SSC GD Constable Preparation Tips 2017: Staff Selection Commission has announced the schedule of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017. The physical test will tentatively be conducted in the month of October, 2017 and the computer based test (CBT) will be held from January 5 – February 3, 2018. All the candidates who will be applying for the recruitment will need the SSC GD Constable Preparation Tips to design a preparation plan. The preparation tips will help the candidates to define their preparation according to the exam pattern and syllabus. Aspirants appearing for the Constable GD exam should be intellectually and physically sound. This will come with practice, hard work and dedication. Merely qualifying the Computer Based examination will ot solve the purpose, the candidates will also have to excel in the PST/PET and medical examination equally. The Computer Based Test will comprise of four sections – General Intelligence & Reasoning, English/Hindi, General Awareness and Elementary Mathematics. Candidates can read the tips and tricks to prepare accordingly for the different sections of the exam and also go through few general SSC GD Constable 2017 2017 preparation tips. The candidates will have to dedicate time for all the sections and chalk out proper study plans. Read more on the SSC Constable GD Preparations Tips 2017 and strategy for the exam.
SSC GD Constable Preparation Tips 2017 – General Tips & Tricks
All the candidates should know the correct procedure to begin with their exam preparation before they commence. The SSC Constable GD Preparation Tips will show the candidates way to success but also guide them to the right path. The tips & tricks provided here are surely going to help candidates in qualifying the exam.
- SSC Constable GD is regarded as one of most tough exams and hence candidates are advised to join some coaching or take the guidance of some experts for doubt clearing sessions. Thus, a coaching from a reputed institute is the very first Preparation Tip of SSC GD Constable; as this will be beneficial.
- All the candidates are advised to make a time table for a definite study plan on the exam. The time table should be prepared in such a way that each section for the written exam is covered equally. Making a study plan and dividing the time for each section equally will be another one of the good SSC GD Constable preparation tips.
- It is very necessary for candidates to study each and every section of the main examination as this will help candidates to score well; as each section has equal weight age of marks. No matter what happens but stick to your plan.
- Candidates are advised to start their preparation with the basic concept as this will help them to brng a strong foundation. Take the overview of all the topics and then start with details.
- Another one of the SSC GD Constable Preparation Tips is to regularly solve the SSC GD Constable sample papers. This will help to candidates to work on their accuracy level and also it will let them know the exact question paper pattern.
- Time management is very crucial for all the candidates appearing for SSC GD Constable 2017 written exam. T It is very important for the candidates to manage time as the preparation will be beneficial only if the candidate shall complete his exam on time.
- Candidates should avoid make making random guesses for the answers as another Preparation Tips for SSC Constable GD. It is suggested that one should attempt those questions first on which one is highly confident.
- Last but not the least is to raise your level of confidence. It is very important to be confident in the examination hall as a confident candidate can perform well. A candidate needs to build confidence by solving problems and boosting morale which will help them avoiding last-minute nervousness. The next SSC Constable GD Preparation Tip from our experts say: Be confident but NOT overconfident. Maintain the gap between the two.
SSC GD Constable Preparation Tips 2017 – Overview of Exam Pattern
Preparation remains incomplete without knowing and understanding the SSC GD Constable exam pattern. It will help you to know the exam so that the candidate can prepare as accordingly. This is prescribed by the official authority.
- As the exam will have 4 sections, paying attention to and solving problems from all the sections equally is one of the best Tips & Tricks to clear the exam.
- The time awarded to solve 100 questions is 120 minutes which when utilized properly is a fair enough fare.
- Next one of the SSC Constable GD Preparation Tips is of really highly importance. The exam will be organized in offline as well as the online mode. So the candidate should ensure that he or she chooses the mode very intelligently. If one is not comfortable with the computer, then one should avoid online mode as it will only add to pressure in the final exam.
- Similarly, one should choose the exam language (Hindi or English) very wisely.