SSC MTS Answer Key 2016: The Paper I exam of SSC MTS is scheduled to be conducted from April 30. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the answer Key of SSC MTS in July/August 2017. Candidates who will appear in the various sessions of exam can download here the SSC MTS answer key 2016. The answer key will help the candidates to check the number of responses marked correctly by them in the exam. Based on the number of correct answers, candidates can calculate their probable score of the exam. Besides official source, SSC MTS 2016 answer key might be released by coaching institutes few hours after the completion of exam. The SSC MTS answer key 2016 will contain correct answers of all the questions asked in the exam. The objective type paper of SSC MTS will carry total 150 marks. Candidates for each correct answer will get 1 marks and for wrong answers 0.25 marks will be deducted. The total score of the candidates will be calculated after deducting the negative marks. SSC will fix cutoff marks for Paper I to select candidates for Paper II. Candidates can raise objections against the official SSC MTS answer key 2016 by paying Rs 100 for per answers in online mode. Check below the procedure to download the answer key, marking scheme, calculation of scores and cutoff.
SSC MTS Answer Key 2016 Dates
|Conduct of SSC MTS Exam||April 30, May 14, May 24,June 4 & June 11, 2017|
|Release of Official Answer Key||July/Aug 2017|
|Submission of Challenges||To be notified later|
Details required to check the SSC MTS Answer Key 2016
The candidates to check the official Answer Key will have to enter the following details:
- Registration No
- Date of Birth/Password
- Select the Exam Date
How to download the SSC MTS Answer Key 2016 ?
The procedure to download the SSC MTS Answer Key 2016 has been explained below.
- Click the link ‘SSC MTS 2016 Answer Key’ hosted on this page.
- Clicking the link, the Answer Key login page will open in the new window.
- The Candidates to access the Answer Key will have to enter their Registration No and Date of Birth/Password. The candidates will also have to select the Exam Date.
- Submitting the details, the Answer Key will appear on your computer screen.
- Compare your responses with that of the Answer Key released by SSC.
- Download the Answer Key and Keep it safe for further reference.
SSC MTS answer key 2016 – Important points
- The answer key of SSC MTS Paper I will be released in July/Aug 2017.
- With the help of the SSC MTS answer key, candidates can estimate the answers marked by them correctly. Estimation of wrong and right answers will also help candidates in calculating their approximate score.
- In case there is any discrepancy in the answer keys, candidates can also challenge.
How to calculate score of SSC MTS 2016 exam using the answer key?
The following procedure will be followed to calculate marks of candidates in SSC MTS 2016 exam.
- Step 1: Marks allotted per question x number of correct response
- Step 2: 0.25 mark to be deducted for each incorrect response from the total score
Benefits of SSC MTS Answer Key 2016
- The Answer Key provides the correct answers of the questions asked in the exam
- Comparing the Answer Key, candidates will be able to calculate the estimated score of the exam.
- Knowing the scores beforehand will help the candidates to remain tension free of the exam
How to challenge SSC MTS Answer Key 2016?
Candidates having any doubt or find any incorrect answer provided by SSC in the SSC MTS Answer Key 2016, can challenge within the specified dates through the online objection tracker window provided for this purpose. As per the instructions to submit challenges or representations, candidates will have to enter their roll number and question booklet code for registering their challenges. The challenges will be examined by the review committee formulated by SSC and if in case the challenges are found to genuine, SSC will refund the answer key fee and publish the final answer key of SSC MTS 2016 exam. If no discrepancies are noticed by the review committee then the decision of SSC will be final and no request will be entertained regarding re-checking of answer keys.
SSC MTS 2016 – Exam Pattern of SSC MTS
- The paper-I exam pattern of SSC MTS will consist of objective type – multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English and Hindi.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for incorrect answers.
- Paper-II will be held for only those candidates who meet the cutoff prescribed by the SSC for different categories.
- Paper-II will be descriptive test and candidates will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any one language included in the 8 schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will be qualifying in nature.
SSC MTS Cutoff Score
The cutoff score is the qualifying marks which the candidates must secure to be eligible for next level of selection procedure. Only those candidates who will secure the SSC MTS 2016 Cutoff score in the Paper-I written exam will be allowed to appear for Paper-II exam. Candidates can check below for SSC MTS previous cutoff score.
SSC MTS Cutoff Score 2014
|Gujarat & Nagar Haveli||62.50||45||57.50||57.50||45|
|Daman & Dio and Goa||62||45||45||45||45|