SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2017: The online application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator has been released on April 15, 2017. The last date to apply for SSC JHT recruitment is May 5, 2017. Candidates can apply for the recruitment exam from here. The SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) application form 2017 comprise of two parts – Part I and Part II. In Part I, candidates should fill up their basic details while Part II involves fee payment either through SBI net banking/debit card/c redit cards or e-challan and uploading of scanned photograph and signature. Applicants should read the instructions carefully before applying online for the exam. Correction in the SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017 application form will not be entertained after final submission. Candidates interested in applying for the exam should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the commission for the recruitment process. Applicants should take a print out of the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) and e-receipt for further use. Candidates can check below the procedure to fill the SSC Junior Hindi Translator application form, exam centres, eligibility criteria, specifications for photograph and signature, guidelines for applying, details related to fee payment etc.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2017 Dates
Candidates the table below can check the important dates related to SSC Junior Hindi Translator application form.
|Sr.No.||SSC JHT 2017 Event||Date|
|1.||Issue of advertisement & application form||Apr 15, 2017|
|2.||Part-I Online Registration ends||May 5, 2017|
|3.||Part-II Online Registration ends||May 5, 2017|
Latest: SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017 Notification Out: Check here
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2017- Apply Here
How to fill SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2017?
The steps to fill the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2017 has been explained below. The application form is available in two parts. Candidates will have to complete both the parts successfully.
Part I: Registration
- Click on the link ‘SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2017’ provided here on this page.
- Candidates will be redirected to the registration page.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- Enter name, father’s name, date of birth, gender etc and click on the ‘enter’ button to proceed further for the registration process.
- Registration number and password will be generated.
Part II – Apply Part
- Candidates will have to login using their registration number and password to fill this part.
- Applicants in this part will have to choose exam centre, enter personal details, basic details and contact details as asked.
- Candidates after registration should upload their scanned photograph and signature. The scanned photograph and signature should be in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the photograph file must be less than12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height. The digital size of scanned signature file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
- Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should click final Submit button.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
- Candidates who want to pay online through SBI net banking/debit card/credit cards, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I by clicking the ‘payment’ tab.
- After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form.
Applicants of SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2017 will have to make payment of Rs. of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) towards the application fee. The payment of fee is exempted for the women applicants and the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen.
Mode applicable for fee payment:
- Fee can be paid through online mode using the SBI Challan/Net banking and any of the credit and debit cards.
- Candidates opting to pay the fee in cash, should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Then, pay the requisite amount of fee in branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2017 – Key Points
Candidates can check below the procedure of applying online for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2017.
- Candidates should keep the registration number and password safely untill the recruitment process is over.
- Candidates must have a valid email ID. The email ID should be kept active since all communication related to the recruitment process will be send there.
- If any applicants cannot fill the SSC JHT Application Form 2017 at one go should use the ‘Save’ button to fill the form later.
- One-time Registration will be a permanent database for candidate. The unique Registration ID and Password can be used by the candidate for all the examinations conducted by SSC.
- Candidates will have to indicate in the application form their choice of SSC Junior Hindi Translator ( JHT) exam centres along with their code.
- Application form with incomplete information will be rejected.
SSC Junior Hindi translator Answer Key 2017
SSC Junior Hindi translator Preparation Tips 2017
SSC Junior Hindi translator Eligibility Criteria 2017
SSC Junior Hindi translator Selection Procedure 2017