SSC GD Constable Sample Papers 2017: The sample papers for the computer based test of GD Constable recruitment 2017 will be released for all the candidates who appear for the exam. The SSC GD Constable sample papers will be needed by all the candidates preparing for the exam to help them with the study. The sample papers of SSC GD Constable will be released online and the link to access them will be provided on this page. The SSC GD Constable 2017 sample papers will help the candidates to understand the pattern of the exam in a better way. Candidates will also get an idea about the type of questions, difficulty; level of exam and questions of CBT through the practice papers. All the examinees are advised to regularly solve the sample papers of SSC GD Constable to improve their knowledge, preparation level and speed of solving the questions. The CBT of SSC GD Constable recruitment is scheduled to be held from January 5 – February 5, 2018. Few practice papers to help the candidates start with their preparation have been provided on this page. Candidates can read the complete article to know all the details pertaining to SSC GD Constable sample papers 2017.
Crack RRB Group D + 8 Exams @299
Practice Unlimited Tests and get detailed Analysis
SSC GD Constable Sample Papers 2017 – Structure of Exam
The second stage of SSC GD Constable Selection procedure i.e. the computer based test will be conducted in both online and offline mode. Candidates should be aware of the paper pattern of the exam before they appear in the paper. The CBT paper pattern has been explained below for the reference of candidates.
- As per the SSC GD Constable exam pattern for the previous recruitment, CBT will be an objective type test, which means that there shall be multiple choice questions with various answer options to a one question.
- Candidates will have to choose and mark the correct answer out of all the given choices.
- The question paper of SSC GD Constable 2017 will consist of 100 questions and each question will carry 1 mark. The total marks for the exam will be 100.
- Candidates will be given 2 hours or 120 minutes to complete the whole paper.
- All the questions to be asked in the above tests/sections will be of Matriculation level
- The On-Line Examination will be in English & Hindi only. Off-line Examination will be in English, Hindi and other Regional Languages.
Snapshot of the SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2017
||No. of Questions
||General Knowledge and Awareness
||General Intelligence & Reasoning
SSC GD Constable Sample Papers 2017 – Advantages
The sample papers of SSC GD Constable will help the candidates with their exam preparation. Few benefits that all the candidates will be able to reap from the SSC GD Constable sample papers are as listed below.
- Candidates will be able to improve their knowledge for various sections as the sample papers are one of the best resources for preparation & practice.
- Candidates will be able to revise all the topics throughly through the use of SSC GD Constable sample papers.
- Candidates will be able to get acquainted to SSC GD Constable paper pattern resulting a rise in their confidence level.
- Candidates will be able to see an improvement in their scores with regular practice from the SSC GD Constable sample papers.
- Candidates will be able improve their accuracy and speed level through continuous use of SSC GD Constable 2017 practice papers.
- Candidates will also be able to realize their preparation level, and their strengths & weaknesses through the use of sample papers.
Modes of SSC GD Constable Sample Papers 2017
A candidate can solve sample papers in two modes, online and offline. The mode can be chosen as per the convenience and resources of the candidate.
|Online Sample Papers of SSC Constable Exam
||Offline Sample Papers of SSC Constable Exam
- Recommended for candidates in the advanced level of preparation.
- Improves speed and focuses on accuracy.
- Computer system and the internet are needed.
- Answers have to be marked using the mouse. Use of keyboard is prohibited.
- The level of questions is most possibly tough.
- Performance assessment is done by the website itself.
- Answers can be checked only when the paper is complete.
- Replicates the exam environment and simulates the general process of examination.
- Countdown timer runs automatically as soon as a candidate is logged into the system.
- Recommended for candidates in the beginning level of preparation.
- More focus on accuracy than speed.
- Can be solved without computer system and the internet.
- Answers and solutions have to be obtained using pen/pencil.
- The level of questions is generally easy to tough.
- Performance assessment has to be done by the candidate himself.
- Answers can be referred to in between the question paper solving.
- No such artificial environment is created in the offline mode of the examination.
- The candidate has to set the countdown timer to replicate the exam environment.
SSC GD Constable Sample Papers 2017 – Download Here
SSC GD Constable Hindi sample paper – Get Here
SSC GD Constable English sample paper – Get Here
SSC GD Constable Sample Papers 2017 – Points to Note
- Candidates should be regular with solving the practice papers of SSC GD Constable 2017
- Start practicing from the sample papers only when the complete syllabus has been done.
- Create a timetable for completing the SSC GD Constable Syllabus.
- Frequent revision with the help of the sample papers or previous year question paper is extremely important for students.
- Candidates should try to solve the SSC GD Constable Sample Papers within a specified time-frame.