South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – South Indian Bank has released the interview call letter for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. All aspirants shortlisted for the interview can download the admit card from March 14 to 28, 2017. Candidates can download the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 through roll number/registration number and date of birth/password. The admit card has been released for the post of Probationary Clerk. However, the interview call letter for the post of Probationary Officer in South Indian Bank will be made available soon. The Group Discussion/Personal Interview will be conducted in April 2017. South Indian Bank has announced recruitment notice for 537 vacancies to the post of Probationary Officer and Probationary Clerks.Candidates can check below for more details on South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017.
- Total number of vacancies – 537
- Job Location: Posting location can be anywhere in India for the post of Probationary Officer
- Probation: The period of probation for the post of Probationary Clerk is 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation. The probation period for the post of Probationary Officers is 2 years
Latest: South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Interview Call Letter – Download Here
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for the Post of PO & Clerk : Apply Here
Probationary Officers: IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme.
Probationary Clerk: The salary is Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540. Apart from the basic pay, candidates will also be entitled for DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank.
- The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches /offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time.
- The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury etc.
Vacancy Break up of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
|Posts||Zones/States/Regions||Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer||Pan India||201 Posts|
|Probationary Clerk||Kerala:||210 Posts|
|Probationary Clerk||Tamil Nadu||70 Posts|
|Probationary Clerk||Delhi NCR||30 Posts|
|Probationary Clerk||Karnataka||26 Posts|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 25 years i.e they should be born on or after 01-01-1992 and on or before 31-12-1996 for the post of Probationary Officer. However, candidate’s age for the post of Probationary Clerk should be 26 years i.e they should be born on or after 01-01-1991 and on or before 31-12-1996. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ ST candidates.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Candidates are required to apply online for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. The Application Process includes – Application Registration, Payment of Fees and Scan and Upload of Photograph and Signature. Candidates can pay their Application Fees online from January 19 to 27, 2017. The Application Fees for General Category is Rs 700/- and SC/ST category is Rs 150/-. Check details of application procedure, application fees etc.
How to fill the Application Form?
- Click on the link given on this page.
- In a new page, registration page will open where the candidates can register clicking on the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Candidates will have to enter Name, Contact Details and Email-ID for registering. On successful registration, provisional registration number and password will be generated.
- Select desired post and fill all the details carefully
- Submit the Application Form
- Take a print out of the Application Form for future use.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure
Probationary Officer:Candidates for the post of Probationary Officer will be selected on the basis of the online test, group discussion, and personal interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Group discussion, on the basis of performance in the Online test. Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be based on the performance in Group Discussion. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
Probationary Clerk: The selection procedure for recruitment of Probationary Clerk includes online test and personal interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of their performance in the online test. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.