TS SET Preparation Tips 2017: The schedule of TS SET 2017 written exam has been released by Osmania University, Hyderabad. The exam will be held on June 11, 2017 and the candidates who will be appearing for the exam have roughly two months in hand for preparation. As the date of exam is nearing, the candidates will be constantly hooked to Google looking up for TS SET preparation tips 2017. With around 60 days left for preparation, the candidates will need an effective strategy in action to qualify the exam. The search for TS SET preparation tips ends here and candidates can check out the useful preparation tips given below on this page. The fast approaching exam has mounted pressure on the candidates to qualify the exam with good scores. The TS SET 2017 preparation tips will help the candidates to keep their motivation levels high while preparing for the exam. The tips and tricks given here for TS SET 2017 preparation will help the candidates to strategize their exam preparation.
The candidates who will clear the exam by securing the minimum qualifying scores will be shortlisted for appointment at the post of Assistant Professors/Lecturers in universities/institutions in Telangana state. Candidates can read the complete article for complete information about TS SET preparation tips 2017.
TS SET Preparation Tips 2017 – Exam Pattern overview
All the candidates who will be appearing for TS SET 2017 will have to sit for three papers to be held on the same day in different time slots. Paper 1 will be on teaching and research aptitude which is common for all the candidates whereas paper 2 and 3 will be subject specific based on the subjects chosen by the candidates. All the candidates should be aware of TS SET exam pattern 2017 as it will help them to know about the number of questions, total marks, marking scheme and time duration of each paper. Candidates can check the overview of the TS SET paper pattern from the table below.
||Number of Questions
||60 Questions (50 questions are compulsory to attempt)
||50 * 2 = 100 marks
||1 Hour 15 minutes (9:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M)
||50 Questions (All are compulsory)
||50 * 2 = 100 marks
||1 Hour 15 minutes (10:45 A.M. to 12:00 Noon)
||75 Questions (All are compulsory)
||75 * 2 = 100 marks
||2 hours 30 Minutes (01.30 pm to 04.00 pm)
TS SET Preparation Tips 2017 – Tricks for effective preparation
- Know the Syllabus: The first and foremost trick under TS SET preparation tips 2017 is to know the syllabus for each paper of the exam. The TS SET syllabus 2017 will help the candidates to know the different topics for paper I and subject specific topics for paper II and III. If the candidates have prior knowledge of the exam topics they will be able to design a preparation strategy. The course of study for TS SET 2017 is like a wide ocean and the candidates will find themselves in the middle of if they don’t acquaint themselves with the syllabus.
- Record, Record and Record: Candidates should keep a record of all the topics included in the syllabus and strike off the one they have already prepared. This habit will help the candidate to stay updated on the number of topics they are through with and the number of topics remaining to be prepared. This practice will give the candidates a much needed confidence boost from time to time.
- Make Short Notes: Note making is one of the most beneficial TS SET preparation tips for all the candidates in the midst of their preparation. Candidates should prepare small notes of all the topics that they are preparing as it will help them with their revision. Revision process for all the topics will be easy as the candidates will not have to waste their time to go through the complete topic and instead they can check their own self prepared notes.
- Updated and Required Preparation Material: Candidates are advised to invest their money in only the latest and required study material to prepare for the exam. They should get one book for each subject that will help them to cover most of the topics thoroughly. Too many books will leave the candidate confused.
- Master Time Management: Time is an essential factor for TS SET 2017 exam as each of the three papers have a specific amount of time allotted for them. Candidates should know the art of time management properly to solve the complete paper in the given time.
- Regular Revision: Candidates should keep a definite amount of time aside from their preparation for daily revision. All the test takers, are advised to do a daily revision of all the topics they have prepared on a that given day.
- Regular practice from Sample Papers/Practice Papers: Practice is the best way for preparation as per the TS SET preparation tips 2017. Candidates are advised to check the TS SET sample papers and solve them on a regular basis as there is high chance of some questions being repeated from the previous years question papers or the latest sample papers. Regular practice from sample papers will help the candidates to work on their speed to solve the questions with accuracy and also let them know the different type of questions that can be asked in the exam.
- Avoid Blinders: Candidates should attempt only those questions they are confident about as it will save their time in the exam. There is no scope of negative marking in the exam and candidates can attempt such questions at the end after they have secured enough marks for qualification.
- Attempt easy first and leave the tricky for the last: One of the best TS SET preparation tips is to solve the easy questions first and leave the tricky questions for the end. Investing time on such tricky questions will be a complete waste of time and moreover, the easy ones will be left behind.