AIBE Exam Day Guidelines 2017 – The Bar Council of India will be conducting the All India Bar Examination on March 26, 2017. The test will be held in a paper-based mode in 11 different languages. A total of 40 cities in India will host the test centre for AIBE X. With just a few more hours to go for the test, this article provides the exam day guidelines for AIBE. The law aspirants appearing for AIBE 2017 must make sure that they are aware of the exam day guidelines to avoid confusion and chaos during the examination. The candidates qualifying in this exam will be awarded the “Certificate of Practice”. The candidates with this certificate will be able to practice their legal profession in the country. Know all the required information regarding the AIBE Exam Day Guidelines 2017 from this article.
AIBE Exam Day Guidelines 2017
On the day of the test, the candidates are advised to be careful about the following aspects
- The candidates must make sure that they have printed the AIBE admit card 2017. After downloading the admit card, the candidates must make sure that all the details furnished by it are error free.
- The candidates must read the rules about AIBE 2017 printed on the admit card.
- On the day of the test, before leaving for the AIBE Exam Centre, the candidates must make sure that carry the admit card, a photo ID, disability certificate (if required), a black or blue ball point pen.
- The candidates can also carry any handwritten or printed study material or study aids to the exam hall.
- The candidates must avoid carrying any electronic devices to the exam hall.
- The candidates must make sure that reach their designated exam centre according to the provided time. If they fail to reach the exam hall on the prescribed time, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
AIBE Exam Day Guidelines 2017 – General Instructions
Some AIBE 2017 general instructions that the applicants must make sure that they are familiar with are –
- The candidates must carry all the required documents. If they fail to carry any of the required documents, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Also, the candidates applying under the PwD category must produce their disability certificate to the examiner to receive the benefits provided in the exam for PwD candidates.
- The candidates can appear for the test in 08 different languages.
- The duration of the test is 3 hours 30 minutes. However, if a candidate finishes their paper before the given time period can leave the examination hall.
- There will be a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from 20 different topics and the paper will be divided into 2 categories, which are Category I and Category II.
- While answering the questions, the candidates must make sure that they shade the appropriate bubbles properly in the OMR sheet to indicate their answers.
- On completing the test, the advocates can carry the question paper along with them, however, they must make sure that they submit the OMR answer sheet to the examiner.
AIBE 2017 Last Minute Preparation Tips
As mentioned above, only a few hours is left for the AIBE 10, therefore, the advocates appearing for the test can follow the last minute preparation tips provided in the table below –
|1.||Revise||Whatever preparation materials the candidates had, they can give a quick look at the important points. It must be noted that the handwritten notes are always helpful at this hour.|
|2.||Practice||Practice is always the best option. Try to practice the important topics that are common in the previous year’s question papers. Also, try solving the AIBE Sample Papers to improve their preparation.|
|3.||Concentrate||Concentration is always the key to preparing, however, one must know how to keep calm and focused.|
|4.||Move on||This is an important point that the aspirants must note. If one or more questions seems to be tricky/tough and is consuming more time, then avoid wasting time and move to the next question. Candidates are advised to avoid spending more than 2 minutes for a particular question.|