SSC Junior Hindi Translator Preparation Tips 2017: The written Exam for SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) will be conducted on June 15, 2017 by Staff Selection Commission. All the candidates who are interested to apply for the post will have to appear for the written examination. The candidates should have defined strategy for preparation. We have presented here a few SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Preparation Tips 2017 to help the candidates design their own unique strategy for the exam. All the candidates are advised to check the exam pattern and syllabus throughly for sound preparation of th exam. SSC JHT Preparation Tips will allow the candidates to check each topic included in the course and study the same. The candidates will strategically go about completing the whole syllabus. well-planned and good preparation level is required for cracking the SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017 exam. Candidates can read the below given SSC junior Hindi Translator Preparation Tips 2017 for the exam.
SSC JHT Preparation Tips 2017:Quick review of exam pattern
Before starting the preparation for the exam, candidates must know the exam pattern in order to understand the structure of the exam. The exam pattern helps the candidates in cracking the exam. Check the details of the SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Exam Pattern below:
|Parts of the Paper||Subject||Number of Questions/Marks||Time duration for examination|
|Paper- I (Objective Type)||(i) General Hindi
(ii) General English
(ii) 100 marks
|Paper –II (Conventional Type)||Translation & essay||200||02 Hours|
- Negative Marking will be there in the exam.
- The exam will be categorized into two parts: Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- For the Paper-1, the total questions will be 200 Multiple Objective type questions of Hindi/English with the total time duration of 2 hours.
- For the Paper-2, the total questions will be 200 Subjective type questions of English/Hindi with the time duration of 2 hours.
- The total duration of the exam will be 4 hours and the exam will be conducted in the Pen Paper Mode.
- For Each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the final score of the candidates.
Design of Paper I and Paper II- The questions of Paper I of SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2017 comprising of General Hindi and General English will of degree level. The questions in this paper are designed to test the candidates understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases, and idioms and ability to write the language correctly, precisely and effectively.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Preparation Tips 2017 – Details
- Candidates should start their preparation after knowing the syllabus of the exam for which they are preparing.
- After knowing the syllabus, candidates should start collecting the study material for each subject. Candidates need to be sure about the source from where they are getting the study material is relevant or not. Candidates can refer Online Reference Books and Notes from the reliable resources and the websites.
- Candidates should make time table before after collecting all the study material. They should break down their time table in weeks and days and decide that what they are doing and what they can do. Then prepare the time table for each day and try to allot 5 hours daily for the SSC Preparation. Each subject should be given equal time slot and some more time should be given to the weaker sections.
- Candidates should follow the attitude like ‘Nothing is more important than SSC’. They should try to more concentrate on the preparation by cutting their entertainment time. By doing this, they will be able to see the improvement in some weeks itself.
- Candidates should study continuously after one hour and take a break of 5- 10 minutes after one hour. It will help the candidates to improve their efficiency and more concentration on their goal.
- Candidates should try to learn the short-cut methods for objective as well as subjective sections. As they have to complete their exam within the specified time period so learning the short-cuts are very necessary for them.
- Candidates should try to solve the previous year question papers and sample papers as much as they can. It will help them to know their weaker sections and work on them.
- Candidates should learn how to manage time during the final examination and how to attempt more questions in the allotted time period with more accuracy. This can only be done via Continuous Practice by the Candidates.
SSC Junior Translator 2017
SSC Junior Translator Application Form 2017
SSC Junior Translator Eligibility Criteria 2017
SSC Junior Translator Exam Pattern 2017
SSC Junior Translator Admit Card 2017
SSC Junior Translator Answer Key 2017
SSC Junior Translator Syllabus 2017
SSC Junior Translator Result 2017
SSC Junior Translator Sample Papers 2017
SSC Junior Translator Selection Procedure 2017