SSC MTS Admit Card 2016: The hall ticket of SSC MTS for Paper I exam has been released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The admit card has been issued to all candidates who had submitted their application form before the last date. The region-wise links to download the SSC MTS admit card 2016 has been provided in the table below. Candidates in the admit card login window will have to enter their online registration number and date of birth. The admit card can also be accessed with name and date of birth. The SSC MTS 2016 admit card mentions details such as date, time and venue of the exam. The candidates must carry at least one photo identity proof in original along with the admit card while attending the examination, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates should also bring 3 passport size photographs for affixing it in the SSC MTS admit card 2016 in the presence of invigilator. In case, a candidates does not find his/her name in the admit card status list should immediately contact the concerned regional/sub-regional office with proof of having submitted their application. The Paper I exam of SSC MTS will be conducted on April 30, May 14 & 28 and June 4 & 11, 2017. Candidates can check below the procedure for downloading the SSC MTS admit card/hall ticket.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2016 Dates
The SSC MTS 2016 admit card will be released in two phases – Tier I & Tier II & Tier III by the exam conducting body, SSC. Candidates can check below for the important dates related to SSC MTS 2016 exam.
|Tier 1 Exam of SSC MTS||April 30, May 14 & 28 and June 4 & 11, 2017|
|Release of SSC MTS Admit Card 2016 Tier 1||March 30, 2017|
|Paper 2 Exam of SSC MTS||December 17, 2017|
|Release of SSC MTS Admit Card 2016 Tier 2||November 2017|
Procedure to download SSC MTS admit card 2016
The admit card of SSC MTS is available for downloading in online mode only. To help the candidates download the admit card online without any hassle, here are some easy and simple steps.
Step 1: Click on the region-wise links given below
Step 2: Candidates should choose their region-wise
Step 3: In the redirected page, the admit card login window will open
Step 4: Candidates will have to enter their credentials, registration number and date of birth/roll number and date of birth/name and date of birth.
Step 5: After entering details, candidates should click the ‘Download e-admission certificate’ button.
Step 6: The SSC MTS admit card 2016 will appear the computer screen.
Step 7: Take a print out of the admit card.
Download SSC MTS 2016 Admit Card (Tier 1 exam)
|S.No.||State||Sub-Region||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|1||Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Northern Region||Download Here|
|2||Gujrat, Goa and Maharashtra||Western Region||Download Here|
|3||Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||MP Region||Download Here|
|4||Andaman & Nicobar Island, Jharkhand, Orrisa, Sikkim and West Bengal,||Eastern Region||Download Here|
|5||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram and Tripura||North Eastern Region||Download Here|
|6||Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery and Tamilnadu||Southern Region||Download Here|
|7||Kerala and Karnataka||Kerala Karnataka Region||Download Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab||North Western Region||Download Here|
|9||Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Central Region||Download Here|
SSC MTS Admit Card – Schedule for availability of hall ticket
The admission certificates of SSC MTS are uploaded by the commission as per the phases of exam. The schedule for availability of hall ticket as per the exam dates are given in the table below.
|Date of SSC MTS exam||Downloading of admit card|
|April 30, 2017||March 30, 2017 onwards|
|May 14, 2017||April 24, 2017 onwards|
|May 28, 2017||May 8, 2017 onwards|
|June 4, 2017||May 15, 2017|
What to ensure when printing the SSC MTS admit card 2016?
Candidates before printing the admit card of SSC MTS 2016 should ensure the following things.
- The registration number of the candidates should be printed clearly in the admit card.
- The photograph must be clear in the SSC MTS admit card 2016.
- The signature of the candidates must be clear in the admit card.
- The name, exam dates, exam venue, timings of the exam should be mentioned in the admit card.
Highlights of the SSC MTS admit card 2016
SSC MTS 2016 admit card for Tier I exam
All the candidates who have applied for the exam will be issued SSC MTS 2016 admit card for Tier I exam. The date and time of the Tier I exam will be communicated to the candidates through the release of admit card. The Tier I exam will be conducted on April 16 & 30 and May 7, 2017.
SSC MTS 2016 admit card for Tier II exam
Tier II exam will be held only for candidates who will meet the cutoff marks in the Tier I exam as per different categories. Shortlisted candidates will be issued SSC MTS 2016 admit card for Tier II exam in November 2017. The exam of which is scheduled to be conducted on December 17, 2017.
Photo identification required for SSC MTS 2016
Candidates along with the admit card should carry photo identification to the exam centre.
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar UID
- Valid College ID
- Driving License
SSC MTS admit card 2016 – Important points
- No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to the candidates by post.
- The name of the candidate, date, time, venue, slot of exam, roll number will be mentioned in the admit card of SSC MTS.
- The candidates should cross-check all the details printed on the admit card of SSC MTS 2016.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card of SSC MTS till the recruitment process is over.
- No duplicate admit card will be issued to the candidates for any loss or damage.
- The admit card which is torn, mutilated and damaged will not be accepted by the examination authority.
- Candidates should affix photograph in the given space after downloading it. The photograph should match the one provided during the time of online registration.
Exam day guidelines for SSC MTS 2016
- Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipments are banned within the premises of the examination centres.
- Candidates are advised to reach the centre 30 minutes before the schedule time.
- Along with admit cards, candidates should bring two copies of their passport size colored photographs.
- ID proof in original should also be brought.
- Friends, family, guardians accompanying the applicant won’t be allowed to enter the examination premises.
- After being frisked, candidates will have to complete their biometric registration.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination centre before the completion of exam.
Some FAQs related to SSC MTS Admit Card 2016
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to SSC MTS Admit Card 2016.
Q. When will I get my Admit Card?
Ans: All the successfully registered candidates will be issued admit card 2 weeks before commencement of the examination. The Admit Card of SSC MTS will be released region-wise.
Q. What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
Ans:The Admit Card of SSC MTS will contain all the important details related to the examination such as Name of the candidate, Test date, Test city and address, User ID/Registration No and Category etc.
Q. Will the Admit Card be sent to me by post or I have to download it Online?
Ans: The Admit Card will be released both offline and online. The online downloading of Admit Card will be made available one week before the exam. However, candidates will receive their Admit Card by post three weeks before .
Q. If I do not get my Admit Card, whom should I contact?
Ans:If any candidates not receive Admit Card for the examination or unable to download it one week before the date of must immediately contact the concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission. The candidates will have to submit proof of his/her application.
Candidates who will apply online but are unable to download their Admit Card or who did not receive it at least one week before the date of examination should contact the concerned Regional Office with details such as Registration ID, Transaction ID of SBI, of challan, etc. for obtaining the Admission Certificates.
Q. What if I forgot my Registration No or Roll No?
Ans: If any candidates have their Roll No and Registration No while downloading their Admit Card can reset it.
Exam Pattern of SSC MTS 2016
The exam pattern of SSC MTS provides details about the marking scheme, sections, maximum marks, total number of questions, time duration etc. The scheme of Tier I and Tier II has been explained below:
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Number of Questions||Total Duration for General candidates||Total Duration for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 hrs||2 hrs 40 mins|
|Subject||Total marks||Time Duration for general candidates||Time Duration for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any Language included in the 8th schedule of the constitution||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
Preparation Tips for SSC MTS 2016 examination
- Revision of all the important topics
- Solve the sample papers of SSC MTS on regular basis
- Be confident while answering questions
- Candidates should analyse their performance after giving the mock tests.
- Do not do late night studies.