AIBE Result 2017 – The BCI will announce the AIBE 10 result around the third week of June 2017. The AIBE result 2017 will be available online and for the convenience of the candidates, a link will be provided in this article. Candidates are required to enter their roll number and select their date of birth to check the AIBE 2017 result. The qualifying status of the candidates will be printed on the AIBE X result. The candidates who qualify in the test will be awarded the Certificate of Practice. Only after receiving the certificate, candidates will be able to practice their legal profession in India. It must be noted that candidates must score a minimum of 40 marks in AIBE 2017 to qualify in the test. After the announcement of the AIBE 2017 Result, candidates can also apply for rechecking if they are not satisfied with the marks. For more details on the AIBE result 2017, steps to check the result, important points, etc. from this article.
About AIBE Result 2017
The AIBE 2017 will be held in an offline mode and will examine the candidate’s potential to practice law in India. It checks the candidate’s analytical ability and basic knowledge. The qualifying candidates will be awarded the Certificate of Practice and these candidates will be eligible to practice law in India.
Along with the result, the Bar Council of India will also release a list of candidates whose names are withheld. This list will furnish the candidate’s Roll Number, Registration Number, Name and the documents required to be sent. These candidates are required to send the attested copy of the required documents in jpg formats along with the registration details.
How to download the AIBE Result 2017
To check the AIBE X result, the candidates can go to the window provided below in the article. The result for AIBE 2017 is expected to be announced in the 3rd week of June 2017. The candidates are required to fill in the following details to check the result –
- Go to the window provided below.
- Enter the AIBE X roll number.
- Select the date of birth from the drop down menu.
- Click on submit.
- Download & print the scorecard.
- Keep a copy of the AIBE Result for future reference.
On accessing the admit card, the candidates are required to check all the details and make sure they are error free. If there is any error in the AIBE X score card, the candidates must report the same to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 011 – 49225022/23. If required, the candidates are must send the attested copy of the required documents.
The candidates must keep a copy of the AIBE Result 2017 for future reference.
Details Furnished by the AIBE Score Card
After entering all the required details to access the result, the candidates are required to click on the Submit button. The result for AIBE will be furnished along with the following details of the candidate –
- Father’s/Husband’s name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Enrollment Number
- Result Status
- Photograph & Signature
Rechecking of AIBE Result
Last year, BCI allowed the candidates to get their answer sheets rechecked. However, the details of rechecking the answer sheets for this session are yet to be announced. To get the answer sheets rechecked, the candidates are required to fill in the Rechecking Request Form. The candidates can follow the instructions given below to get their AIBE Answer Sheets checked –
- The candidates are required to fill in the Rechecking Request form and pay an amount in the required time.
- On submitting the request form, within 7 working days, the candidates will be informed about their rechecking.
- The candidates who are willing to recheck the answer sheets themselves are required to come to Bar Council of India and book a time slot. The time and date will be informed to the candidates after receiving the request application.
- To pay the rechecking fee, the candidates are required to draw a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- in favor of bar Council of India payable at Delhi. This DD must be sent along with the request application form.