ Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- The dimensions for the signature image should be 140×60 pixels and the file size should be between 10kb-20kb.
Step 3: Providing choice of post, Academic Qualification and Language Choice
Post Applied: Here, the candidates will have to select the post they which apply for, i.e. either Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)’ or ‘Junior Agricultural Associates. Applicants will also have to provide the state and circle for which they are applying. They will also have to enter the category, information related to official language and marks secured in standard 10th.
Educational qualification & Language known: Applicants will have to enter the details of the graduation such as subject studied, year of passing, marks scored and grade. If any applicant is appearing for graduation, they will have to check a box or this purpose Also, candidates have to provide information related to language known. Upon filling up all the required detail they have to sign the declaration form by clicking on the ‘I Agree’ box.
If any stage of the recruitment process, it is found that an does not fulfill the eligibility conditions/or the information provided by him/her is incorrect/false their candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcomings is /are detected even after appointment, their services are liable to be terminated.
Step 4: Preview of Application Form
After the applicants have completed filling their application form, they should check all the details provided by them very carefully. Candidates can make the changes, if required at this stage. After complete verification of details, candidates can go forth with the submission of application and move forward to the payment of application fees. No changes will be entertained after the final submission of SBI Clerk application form 2018.
Step 5: Payment of Application Fees
In the last step of SBI Clerk application form 2018, candidates will be required to pay the requisite application fee through online or offline mode. In online mode payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by following information. Candidates choosing the offline mode will have to pay fees with SBI Challan. The details of SBI Clerk 2018 application fee is given below.
SBI Clerk Fee Details
|General and OBC||Rs. 600|
Once the transaction for payment of fees is successfully done, e-receipt of the transaction and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated & which should be printed. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and SBI Clerk application form 2018 containing fee details, at later stage.
Candidates are advised to preserve the following documents for future references.
- SBI Clerk 2018 application form confirmation page
- Proof of fee paid
- 5 or 6 copies of identical photograph uploaded
SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 – Things to be kept in mind
- Candidates in their own best interest are advised to apply online well in time before the last date. They should not wait till the eleventh hour to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on Internet or website jam.
- Each applicant should submit only one application form. In case of multiple application only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited.
- Candidates should fill all the details in the application form of SBI Clerk correctly. All the information provided by the applicants should be authentic and they will have produce the original documents/proof for each at a later stage.
- Candidates while filing up the Application Form should make use of the “Save and Next” button for moving to the next page.
- Once all the details required are filled in the SBI Clerk Application Form, kindly ‘Save’ the data.
- On successful transaction for fee payment against submission of SBI Clerk application form 2018. e-receipt and confirmation of application will be generated. Candidates are advised to print them for future records however, the candidates are not required to send the printout to the bank.
Stay tuned to https://www.entrancecorner.com/jobs/ for all the latest updates on SBI Clerk 2018. In case of any doubt or query, post a comment below.