SSC SI Admit Card 2017: Candidates appearing in SSC SI Paper 1 exam can download their admit card now. The SSC SI admit card 2017 is available from June 19 to July 7. Applicants can download their admit card by entering their roll number/registration number and date of birth. The link to print and download SSC SI 2017 admit card is provided on this page as per regions. The SSC SI admit card is available online for candidates who have successfully filled their application. Candidates must note that the exam conducting authority will not sent SSC SI admit card/hall ticket by post. The SSC SI admit card 2017 mentions about candidates’ details, date, time & venue of exam and exam day guidelines. Candidates should take a print out after downloading the admit card. Candidates before downloading their call letter of SSC SI should read the instructions carefully. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam without admit card and photo-identity proof. Candidates can check below for more details on SSC SI admit card 2017.
SSC SI Admit Card 2017 dates
The admit card of SSC SI will be made available in the following dates.
|1||SSC SI Paper I exam||June 30 to July 7, 2017|
|2||SSC SI Paper I admit card||June 19, 2017|
|3||SSC SI Paper II exam||October 8, 2017|
|4||SSC SI Paper II admit card||September 2017|
How to download SSC SI Admit Card 2017?
Candidates can check the procedure for downloading the admit card of SSC SI.
- Step 1: Click on the region wise links provided on this page
- Step 2: Enter roll number and date of birth
- Step 3: The SSC SI admit card 2017 will appear on the screen
- Step 4: Download and print admit card
SSC SI 2017 Admit Card
|Eastern Region||Download Here|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Download Here|
|Southern Region||Download Here|
|North Eastern Region||Download Here|
|Western Region||Download Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Download Here|
|Central Region||Download Here|
|North Western Region||Download Here|
|Northern Region||Download Here|
SSC SI admit card 2017 for Paper I
The exam of SSC SI Paper I is scheduled to be held from June 30 to July 6, 2017. All the candidates appearing for Paper I exam can download their admit card from here. The admit cards will be released region-wise as per the schedule of exam.
SSC SI admit card 2017 for Paper II
Candidates qualifying the Physical Endurance Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST) and are found medically fit will be shortlisted for the Paper II exam. The Paper II exam of SSC SI will be conducted on October 8, 2017. SSC will issue admit cards for the candidates appearing in the paper II in September 2017.
SSC SI admit card for PET/PST/Medical Exam
Candidates who will score cutoff marks in Paper I will be selected for Physical Endurance Test/medical examination. SSC will release admit card for PET/PST/medical exam after the declaration of Paper I result.
Highlights of SSC SI admit card 2017
- Candidates must carry at least one original Photo ID such as Voter’s ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, ID cards issue. Without ID cards candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- 3 passport sized photographs to affix in the admit card should also be carried along to the exam centre.
- Candidates should keep the admit card till the completion of recruitment process.
- No admit card will be sent by post.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for exam without admit card.
- Admit cards will be issued region-wise.
Stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/jobs/ for more updates on SSC SI admit card. Post your comments below for any queries.