AIBE Application Form 2017 – The last date to apply and submit the AIBE has been extended until March 05, 2017. Earlier, the end date to submit the AIBE 2017 application form was March 02, 2017. The candidates can apply for the test via the online as well as the offline mode. The AIBE Application fee is Rs. 3500/- (SC/ST: Rs. 2500/-) and the candidates can pay via an E-Challan which will be available after the registration. The last date to pay the application fee via the E-Challan is March 06, 2017. The law aspirants can apply for the test from this article. It is important for the candidates to fill in the application form before the deadline in order to appear for the test. The candidates must make sure that they enter their correct details. Any error in the entered details may lead to cancellation of the candidature. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on March 26, 2017. Read this article for complete details on the AIBE Application form, steps to register and fill in the form, application fee, etc.
AIBE Application Form 2017 – Important Dates
The table below provides the list of AIBE important dates 2017. It is important for the candidates to become familiar with the schedule of AIBE application process to avoid missing any deadline. Check the table below for the schedule –
|1.||Commencement of the registration process (both online and offline)||January 16, 2017|
|2.||Candidates can pay the application fee from||January 17, 2017|
|3.||Online registration & sale of offline application concludes on||March 05, 2017|
|4.||End date for payment of the application fee
||March 06, 2017
|5.||End date for completion of online application form||March 09, 2017|
|6.||End date for receiving of application forms at BCI Delhi||March 09, 2017 (5:00 PM)|
Before the candidates start with the application process for AIBE 2017, the candidates are required to check the exam’s eligibility norms. If the candidates meet each and every criterion for AIBE, then they can apply for the test. If the candidates fail to meet any of the eligibility norms, then their candidature will be cancelled. Also, the entire application fee will be forfeited.
The eligibility norms of the AIBE X are as follows –
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidates graduating from the academic year 2009-10 onwards are eligible to appear for the test.
- Must have an LLB degree (5 years or 3 years).
- The candidates must be a registered advocate professional with any State Bar Council.
Pre-requirements for AIBE X Registration
Once the candidates have gone through all the eligibility norms, then they must make sure that they have the following things –
- Advocate ID card (if issued by the State Bar Council)
- Enrollment Certificate
- Scanned Images of photograph and signature
- Scanned Images of Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Images of Disability certificate (if applicable)
Instructions for Reserved Category Candidates
- While filling up the application form, the candidates applying under the reserved categories are required to follow the steps given below –
- Candidates applying under SC/ST/OBC category
- The candidates applying under the SC/ST/OBC category are required to upload a notarized copy of the category certificate, under which they are applying. The certificates are required to be in Hindi or English language. These documents are required to be uploaded in the registration round.
- Candidates applying under Disabled/Physically challenged candidates
- The candidates with 80% or more disability under the visually challenged, amputated arms can apply under this category. The candidates under this category are required to upload a notarized copy of the disability certificate during the registration process.
- These candidates applying under the Disabled/Physically challenged category candidates will be given 20 minutes extra time. These candidates are required to carry a certified copy from a doctor to the exam hall on the day of the exam.
- If the candidates applying under the reserved categories, fail to upload the documents supporting their reservation, will not get any relaxation.
Application Fee for AIBE X
The application fee for AIBE can be paid via an E-Challan only and the fee is non-refundable. The candidates applying for the test are required to pay a fee of Rs. 3500/- (SC/ST: Rs. 2500/-)
To pay the fee, the candidates are required to print the Challan after registering for the test. The challan will have 3 copies, which are Bank Copy, Applicant Copy and Bar Council of India copy. Follow the steps below to pay the application fee –
- Print the E-Challan.
- Visit any branch of State Bank of India, pay the application fee, and submit the Challan.
- The bank will return the Candidate’s copy and the BCI copy after filling in the Journal number.
After 24 hours from making the payment, the candidates are required to log in into their accounts and upload the Challan details, which are: Scanned image of the Challan, Journal Number, SBI Branch Code and Date of Receipt.
Candidates can apply for AIBE 2017 from the window given below
How to fill in the AIBE 2017 Application Form
To fill in the application form for AIBE X, the candidates can follow the steps provided below
- Click on the link provided above.
- The All India Bar Examination page will open.
- Click on the Register Here.
- Fill in the required details, such as personal details, communication address, etc.
- Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature.
- Upload the documents attested by Notary or any Gazetted Officer.
- Upload all the required documents and fill in the details correctly and submit the registration form.
On successful registration, the candidates will receive a confirmation email on their registered email ID. The email will also furnish the candidate’s Login Id and Password.
- With the provided Login ID and Password, the candidates can log in to their accounts.
- After successful login, the candidates will be able to view their registered details.
- Now click on the Print Challan button to print a copy of the challan.
- Pay the application fee at any branch of the State Bank of India and submit the challan.
- On successful payment, the bank official will enter the Journal Number and other required details.
- Now the candidates can again log in and upload the Challan Details.
- After entering the challan details, the candidates can click on the Application Form button.
- Fill in the required details and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Important points to remember
Some important points to remember while applying for AIBE X are –
- The application form will be available in online as well as offline mode.
- The candidates under the reserved category are required to get their documents attested or notarized before uploading them. The documents without attestation or notarized will be rejected.
- If the candidates have entered wrong information on the application form or uploaded a wrong document, then they are required to email the correction along with the registration number on email@example.com. They must email the following before the issuance of admit card.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The candidates must make sure that they have entered the correct email address and mobile number because all the communication will be done through the registered email ID and mobile number.
- Keep a copy of the application for future reference.