SSC MTS Sample Question Papers 2016: The sample question papers of SSC MTS will serve as the best resource for the candidates appearing in the Paper I exam on April 30, May 14 & 28 and June 4 & 11, 2017. Candidates can download here the SSC MTS sample question papers 2016 for all subjects – General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. Practicing regularly the sample question papers of SSC MTS will help the candidates to memorise and understand the basics of each subject. The SSC MTS sample question papers 2016 will give the candidates an idea of the actual question paper. Through the sample papers, candidates will know the question pattern, marks distribution and weightage of topics. The question paper of SSC MTS will carry total 150 questions. The questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning will be non-verbal type while the questions on numerical aptitude, general english and general awareness will be simple. Read below to more on the SSC MTS sample question papers.
SSC MTS Sample Question Paper PDF – Uses, Benefits and Advantages
Uses and Benefits
- Sample Papers are the best resource to practice for the examination.
- Solving the SSC MTS Sample Papers will not only give the candidates ample practice but also familiarizes them with the exam pattern, which eventually will increase confidence.
- Sample Papers will boost your exam preparation and scores.
- Sample Papers will increase the knowledge of the candidates.
- The candidates should be regular while practicing the Sample Papers. Candidates should solve at least two Sample Papers daily.
- Sample Papers of SSC MTS are prepared keeping in mind the actual paper. Hence, they should be dealt with utmost seriousness.
- Solving the Sample Papers, you will be able to realize your preparation level and your strengths and weaknesses.
- Candidates without knowing the SSC MTS Syllabus should not start practicing the Sample Papers.
- Sample Papers helps you to revise and strengthen the topics which you are weak.
The Sample Papers teaches the candidates about time-management. Time-Management plays a very important role in the exam.
Availability of the SSC MTS Sample Question Paper PDF
The Sample Question Paper of SSC MTS are available both in Online and Offline mode.
- The Online Sample Papers are those which are available online for downloading.
- The links to download the Sample Papers have been made available here below.
- Candidates can download the Papers and start solving it.
- Candidates can download the Sample Papers free of cost.
- The Online Sample Papers help the candidates to keep a track of their performance.
- The Offline Sample Papers are available in the form of booklet.
- Candidates can purchase it from the bookstore.
- There is no performance graph, the candidates will have to manually keep a track of their overall performance
SSC MTS Previous years sample papers 2016
|SSC MTS Sample papers 2013||Download Here|
|SSC MTS Sample papers 2014||Download Here|
|SSC MTS Sample papers 2015||Download Here|
How to download the SSC MTS Sample Question Papers ?
- Click the links provided here on this page
- Choose Sample Papers of the subject which you want to download.
- Clicking the link, the PDF file of the Sample Paper will open in a new window.
- Download the Sample papers and start solving it.
Tips to prepare well SSC MTS 2016 exam
As the SSC MTS 2016 exam is just round the corner, we have provided some tips for the candidates as how can they prepare well for the exam.
- Candidates to note down all the formulas and shortcuts since it will help them to revise quickly.
- Try to understand the topics rather than memorising.
- Practice previous year question regularly.
- Prepare all the topics from the syllabus thoroughly
- Identify the weak areas and work on its improvement
- Study regularly and sincerely
SSC MTS Admit card 2016- Check Here
SSC MTS Result 2016- Check Here
SSC MTS Cutoff 2016- Check Here
SSC MTS Answer Key 2016- Check Here
SSC MTS Preparation Tips 2016- Check Here
SSC MTS Selection Procedure 2016- Check Here