TS SET Application Form 2017: The application form of TS SET 2017 was released by Osmania University, Hyderabad on February 20, 2017. All those who wish to participate in the recruitment of Assistant Professors/Lecturers had to fill the online application form. The last date to fill the TS SET Application Form 2017 was March 20, 2017. The candidates who apply after the last date of application procedure will have to late fee along with application fees as per the schedule. The exam conducting authority had specified some eligibility conditions for the applicants of TS SET 2017. Applicants had to check the eligibility conditions and ensure they satisfy each one of them before they apply online for TS SET 2017.
The candidates who fill the TS SET Application form completely and pay the required application fees will be issued the admit card for the written exam. The exam will be conducted on June 11, 2017 and the admit cards will be released by May, 2017. Candidates have the option to choose their exam centres while filling the application form of Telangana SET 2017. The list of all exam centres is provided on this page. Candidates can read the complete article to know the procedure of applying online, details of application fees, important events and other details of TS SET Application Form 2017.
TS SET Application Form 2017 Important Dates
Osmania University commenced the application process of TS SET 2017 of February 20, 2017 and the applicants had time until March 20, 2017 to fill and submit the application form. Candidates who did not apply within the stipulated time have to pay late fee along with the registration charges to submit their TS SET Application Form. Check the important dates of TS SET 2017 application process from the table below.
|1||Commencement of Online application process||February 22, 2017|
|2||Lat date for TS SET 2017 online registration||March 20, 2017|
|3||Submission of late fee of Rs.1500/-+Registration fee||March 30,2017|
|4||Submission of late fee of Rs.2000/-+Registration fee||April 6, 2017|
|5||Submission of late fee of Rs.3000/-+Registration fee||May 1, 2017|
TS SET Application Form 2017 – Details
The application form for TS SET 2017 was made available by Osmania University, Hyderabad on February 20, 2017. The application form had to filled online and the candidates who submit their applications through any other mode will not be accepted by the commission. Candidates had to pay application fees while submitting TS SET Application Form 2017 else their applications will be deemed incomplete and won’t be accepted. All the candidates are advised to read the important instructions and check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the TS SET Application Form has been provided on this page for the convenience of candidates. Candidates can read the process to fill the application form of TS SET 2017 and all details related to application fees as explained below.
How to apply for TS SET 2017 ?
- Candidates can click on the link given on this page to fill the TS SET Application Form 2017.
- The link will redirect the candidates to a new page at the online portal of TS SET 2017.
- Read the general instructions carefully before proceeding to apply online.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ at the bottom of page.
- Fill in the required information and enter a password of your choice. Candidates should note that this password along with the application No. generated will be used to login and complete your registration process.
- Provide information like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile No. once submitted cannot be changed.
- Candidates should remember that the email id and mobile number provided by them should be functional till the end of recruitment process as they will be used for communication related to TS SET 2017.
- On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered email id along with the application no. Login to the website using your unique Application No. and password.
- Fill in the remaining details i.e. educational qualification, choice of examination centre etc. and click “Submit”.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and caste / disability certificate (if any) in jpg/jpeg format only. (Details of size and format for file uploads is explained below).
- Pay the requisite amount of application fees to complete the submission of application form. On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in your application profile.
- Candidates may take a print of your Application Acknowledgement form generated, for your records and future reference.
Latest: TS SET Application Form 2017 – Apply Here
TS SET Application Form 2017 – Signature and Photo Upload Instructions
|1||Photograph||jpg/jpeg||15kb to 50kb|
|2||Signature||jpg/jpeg||5kb to 20kb|
|4||caste / disability certificate||jpg/jpeg||50kb to 300kb|
TS SET Application Form 2017 – Details of Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- All candidates who fill the application form will have to application fees while submitting the TS SET Application Form.
- The payment of application fees can be done only through Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The amount of application fees is different for candidates of different social classes and background as given in the table below.
|1||OC Category Candidates||Rs.1000/- + payment gateway charges|
|2||BC Category Candidates||Rs.800/- + payment gateway charges|
|3||SC/ST/PH/VH/HI||Rs.500/- + payment gateway charges|
TS SET Application Form 2017- Exam Centres
Candidates will have the option to choose their centres of examination while filling the TS SET Application Form 2017. The written exam scheduled to be held on June 11 will be conducted at 7 regional centres as given below.
|Centre Code||Name of Exam Centre|
TS SET Application Form 2017 – General Instructions
- The application form must be completed as per the notification. Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Before applying on-line candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification available at SET website.
- Candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the test before filling the on-line application.
- Candidates seeking admission to the test must apply on-line through a link “Online registration” available on the SET website.
- The candidate has to up-load his/her recent passport size photo and signature in a scanned Format.
- SET agency may change the examination center or date of examination without assigning any reason.