AIBE Admit Card 2017 – The Bar Council of India has issued the hall ticket for AIBE X, on March 18, 2017. The AIBE 2017 admit card is available online and the candidates can download the same from this article. The applicants are required to log in with their AIBE 10 credentials to download their admit card. The admit card for AIBE is an important document and the candidates must carry the same to the exam hall on the day of the test. Along with the AIBE X admit card, the candidates must carry a valid photo ID to the exam hall for cross verification. Also, the AIBE admit card will furnish details about the candidate, exam venue, exam timings, reporting time, exam rules, etc. After downloading the hall ticket for AIBE, the candidates must make sure that the details furnished by it are error free. The AIBE 2017 is scheduled to be held on March 26, 2017, across 40 cities. Go through this article for complete details about the AIBE Admit Card 2017, and to download the same.
Latest: Click here to download AIBE Admit Card 2017
The applicants must make sure that they are familiar with the AIBE Important Dates 2017 so that they don’t miss any deadline. The candidates must make sure that they download the admit card within the given time period. Check the tables below for the important dates regarding the admit card of AIBE X.
|S.No.||AIBE 2017 Admit Card Event||Date|
|1.||Hall ticket will be available from||March 18, 2017 (10:00 PM)
|2.||Last date to download hall ticket||March 26, 2017|
|3.||Entrance test will be held on||March 26, 2017|
AIBE 2017 Admit Card Verification Round
Before the candidates download the AIBE Hall Ticket, they are required to go through the Admit Card Verification Process. The candidates will be able to download their admit cards only after the verification process. The steps for the AIBE Admit Card Verification Process are as follows –
- With the commencement of the verification process, this article will provide a link for the same. Click on the link to start with the AIBE X Admit Card Verification Round.
- Enter the application number and select the date of birth. Now, the details will be available on the screen.
- Go through the details carefully.
- If all the details are correct then click on the Complete button.
- If there is any error in the details, then click on the Mismatch button.
- Contact the exam officials and provide your Name and Application Number.
- If the scanned images of the candidate’s photograph or signature are not clear, then email the scanned images of the photograph or signature and the application number to rectify.
Steps to download the AIBE Admit Card 2017
With the release of the hall ticket for AIBE 2017, a window will be provided here to download the same. As mentioned above, the hall ticket is an important document and must be produced to the invigilator on the day of the test to seek entry into the exam hall. The candidates can follow the steps given below to download their admit card –
- Go to the window provided in the article.
- Enter the AIBE Registration Number.
- Select Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit.
- Keep a copy of the admit card for future reference.
Download the AIBE 2017 Admit Card from the window given below.
Details furnished on the AIBE X Admit Card
The following are the candidate’s details that the AIBE Admit Card will furnish –
- Candidate’s father’s name.
- Enrollment number.
- Choice of language.
- Preferred exam centre.
Note: It will also furnish the date and timing of the exam.
Important Points regarding the AIBE Admit Card 2017
The candidate must note the points given below related to the AIBE Admit Card 2017 –
- The admit card will be available only in online mode only.
- Before downloading the admit card, the candidates must keep their details (registration number and date of birth) ready.
- In the case of an error in the details furnished by the admit card, the candidates must immediately contact the Bar Council of India officials.
- The candidates are required to carry the admit card along with a valid photo ID to the exam hall.
- The candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the test.
- Also, the persons with disabilities are required to carry their disability certificate along with their admit card and photo identity card to the exam hall on the day of the test.
- As mentioned above, the admit card is an important document and the candidates are advised to keep it safe even after the conduct of the test for future reference.
Comment below for any queries related to the AIBE Admit Card 2017. This article will provide all the necessary details, updates and notifications of AIBE Hall Ticket with the release of the notification.