SBI SO Result 2017 :State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the SBI SO Result. The result of SBI PO has been made available on the official website of SBI. The SBI SO Result 2017 has been declared for those candidates who have secured the overall and sectional qualifying marks in the exam. Candidates can access the link given below to check the SBI SO result 2017. The SBI SO result 2017 has been declared on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the online test and interview. Candidates has been provided an appointment based on their ranks and preference they will be allotted post of Specialists Officer. Read through the article to know more on the SBI SO result 2017.
SBI SO Result 2017 – Important Dates
|SBI SO Online Exam for Regular Position||January 22, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||February 2017|
|Date of Interview||To be notified later|
|Declaration of Final Result||To be notified later|
Details required to check SBI SO Result 2016
The SBI SO candidates in the login page of SBI SO Result 2016 will have to enter the following details:
- Registration No/Roll No
- Date of Birth/Password
SBI SO Final Result 2016- 2017
|Admin Support Officer||Download Here|
|Civil Engineer||Download Here|
|Infrastructure Architect||Download Here|
|Portal Architect||Download Here|
|Sourcing Analyst||Download Here|
|Technical Lead||Download Here|
|Technology Architect||Download Here|
|Technology Relationship Manager||Download Here|
|Application Architect||Download Here|
|Business Analyst||Download Here|
|Business Architect||Download Here|
|Compliant Dispute Resolution Officer||Download Here|
|Data Ware House Architect||Download Here|
|Data Scientist||Download Here|
|Innovation Specialist||Download Here|
|IT Risk Manager||Download Here|
|IT Security Expert||Download Here|
|Network Engineer||Download Here|
|Technical Engineer||Download Here|
|Test Lead||Download Here|
|UX Designer||Download Here|
|Project Manager||Download Here|
|Developer (Contractual)||Download Here|
How to check SBI SO Result 2016?
- Click on the link SBI SO Result 2016 to view your result.
- Clicking the link candidates will be re-directed to a new page, in the result login window they will have to enter their Roll No/Registration No and Date of Birth/Password.
- Submitting details, the result status of the candidates will appear on the Computer Screen.
- Check the result and keep the result file safely.
SBI SO Result 2017 – Regular Position
- Those applied for System Officer, Developers, Test Lead, Tester and Statistician Posts will appear for Online Test and Interview.
- Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other paper will be of qualifying in nature.
- The Online Test will be conducted for 100 marks. The Sections of online exam are – Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Professional Knowledge.
- Except Professional Knowledge, other papers are qualifying in nature.
- Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the bank.
- Aspirants to be shortlisted for Interview, candidates have to score equal to or above the cutoff marks to be decided by the bank for the PK test.
- Candidates must secure equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks in Interview to be considered for selection.
Merit List of SBI SO 2016 Exam
- Merit list for selection procedure will be prepared in descending order on the basis of the score obtained in PK Test and Interview only.
- In case more than one candidate score the cutoff marks, such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the waiting list.
SBI SO Result 2017 – Contractual Position
- Selection for the post will be done by shortlisting and Interview.
- Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in Interview only.
- Candidates securing more than the SBI SO Cutoff marks will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
Related Article :