SSC CGL Admit Card 2017– Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will issue SSC CGL Admit Card to the candidates appearing for the Tier-I online exam in June 2017. SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 will be available in online mode only. The Tier-I exam of SSC CGL will be conducted from June 19 to July 2, 2017. The admit card of SSC CGL will be made available region-wise for downloading. Candidates can download their admit card through the links provided here on this page through application number/roll number and date of birth/password. SSC will not send the hard copy of the SSC CGL Admit Card by post. Separate admit cards will be issued to the candidates shortlisted for Tier-II, III & III. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam. It should be noted that all candidates who apply in response to the advertisement will be assigned Roll numbers. The roll numbers will be placed at least two weeks before the date of the examination.
Region-wise time schedule along with the application status and roll numbers will be made available here on this page. Check below for the procedure of downloading the admit card, FAQs related to admit card and details in the admit card.
Important Dates Related to SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
|Download of Admit Card for Tier-I||June 2017|
|Exam Date of Tier-I||June 19 to July 2, 2017|
|Download of Tier-II Admit Card||August 2017|
|Exam Date of Tier-II||September 5 to 8, 2017|
|Download of Call Letter for Tier-III||October 2017|
|Exam date of Tier-III||November 12, 2017|
|Download of Admit Card for Tier-IV||November, 2017|
|Date of Tier-IV exam||December 2017|
How to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2017?
The procedure to download the SSC CGL Admit Card online has been explained below:
- Click on the link ‘SSC CGL Admit Card 2017’
- Candidates should check their region from the given list
- Read the instructions before downloading the admit card
- Click on the ‘proceed now’ button
- In the login page, enter application number/roll number and date of birth/password.
- Entering details, click on the ‘submit’ button
- The SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 will be generated
- Download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
Latest: SSC has released the admit card of SSC CGL Tier III exam. Download admit card for the Tier III exam through the links given below.
Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
|S.No.||State||Sub-Region||SSC CGL Admit Card|
|1||Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||North Region||Download Here|
|2||Gujrat, Goa and Maharashtra||Western Region||Download Here|
|3||Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||MP Sub-Region||Download Here|
|4||Andaman & Nicobar Island, Jharkhand, Orrisa, Sikkim and West Bengal,||Eastern Region||Download Here|
|5||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram and Tripura||North Eastern Region||Download Here|
|6||Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery and Tamilnadu||Southern Region||Download Here|
|7||Kerala and Karnataka||KKR region||Download Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab||North Western Sub-Region||Download Here|
|9||Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Central Region||Download Here|
The candidates should verify the following information in the admit card of SSC CGL Admit Card 2017:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Post applied for
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam venue
- Space for signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Some general instructions for the exam
- Space for pasting the passport sized colour photograph (similar to the uploaded one)
Snapshot of the SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 login window
For the reference of the candidates the snapshot of the SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 login window has been provided below:
What should be carried along with the SSC CGL Admit Card 2017?
Candidates must carry the admit card of SSC CGL to the exam centre on the day of examination along with valid identity proof in original with four passport size photographs.
The candidates are required to carry the following documents as proof of identity.
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by College/university
- Income Tax PAN Card
How to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 if I don’t have roll number?
Candidates who do not know their roll number can download SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 by entering the following details:
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
Where to report for any correction in the SSC CGL Admit Card?
Candidates are required to verify all the details in the SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 carefully. For any correction in admit card, candidates should report immediately to SSC helpdesk. A candidate must write his/her Roll number along with his/her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the concerned regional office of the Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained
What if I did not receive SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card before exam?
Admit cards indicating the time table and venue for each candidate will be made available at least two weeks before the date of examination. If any candidate is unable to download his /her SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card for the examination one week before the date of examination, must immediately contact the concerned regional/sub regional offices of the commission with details such as registration id, transaction id of SBI, copy of challan etc. for obtaining the admission certificates. Failure to do so will deprive him/her of any claim for consideration.
Download Admit Card
Candidates should download their admit card. The admit card will contain roll number (which is your login ID) and password for online exam. It will also contain ticket number, exam venue details and examination schedule including the date and timings. Bring a printed copy of admit card, two passport sized recent color photographs and a valid ID proof (one photocopy as well as original).
Exam dates and timings:
Reach the venue at the reporting time. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam if they reach after the entry closing time mentioned on the admission certificate/admit card. Try to visit the exam centre one day before the exam.
Entry to exam centre:
- Entry will only be allowed between 8:30 am to 9:30 am for the first session which is to start at 10:00 am. Beyond 9:30 am, no entry will be allowed in the examination hall.
- For candidates appearing in the 1:45 pm exam session, entry will be allowed only from 11:45 am to 12:45 pm. Beyond 12:45 pm, entry will not be allowed in the examination hall for this exam session.
- For candidates appearing in the 4:15 pm exam session, entry will be allowed only from 2:45 pm to 3:45 pm. Beyond 3:45 pm, entry will not be allowed in the exam hall for this session.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry the items in the exam centre such as Watches (timers, wrist watch, etc.), books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic items (such as mobile phones, blue tooth devices, pen camera or buttonhole camera, scanner, calculator, pen drives, hard drives, CDs or other storage devices).
- Pens, pencils and papers required for rough work will be provided by the centre in the exam hall.
- An electronic watch (timer) will be available on the computer screen on which the candidates will be giving the exam.
The SSC CGL 2017 Exam will be conducted in four phases – Tier-I, II, III & IV. The structure of all the four tiers are given below:
SSC CGL 2017 Tier I Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of MCQs (Each question carry 2 marks)||Total of Marks of each subject||Negative Marking|
|General Awareness||25||50||0.50 for each wrong answer|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL 2017 Tier II Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of MCQs||Total of Marks of each subject||Negative Marking|
|Paper I – Quantitative Ability||100 (Each Question carrier two marks)||200||0.50 for each wrong answer|
|Paper II – Language & Comprehension||200 (Each Question carrier one marks)||200|
|Paper III- Statistics (For Statistical Investigator Post)||100 (Each Question carrier two marks)||200|
|Paper IV -Finance & Accounts and Economics & Governance (For Assistant Audit Officer in C & AG)||100 (Each Question carrier two marks)||200|
SSC CGL 2017 Tier III Exam Pattern– This paper will be a descriptive type paper of 100 marks. The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode. Candidates have to secure 33 per cent to qualify this stage.
SSC CGL 2017 Tier IV Exam Pattern– This stage will test the candidates’ knowledge of Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) /Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). The Tier IV exam of SSC CGL 2017 will be of a qualifying nature.
- SSC CGL Last Year Cutoff
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017
- SSC CGL Sample Papers 2017
- SSC CGL Selection Procedure 2017
- SSC CGL Preparation Tips 2017
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2017