SSC CGL Sample Papers 2017: Candidates appearing in SSC CGL 2017 can download here the SSC CGL practice papers. The SSC CGL sample papers 2017 for all the subjects is provided on this page. The sample papers proves beneficial for candidates preparing for exam by enabling them to understand the question paper pattern, difficulty level of questions and topic-wise distribution of questions. Candidates by solving SSC CGL sample papers can measure their preparation level. Solving the sample papers of SSC CGL will help in increasing the question solving abilities of candidates in the exam. As the Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL is just round the corner, candidates are advised to practice questions from the sample papers regularly. The Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL will comprise of General Intelligence Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. The SSC CGL Tier 1 question paper will carry total 100 questions. The questions will be of graduation and class 10/HSC level. Candidates can check below for more details on SSC CGL 2017 sample papers.
Latest: SSC CGL 2017 Question Papers- Check Here
SSC CGL Sample Papers 2017 – An overview of SSC CGL exam
Candidates can check the table below to get an overview of SSC CGL 2017 exam.
|SSC CGL 2017 exam||Specifications|
|Number of Tiers||4 (Tier I, Tier II, Tier III & Tier IV)|
|Exam dates of Tier I||June 19 to July 2, 2017|
|Exam dates of Tier II||September 5 to 8, 2017|
|Exam dates of Tier III||November 12, 2017|
|Exam date of Tier IV||TO be notified later|
|Exam Pattern of Tier I||Tier-I of the examination will comprise four parts (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) General Awareness (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) English Comprehension. Total Marks of the exam is 200There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks There will be total 100 questions|
|Exam Pattern of Tier II||Paper-I (Quantitative Ability), Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension), Paper-III (Statistics) and Paper IV (Finance and Accounts and Economics and Governance). The Tier II exam will be conducted for 800 marks.Paper-I – 100 questions Paper II – 200 Questions Paper-III- 100 Questions Paper-IV – 100 questions|
|Exam Pattern of Tier III||Descriptive Test of 100 marks. The qualifying marks in this paper is 33 %|
|Exam Pattern of Tier IV||Skill Test/Typing Test|
How to download the SSC CGL Sample Papers 2017?
Candidates can follow the procedure given below for downloading the SSC CGL Sample Papers 2017.
- Click on the subject-wise links provided here on this page.
- In a redirected page, the PDF file of the sample papers of SSC CGL will open
- Download the Sample Papers and start solving those regularly
SSC CGL Sample Papers 2017 – Benefits and uses of Sample Papers
The benefits of solving the SSC CGL Sample Papers 2017 has been given below.
- By practicing SSC CGL Sample Papers 2017, aspirants get familarised with the exam pattern.
- Sample papers of SSC CGL will help the candidates in revision, practice and analysis.
- The SSC CGL Sample Papers 2017 will the candidates in identifying weak areas.
- The model question papers/previous year question papers of SSC CGL will help the candidates to improve their performance in the exam.
- Solving the SSC CGL Sample Papers will help the candidates to increase their question solving ability thus mastering the art of effective time management.
Modes of SSC GCL Sample Papers 2017
SSC CGL 2017 Papers are available in two modes, online and offline. The candidates can use both the modes to solve the question papers. Advantages or benefits of solving sample papers for both the modes are listed below.
Offline SSC CGL Sample Papers
- These papers can be bought in the form of books or booklets from any bookshop. They usually compile some sample papers along with question papers from last years.
- The questions in the offline papers are set relatively easier and hence, are intended for candidates in the beginning level of preparation.
- No restraint of time as no countdown timer is set, unless done so by the candidate.Thus he can solve them at ease without any rush.
- No facility of measuring performance over the records. All the analysis and assessment of performance has to be done by the candidate himself.
- Answers to the questions are usually given at the back of the SSC CGL 2017 Practice Papers book. You can check the answer anytime you are stuck at a question.
- Calculation of marks has to be done carefully by the candidate else it would result in estimation of marks.
- These papers can be downloaded from websites of various coaching institutes or education portals, in PDF format OR solved online.
- Questions in the online papers are set relatively at a tougher level and hence are directed towards the candidates with advanced preparation.
- Since the online countdown timer is set, the candidate has to solve the paper in the duration set to the actual exam time.
- After the paper is over, performance graph and analysis of the question paper is shown to the candidate. Thus he can maintain records for reference.
- A candidate cannot see any answer until the exam is over.If he is stuck on any question, it is better to skip the question.
SSC GCL Sample Papers 2017 – Mock Tests of SSC CGL
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release mock tests of SSC CGL few days before the exam for the candidates to practice. The mock tests are the demo for a computer based exam with an aim to familiarize the candidates with the actual test. Candidates to take the mock tests of SSC CGL will have to login using Roll Number and password. The question paper of SSC CGL will carry multiple choice objective type questions with 4 options, candidates will have to choose one as correct answers. The mock test will have a timer available on the top right-hand corner in the screen. Only one question will be displayed at a time. To go to the next question, candidates will have to use the ‘next question’ button and to go back to the previous question, candidates will have to use ‘previous question’ button. Candidates will have to use the mouse to mark the answers. The answers will be saved whenever candidates go to the next question.
Sample Papers of Previous Years-Check Below
|Previous Year Sample Papers||Status|
|SSC CGL Exam 2014||Download Here|
|SSC CGL Exam 2013||Download Here|
|SSC CGL Exam 2012||Download Here|
|SSC CGL Exam 2011||Download Here|
|SSC CGL Exam 2010||Download Here|
|SSC CGL Exam 2008||Download Here|
|SSC CGL Exam 2007||Download Here|
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 – Check Here
SSC CGL Selection Procedure 2017 – Check Here
SSC CGL Preparation Tips 2017 – Check Here
SSC CGL Cutoff 2017 – Check Here
SSC CGL Result 2017 – Check Here
SSC CGL Application Form 2017 – Check Here
SSC CGL Answer Key 2017 – Check Here
SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 – Check Here
SSC CGL 2017 – Check Here
SSC CGL Eligibility criteria 2017 – Check Here