AIBE Result 2017 – The Bar Council of India has released the AIBE 2017 result. Test takers can check AIBE result 2017 from this page. The AIBE X result is available in online mode only. To check the AIBE 10 result, candidates must enter their roll number and date of birth. The qualifying status of the candidates along with other details will be provided in the result of AIBE 2017. The candidates obtaining at least 40 marks in the exam will be issued the Certificate of Practice. The test takers receiving this certificate will be able to practice their legal profession in India. If the candidates are not satisfied with their result, then they can apply for rechecking. The test was held in a paper-based mode on March 26, 2017. Know more about AIBE result 2017, steps to check, guidelines to apply for rechecking, etc.
Latest: AIBE X Result – Check Here
AIBE Result 2017
The exam was held on March 26, in a paper-based mode to check the candidate’s potential to practice law in the country. It checks the candidate’s analytical ability and basic knowledge. The qualifying candidates will be awarded the Certificate of Practice and these candidates will be eligible to practice law in India.
Along with the result, the Bar Council of India has also released a list of candidates whose names are withheld. This list will furnish the candidate’s Roll Number, Registration Number, Name and the documents required to be sent. These candidates are required to send the attested copy of the required documents in jpg formats along with the registration details.
AIBE 2017 Result – Steps to download
To check the AIBE X result, the candidates can go to the window provided below in the article. The candidates are required to fill in the following details to check the result –
- Go to the window provided below.
- Enter the AIBE 2017 roll number.
- Select the date of birth from the drop down menu.
- Click on submit.
- Download & print the scorecard.
- Keep a copy of the AIBE Result for future reference.
On accessing the score card, the candidates are required to check all the details and make sure they are error free. If there is any error in the AIBE X score card, the candidates must report the same to email@example.com or contact on 011 – 49225022/23. If required, the candidates are must send the attested copy of the required documents.
The candidates must keep a copy of the AIBE Result 2017 for future reference.
AIBE Result 2017 – Details Provided
After entering all the required details to access the result, the candidates are required to click on the Submit button. The result for AIBE will be furnished along with the following details of the candidate –
- Father’s/Husband’s name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Enrollment Number
- Result Status
- Photograph & Signature
AIBE Result 2017 – Guidelines to Recheck
Last year, BCI allowed the candidates to get their answer sheets rechecked. However, the details of rechecking the answer sheets for this session are yet to be announced. To get the answer sheets rechecked, the candidates are required to fill in the Rechecking Request Form. The candidates can follow the instructions given below to get their AIBE Answer Sheets checked –
- The candidates are required to fill in the Rechecking Request form and pay an amount in the required time.
- On submitting the request form, within 7 working days, the candidates will be informed about their rechecking.
- The candidates who are willing to recheck the answer sheets themselves are required to come to Bar Council of India and book a time slot. The time and date will be informed to the candidates after receiving the request application.
- To pay the rechecking fee, the candidates are required to draw a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- in favor of bar Council of India payable at Delhi. This DD must be sent along with the request application form.