WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017: The application process of WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 has ended on March 24. WBSEDCL had announced the recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of Assistant Engineers (Electrical) and Assistant Engineers (Civil) on the basis of the GATE 2017 scores. WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 is for engineers in the disciplines of Electrical, Civil Engineering and Information Technology & Communication. About 112 vacancies have been announced. The organization will soon release the list of all the candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and are eligible for interview. The candidates who qualify the interview round of WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 by securing the minimum qualifying marks will be eligible for final appointment at the 112 vacancies at the post of Assistant Engineer.
The organization will release a merit list of all qualified and shortlisted candidates after the interview round is over. Check the details of the WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE below like eligibility criteria, important dates, application procedure, selection process, pay scale and more.
- Name of the Organization: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited
- Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Total Vacancies: 112
Selection Criteria for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
Interested applicants applying for the recruitment process will be shortlisted on the basis of scores of GATE 2017 exam. Candidates qualifying GATE 2017 with the required scores will be taken further for group discussion or personal interview as per company’s discretion.
WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Important Dates
|1||Application Process for GATE 2017||September 1 to October 4, 2016|
|2||Admit Card for GATE 2017||January 5, 2017|
|3||Application for WBSEDCL Recruitment||February 27, 2017|
|4||Application Procedure Last date||March 24, 2017|
Eligibility Criteria of WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
|Nationality||Indian Nationals Only|
|Age Limit (June 1, 2017)||
|GATE requirements||Candidates should have qualified with valid GATE 2017 Scores Only GATE 2017 Scores will be considered for Selection.|
WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Application Process
All the aspirants for AE (E) & AE (C) for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 had to fill the application form online. The online WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 application form was available from February 27 to March 24, 2017. Candidates will need the GATE 2017 registration number mentioned on their admit card to apply online. The candidates can get all information for GATE 2017 Admit Card and download it from here. Applicants can read the steps below to know how to apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017.
How to apply for WBSEDCL GATE 2017 Recruitment Process?
- Click on the link hosted here on this page.
- Candidates who had filled the GATE 2017 Application Form only will be able to apply for the recruitment process.
- Candidates will be required to enter GATE 2017 Registration number available in the admit card.
- Candidates will have to provide basic personal details along with academic qualification and other information as asked in the application form.
- After entering all the details in the application form, they will have to upload a scanned copy of a passport size photograph and signature. Candidates should keep in mind the photo should be the same as GATE 2017 application form.
- Candidates will have to provide a valid Email Id which has to be active until the end of recruitment process. The email id and the GATE 2017 registration no. will be used as the login credentials for WBSEDCL Recruitment application form.
WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Selection Procedure
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) &Assistant Engineer (Civil) will have to appear and qualify GATE 2017.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the recruitment process on the basis of GATE 2017 Scores.
- The candidates who qualify the GATE exam for 2017 will be called for further selection stage which can be either group discussion or personal interview as per the discretion of the authority.
- The candidates who further qualify the next stage of selection will be taken further for final recruitment of WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Merit List Preparation
WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Expected Cutoff
|7||PWD – HI||47.48||18.23|