SBI PO Admit Card 2018: State Bank of India (SBI) will release the admit card of SBI PO preliminary round tentatively in April, 2018. The SBI PO admit card will be released online and candidates can download their hall ticket by entering their registration number/roll number and date of birth/password. The admit card of SBI PO 2018 is issued for three stages – prelims, mains and a call letter for group exercises and interview. Further, an additional SBI PO pre-exam training admit card is issued to candidates from minority communities who opt for the same while applying online. The SBI PO admit card 2018 for the preliminary exam is issued first in April. Candidates who qualify for the mains exam are issued a separate admit card in May. Based on their performance in the mains exam, candidates who qualify for the group exercises and interview stage are issued the SBI PO call letter 2018. Candidates have to download and take a print out of their SBI PO admit card and carry it with them to the exam centre along with a valid photo id proof. Read complete details of SBI PO 2018 admit card from the article below.
SBI PO Admit Card 2018 Important Dates
The schedule for the exam and availability of admit card will be known once the official notification for SBI PO 2018 is released. Aspirants can check the tentative dates for SBI PO admit card from the table below.
SBI PO 2018 admit card dates
|S.No||SBI PO admit card 2018 events||Important dates|
|1||Issue of pre-exam training admit card||April, 2018|
|2||SBI PO Prelims admit card||April, 2018|
|3||Last date to download the admit card||May, 2018|
|4||Conduct of SBI PO prelims exam||April, 2018|
|5||SBI PO Mains admit card||May, 2018|
|6||Exam date of SBI PO 2017 mains exam||June, 2018|
|7||Downloading of call letter for SBI PO group exercises & interview||July, 2018|
|8||Conduct of group exercises & interview exam||August, 2017|
SBI PO Admit Card 2018 – Details required for downloading
Candidates participating in the SBI PO recruitment will need the following details to download their admit card through the link which will be provided on this page.
- Registration No/Roll No
- Date of Birth/Password
How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2018?
The e-admit card of SBI PO 2018 will be released online, candidates can read the step by step procedure to download the hall ticket as explained below.
Step 1: Click on the link (SBI PO 2018 admit card released – Download Here) that will be given above on this page.
Step 2: The link will redirect the candidates to the login page of hall ticket. Enter the details – registration number/roll number and date of birth/password as asked in the login panel.
Step 3: Enter the details correctly according the prescribed format. Check all the details for mistakes and click on submit button.
Step 4: The SBI PO admit card 2018 will be displayed on the screen. Check details like registration number, roll number, exam centre, date of birth, name, contact number, address, date and time for reporting, venue mentioned on the admit card.
Step 5: Upon verification of details, download and print a copy of the SBI PO hall ticket on an A4 sheet of paper. Candidates arriving for the examination without their admit card shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Note: In case there is any discrepancy in the details mentioned on the admit card, candidates should immediately contact the sub regional/regional office of the commission for immediate correction.
SBI PO Admit Card 2018 Details
The admit card of SBI PO consists information related to the exam a the candidates. Check the details that will be mentioned on the admit card as given below.
|S. No.||SBI PO 2018 admit card elements||Details|
|1||Name of the candidate||Full Name of the examinee as mentioned on Birth/Matriculation Certificate|
|2||Photograph of the candidate||Scanned image as uploaded in the application form|
|3||Roll number||Roll number assigned to the candidates by SBI|
|4||Exam Date, Time and Venue||Address of the exam centre, reporting time and date of exam|
|5||Space for signature and thumb impression||Candidates will have to sign and put a thumb impression in the given space on the admit card in the presence of invigilator|
|6||Space for signature of the invigilator||Invigilator will sign the admit card in the given space upon checking of the hall tickets in exam hall|
|7||Space for pasting the passport sized colour photograph (similar to the uploaded one)||Candidates will have to upload passport size photograph/s with cross signature|
|8||Some general instructions for the exam||Instructions related to exam day and exam hall guidelines will be given for candidate’s reference.|
Discrepancy in the SBI PO admit card 2018 -Where to inform?
Candidates should carefully check all details mentioned in the admit card of SBI PO. In case there is any mistake in the spelling or photograph or signature is not clear should be immediately informed to SBI. There is a help desk set up by SBI to address queries/grievances, the contact details of which is given below. Candidates registering their complaints via mail should not forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2018’ in the subject of the email.
Stages of SBI PO Admit Card 2018
SBI PO 2018 Pre-Exam Training Call Letter: SBI will conduct pre-exam training for candidates of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities at certain centres of India. The pre-examination training will be arranged by nodal banks/participating organisations before the preliminary exam . The option to select pre-exam training will be given in the application form and the SBI PO admit card for the pre-exam training will be issued for only those candidates who opt for the same. All eligible candidates who opted for pre-exam training will be called for exam preparation at designated centres. The SBI PO pre-examination training admit card will be available to download in April, 2018
SBI PO 2018 admit card for Pre- Exam Training – Click Here (the link will be activated on availability of admit card)
SBI PO admit card 2018 for preliminary exam: The admit card for the preliminary exam of SBI PO 2018 will be released at least two weeks prior to the date of exam. The SBI PO admit card for prelims will be available for download tentatively in April 2018 and the exam will be held in May. Candidates can download SBI PO 2017 preliminary exam admit card from the below link by entering registration number, date of birth, password and captcha.
SBI PO 2017 preliminary admit card – Click Here (the link will be activated as and when the admit card will be released)
SBI PO admit card 2018 of Mains: The call letter/admit card of SBI PO 2018 mains will be available to only those candidates who qualify the preliminary exam and will be deemed eligible for the mains exam. The admit card of SBI PO 2018 mains exam will be available to download in June, 2018. To download mains admit card candidates have to enter registration number, date of birth, password and captcha.
SBI PO 2017 mains admit card – Click Here (the link will be activated as and when the admit card will be released)
SBI PO admit card 2018 for Group Exercises (GE) and Interview: Candidates who qualify the mains exam as per the SBI PO result 2018 for the same will be called for group exercises and interview. Qualified candidates will be issued a separate call letter for group exercises and interview at least 20 days before the exam date.
SBI PO 2017 GE and Interview admit card – Click Here (the link will be activated as and when the admit card will be released)
SBI PO Admit Card 2018 : Important points to remember
Hall Ticket Handling
- Candidates should paste passport-sized colour photo in the designated space on the admit card. Do not staple the photo in the admit card rather stick it with a glue.
- Candidates will have to sign and put a thumb impression on the SBI PO admit card in front of the invigilator. The admit card along with the photocopy of identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator in the examination hall, when he collects the call letters from the candidates.
Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates will not be allowed any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc. In the exam hall.
- Candidates should carry one photo identity proof such as passport/Aadhaar/PAN Card/Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- Candidates must bring a ball point pen with them at the time of examination
- Candidates will be provided with a rough sheet during the exam, to do all the necessary rough work. The rough sheet should be submitted to the invigilator once the exam is over. Leaving the exam hall with the rough sheet is not permitted.
Left thumb impression will be captured at the examination venue. Any failure to these points will result in non-admittance for the examination. Therefore candidates are advised to note down following points:-
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured, etc.), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam day
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (Right thumb) to be captured is injured or damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre.
Stay tuned to https://www.entrancecorner.com/jobs/ for all the latest updates on SBI PO 2018. In case of doubts regarding SBI PO admit card 2018, leave a comment below.