SSC JE Admit Card 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued admit cards of SSC JE Paper 2. The SSC JE admit card 2017 of Paper 2 will be made available by the commission on July 30, 2017. The exam date, time schedule SSC JE Paper 2 and roll numbers of candidates has been released by SSC. Candidates can access the region-wise links to download SSC JE admit card 2017. To download and print SSC JE call letter, candidates will have to enter their registration number/roll number and date of birth. The time table and venue of examination is mentioned in the SSC JE 2017 admit card. Candidates will have to download the admit card online since it will not be sent by post. Applicants should carry the print out of SSC JE admit card along with photo-identity proof such as Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, ID cards to the examination centre on the day of exam. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam with admit card and photo-identity proof. Candidates can check below for more information on SSC JE admit card.
Availability of SSC JE 2017 Admit Card
|SSC JE 2017 Events||Dates|
|Date of Paper-I Exam||March 1 to 4, 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for Paper-I||From February 14, 2017 onwards|
|Release of Admit Card for Paper-II||July 20, 2017|
|Date of Paper-II Exam||July 30, 2017|
Details required to download the Admit Card
The candidates appearing for SSC JE 2017 exam will require the following details to download the Admit Card.
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
How to download the SSC JE Admit Card 2017?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the SSC JE Admit Card 2017.
- Click on the region-wise downloading links ‘SSC JE Admit Card 2017’ hosted here on this page.
- Clicking the link in a new window, the Admit Card login page will open where the candidates will have to enter credentials such as Roll Number/Registration Number and Date of Birth. The login window will appear as the one given below.
- Submitting the details, Admit Card of SSC JE will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should download the Admit Card and take a print out of the same.
SSC JE 2017 Admit Card – Download Below
|Eastern Region||Check Here|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Check Here|
|Southern Region||Check Here|
|North Eastern Region||Check Here|
|Western Region||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Check Here|
|Central Region||Check Here|
|North Western Region||Check Here|
|Northern Region||Check Here|
Information in the SSC JE Admit Card 2017
The SSC JE Admit Card 2017 contains the following information.
- Language of exam
- Exam and Reporting Time
- Exam Centre details
- Date and time of exam
Documents to be carried along with the SSC JE Admit Card 2017
The candidates should carry the following documents to the exam centre along with the Admit Card.
- Photo ID and 3 Passport Size Photo
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- ID Card by any government agencies
Where to Report for any discrepancies?
The candidates should check all the information in the SSC JE Admit Card 2017 carefully. If any discrepancy is noticed or correction is required in the Admit Card should immediately be reported to the Staff Selection Commission. If any candidate does not receive admission certificate for the examination one week before the date of examination, he/she must immediately contact the concerned regional/sub-regional offices of the commission with details such as:
- Registration id
- Transaction id of SBI
- A copy of challan etc.
How to download SSC JE Admit Card if a candidate does not know their roll number?
Candidates who do not know their roll numbers can download their SSC JE Admit Card through Name, Fathers’ Name and Date of Birth.
SSC JE Admit Card 2017 – Points to remember
SSC JE Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates are advised not to carry bags, mobile phones and prohibited items into the examination venue.
- Aspirants should appear only once for SSC JE examination. Any candidate who appears more than once for the examination will not only be disqualified from the exam but will also be debarred for three years from all the examinations conducted by the Commission.
- Candidates are strictly cautioned to refrain from creating any obstruction during the conduct of SSC JE examination. If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled.
- Any kind of misconduct in the examination centre will lead to debarment.
The SSC JE 2017 exam will be conducted in two stages:
- Written Test
The written exam of SSC JE comprises of two papers – paper-I and Paper-II. The Paper-I consist of objective type multiple choice questions only and Paper-II will be conventional type questions. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in paper-I. The total marks of the written exam is 500 marks.
Structure of written exam
Scheme of Paper-I exam
|Papers||Mode of Examination||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|Paper-I Objective type||Computer Based Test||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours Morning shift [10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon] Afternoon Shift [2.00 PM to 4.00 PM]|
Scheme of Paper-II exam
|Paper||Mode of Examination||Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-II Conventional Type||Written examination||Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hours|
The Selection Process of SSC JE 2017 includes Paper 1 Computer Based Test and Paper 2 Written Examination. Candidates will be provided an appointment on the basis of Paper 1 and 2. The Commission will give due importance to the posts and preferences entered by the candidates. Selection of candidates will also depend on merit.